Episode 3: " Not Just a song"-Lay

No one who care about me

Chanyeol take a nap on the sofa, waiting for Sehun in dancing room. His friend said he will come here today. He just curious about Lay and want to talk about him.

"Well, Lay is like you. He's from music department too. But, he said he never know you, and like you said,you too."

"So, how you know him?"

"He's my manager at my place, you know I worked part-time job in cafe right. So, I knew him about 2 months already since I started working in it."

Chanyeol said yes he got that, but he just don't have any idea why Sehun recommended him. Sehun, Is it a big deal for you? I thought you're okay with it. I know you are good in playing instrument. If you think you don't want to do it, just let it be, just say No and Lay hyung will find others. 

"It's not like that, well, I just... I don't know , he seems weird."

"His bestfriend died and it's a big deal for him.For sure he is sad about it. Maybe because of that, you called him 'weird'?"

"Aw...I... I don't have any idea about that.Sorry to hear that."Chanyeol silent for awhile. Well, he's not refuse to help Lay, he just don't know Lay and not in mood to communicate with stranger,thought.

While in library ,searching for book and sit on a sofa which is fronting the sliding door, he saw someone playing guitar at the balcony. It's quite interesting library in music department because you can find any area which is out from the library to play guitar, clarinet or any instruments while referencing books from the library itself. Chanyeol think if there are drum provided he will crazily play with them. But naa... you have to bring your own instruments. Ah! Suddenly, Lay just popped out in his mind and slowly " Lay".. Chanyeol look at his book with his blank eyes. He try to remember where he put Lay's number? Wallet? Jacket? Oh okay, in his jacket. "Should I called him now?He said whenever I want.. So.." he takes his phone and..  message him just enough.

Quite lazy to read book. So, what's up? 

Chanyeol?

Yes,anything that I can help?

Where are you now?

Library 

Okay, I will go there.

Okay then, the second balcony..

Okay

Lay pack his thing, he just at the cafe drinking coffee that he bought just now. After a few gulp, he leave with his guitar heading to library.It's just on the second floor, so it's quite near. Lay seems quite happy cause Chanyeol contact him because he thought that Chanyeol already forget about him.  It's already two days he's not receive anything from him.

 

***

I thought you leave me alone

I hate you, I tell myself that you already died

I don't want to be hurt anymore

But, you are here

So, you are here

Without I know, you always beside me

Like an angel

Always be there for me

Am I right?

 

the light turns on at a dark street

I'm wandering around to find you again

Such a long time you see me from afar

Let's meet face to face now

So I know you still there for me

I want to believe that you are here

You are here, am I right?

 

I don't even realize I'm start forgetting my anger,my hatred

Maybe I miss you a lot,and you actually always with me

Hold my hand tightly like there is no tomorrow for me

Be with me till the end of my life

Promise me you will never leave me again

Promise me.. so I know you are with me..

 

Hold my hand and make me believe..

Make me believe..

 

Chanyeol still not take his eyes from the old paper. So do Lay. Chanyeol slowly want to understand the meaning.But somehow he can't. He don't know how to feel the song, how to feel the lyric.

"it's meaningful and full with sorrow" said Chanyeol.

"Yeah, I know right"

"I must say that, maybe it's not good enough for you, but it's okay for me. This lyric is.. together with the feeling. I don't know how to say but it's like a message for someone."Chanyeol gives his opinion.

"I know right, most of the song contain its own meaning, its own message " Lay look at the old paper.

Based on the paper, I wondered if this song was wrote quite a long time ago.Chanyeol flip the old paper. Lay said yes, but I don't know how old the song is. Chanyeol's it's quite confusing when he don't know how old the song is, he asked if the song is Lay's. Lay said no..not his.he said I found it in my guitar case. I left my guitar at my hometown but I bought this new guitar last month and it's secondhand.It's cheap but still in good condition, soI just bought it. I don't know the owner.I even have 2 Capo which is one of it is not mine. Chanyeol can't say anything. Okay, so this song is not Lay's but Lay want to make it into a 'real' song. Is it okay? Lay said he don't know, but he want to try it. They want to discuss about how to make it into a song. They discuss alot that evening.

 

***

Ah.. It's quite tiring. Chanyeol and Lay didn't find suitable melody for the song. Well, many of them are good but the felling is just not right.

"I don't know you put such an effort for the song. What it's made so special to you?" said Kai. His words made Suho, Sehun and Chanyeol himself thinking and quiet.Suho and Sehun just look at Chanyeol who is lying on his bed. Chanyeol said he don't know. Maybe he want the best, that's all. Lay is a good 'composer' thought, but they still want the best.

"So, that's the right choice to help Lay?" asked Sehun. Chanyeol smiles and said I don't have any idea about that.

"Aish~ Chanyeol hyung, you just don't anything to do since your already your exams, so that's why you so into to this one. You don't have nothing to worry about your study" said Kai. Suho laughing.

"Hey!!! Just kick your off to your study!" Chanyeol throw his towel to Kai. Kai just laughing. Haish~ Kai being 'spicy' with his mouth. He should watch his words. He said he just joking. Chanyeol just lying on his bed until he falled asleep with shirtless.