Episode 7

No one who care about me

"Baekhyun, are you okay? I heard that you are not came back to your dorm last night." Zura try to catch up with Baekhyun so they can walk together.

"Oh.. naa.. I just sleep at Chanyeol's dorm." Baekhyun slow down his steps as looking at Zura.

"I heard you was sick,is it true?"said Zura.

" Hm.. kind of. Don't worry I'm okay now. thanks for asked." Baekhyun smile.Baekhyun about to enter library. "Baekhyun." Zura yelled. Baekhyun turn his back and facing Zura.

" This Thursday.. you will go right?" 

" Oh.. yes. Would you like to go together with me and Minji?" asked Baekhyun.

"Yes.. So we will meet at..?"

" Hmm... I will contact you later okay?" said Baekhyun and entered the library.

Zura just look at his back already entered the main entrance. She have been wondering what happened to him. She takes her phone and start to dial Chanyeol's number.

"Chanyeol? Can I meet you? Where are you now?" Zura slowly walks toward the next stair. She meets Chanyeol and asks what happened to Baekhyun last night and Chanyeol talked to her.

After classes, Zura back home and cook something nice for Baekhyun. She texted Baekhyun and asked Baekhyun to go out as she want to meet him.

" Sorry  for asking you go out like this, I just don't want to meet others. This.. chicken soup.. for you.. homemade okay.." Zura smiled.

Baekhyun giggling while he look at Zura's face, " Y-you like me,Zura ya?" Zura shocked and she start blushed. "What??? Baekhyun!" Zura lowering her face.

"Fine! If you don't want.It's fine." Zura start to walking away from Baekhyun but Baekhyun stopped her. " Aha! Don't be like this.. I'm just kidding. Can I know why so suddenly you did this for me?" Baekhyun slowly take the tupperware from Zura's hands. Zura said that she knew that he was sicked so she just worried about him. Actually, Zura kind of missing him a lot since she was away for 2 month stayed in London. So, now she's back and she really miss her bestfriend,Baekhyun.

" Aish!! Baekhyunna.. we're bestfriend okay. It's not a first time I cooked for you dummy!." Zura try to throw away her shyness.

" I know but.. you kind of shy this time.." Baekhyun smiled.

" I-I just know that you was sick and I-I just worried... and...aaa... arghh!!! I don't know. I just met you okay after two month I was in London. It's just awkward." Zura don't know how to explain it more. Actually, Baekhyun understand what exactly she meant. Well, they are not properly met like this morning. Baekhyun have to search some information for the next class, so he has to searching quick and simple information for it. He felt bad but time was just not right that time. He apologized and Zura just said it's okay. I don't mind. Later on, they just sit down on a bench at the park nearby. Chatting like the old times when time get rough for Baekhyun, Zura is one of the good listener that always there for him. Since high school, Zura always be there for him and Baekhyun will always be there for her too.

Zura look at Baekhyun while he is looking at the stars. " Baekhyun.. I'm here right now." said Zura like she has a clue. Baekhyun slowly look at her; waiting for his answer." Like you know something.." Baekhyun smiled. " maybe.." answered Zura. Baekhyun don't know what to do but he can't keep it alone even not that long. He slowly told about Minji and her father. Zura has to wait quite long because Baekhyun not open his heart to tell it right away. After awhile,she understand. Baekhyun said maybe he got migraine because he thinks too much about it.

" You are really something. How can you get migraine when actually the problem is not yours. You are too kind. But yeah, if I was you.. hm.. for sure, I will think it a lot. You know, maybe we want to see Minji happy with her father back. So you are in dilemma." said Zura.

" I don't know,Zura ya. You know I have a lot of assignments and I think about them too.Plus, with Minji's problem...hm... You know better that she is my cousin and my mom and I take care of her since she was in high school and she like my younger sister and you are like her sister too. So, that's why I...try to talk about this to you." Baekhyun lowering his head looking to the floor.
 

" We can skype you know... Like I said, If you have problem, you can share with me.." Zura quite disappointed because Baekhyun has to keep it alone.

" I just don't want to spoil you good times.." Baekhyun smiled. Zura said he will not spoil anything. Baekhyun knows she will  back at times around so he can meet her like right now... Zura shooked her head.

" So you want to tell her about this?" Zura try to get the conclusion.

" I want to but.. her father refuse to let her know and .. you know Minji hate her father very much.." Baekhyun release a heavy sigh.Zura don't have any word to say. But suddenly she remembered that maybe Minji longing for her dad but she just not admit it. Baekhyun asked her why.

" Actually, I found a lyric in Minji's guitar case. I don't remember that much but the lyric quite sad..maybe for her dad. That time I don't know about her problem so I just thought it's just a lyric. Well, I read it quite few times because I just want to know who is referred to. I just remember a few lines,thought."  said Zura. Baekhyun try to remember Minji's guitar case. 

" I think I saw it too, but I just thought it's just chords list. I don't know that it is a lyric." Baekhyun wrinkled his forehead.Zura and Baekhyun have nothing to say and let them in the awkward silence.

The next day, Baekhyun shows where Minji's dad lives and show where he works to Zura. Zura meet him and convince him to let they tells Minji about him.Deep in his heart, he wants her daughter know that all these times he always go to their house, looking for Minji.Try to come to any events and see his daughter perform on the stage whatever it is,either dancing or acting. Try to figure out her pointer, she do well or not in her tests and quizzes. He always 'beside' his daughter all these times. But he can't. He knows Minji hate him with capital H. Its worser when his wife died and he not showing his face at all at the funeral. He's speechless and leave Baekhyun and Zura at the park.

" NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, I WILL TELL HER.EVEN SHE DOESN'T WANT TO , I MUST TELL HER. IT'S ENOUGH FOR HER AND YOU TO SUFFER. LET'S END THIS. I LOVE MINJI LIKE SHE IS MY YOUNGER SISTER.A-A..AND I CAN'T KEEP IT ANYMORE. IT'S UP TO YOU."yelled Baekhyun until his uncle stop from walking. Slowly, he start to walk back without say anything to Baekhyun,without looking back. Slowly.his tear falls from his eyes. The issue now is not like he is not a 'real' man or ego or whatever it is. He just feels guilty ... he just takes the blame and live like a shadow. He even don't know where are his courage... not brave enough..until now.

"MR. KIM.. I HOPE YOU WILL THINK ABOUT IT AND ACT LIKE A DAD!! MINJI IS KIM MIN JI. NOT SEUNG MINJI.. NOT PARK MINJI!!! IT'S KIM!! MIN!! JI!!!" yelled Zura. Try to shiver Mr.Kim's heart.. convince that Minji is his biological daughter. No anyone else's daughter.

*****

"Zura eonni?" Minji slowly calling Zura's name, unbelieving that Zura already backed from London.

Zura stop from reading her novel and look at her right, looking at Minji with his puppy eyes. She smiled when Minji suddenly hugged her like a little kid.

Minji said that Baekhyun told her that Zura is back and she only met her today because she is busy with her presentation last few days. 

" We will go together right? To the music event?" asked Minji.

" Yes we are. Ah, you see Baekhyun today?" Zura smiled. Minji shooked her head since she not meet him yet today. She quick changes the topic and asked Zura to wear matching dress this Thursday.

" Hmm.. I don't know. Well, you know I just wear comfortably. I don't make up that much and wear dress..hmm..hahah.." Zura awkwardly said to Minji. Zura like to be simple since she is not fond of make up that much. Most of the times, she only with her lip balm, compact powder and sometimes eyeliner. She just too simple. Being simple; also one of the reason why Baekhyun like his friend; Zura. Well, when comes to hang out, he will not have to wait that long, she being natural and Baekhyun think that girls with natural look, less make up are attractive and pure. You know, less is more.

" Okay then, I will wear my blaus and my jeans.." said Minji. Zura replied," just wear what you are comfortable with."  Minji really like Zura because Zura always take care of her even they are not always meet or talk to each other. Zura is so friendly, and good listener. Well, sometimes Zura also act like a kid, being naughty but when comes to Minji, Zura usually act like a sister to her, just the way she is.

***

" Are you ready for tomorrow?" Lay takes a deep breath and answer Chanyeol with nodding " Yes!" He smiled showing his dimple. Chanyeol nodded and said he's ready too. Today, all the performers will having dry rehearsal for tomorrow events. Kai, Chanyeol, Lay and Baekhyun already behind the stage and give their concentration to the event assistance about the flow.

" Huhu!!! Kai, your group is the first to perform!"said Baekhyun. Kai smiled and nodding. He pinched Baekhyun's cheek and asked Baekhyun about his turn and which song he will sing. 

" Okay guys!!! We will start rehearsal now!! First performer!! Please get ready!!" one of the crew said it out loud since there are 12 groups including solo performers, bands and b-boy will hit the stage.

Baekhyun get ready since he is the 3rd place to perform. He sing his song with his friends,forming trio group. They try their best for tomorrow.

After the dry rehearsal, Zura slowly approaching Baekhyun who is drinking his mineral water. " I don't know you will perform too" Zura sit down looking at Baekhyun. Baekhyun got blushed with the words and smile shyly and said he just want to sing.. Hehe..

" Sing again for me." asked Zura,teasing Baekhyun. Baekhyun suddenly coughing and laughing,actually to calm himself with sudden request from Zura. With poking Baekhyun's arm, again Zura teasing him by saying " ay ay ay.. I'm your biggest fan.. Oppa! Oppa!". Baekhyun can't stop from giggling and cover his mouth. He sang a small part for Zura and Zura burst laughing out loud because Baekhyun's red face." Why are you blushing so badly,Baekhyunna?" said Zura.

At the same time, Chanyeol and Lay start to perform whic is makeZura and Baekhyun suddenly keep their mouth shut from laughing. By only looking at the wall, they try to hear Chanyel and Lay's sing and playing guitar. 

Zura said" W-wow.. the music is soo..." 

" beautiful.."  Baekhyun continue and make Zura look at him..

" but sound.. so sad.. " said Zura while Baekhyun keep nodding. They also heard other people not far from them said " aww... hear the melody.. so sad and touching!.."," how sad.." " the lyric is awesome!"..Not to forget comment like this," What this kind of song? Why so sad. We want a happy song! Fast beat.. Aren't trying to kill the mood guy?". Baekhyun try to find figure that said that kind of thing but yet he only found  a boy with black shirt said " relax bro.. well, not bad hah? It's sure sad song but the music is unique. I'm okay with that". The boy put his hand on his chest and some of them nodding,continue listening to Chanyeol and Lay.

In the end, their performance end with big applause after quite few minutes in silence. Many of them like the songs even it's kind of sad. Lay takes the mic and talk about the song, the lyric.

"..and I found the lyric in my secondhand guitar case. Chanyeol and I only compose the song.SO, the lyric is not ours. " Lay smiled while Chanyeol nodded behind him and holding both of the guitar which is one is Lay's.

Zura and Baekhyun look at each other. On that time, more group approaching so they have to make their out from the backstage as soon as possible since Baekhyun done his part. They try to wait for Chanyeol and Lay but too crowded and no sign of them too makes Zura and Baekhyun frust.

" he said from guitarcase right??" asked Baekhyun. Zura just nodded and wrinked her forehead.