Troublemaker

Am I Wrong To Fall In Love?

what a random update  -_-

***

Author’s POV

Well it goes on, as he dropped his coffee the atmosphere around him changed to be like in freezer. Time is stopping, he is choking, she’s got her heart thumping, all people don’t get it what’s going on, how confusing.

“seunghyun ah, are you okay?” a voice heard to his earlobe. All he did is just standing while looking to ground in reverie. It feels so damn hurt; all he deserved is not worth with all he got last night.

‘marry?’ he kept asking himself ‘how fast..but why must be him? Wait..why am I being like this?’

‘am I JEALOUS?’

“hey bro..” siwon slapped his face slowly “are you okay? I think you need rest..”

“huh?” seunghyun was shocked “hey you people why stop cheering?” he pretended not to be sad in front of him. He knows, his best friend will be getting married with a girl he loves most. Seunghyun should be happy although he will marry a . They both had a promise ‘what you get is what you deserve’ so each other must not break the decision what they think they deserve it.

“I’ll wait your invitation card bro..” seunghyun laughs “ hey I don’t wanna make my bestie waiting for long..” he turned around to sooyoung “yes or no?”

“umm..” sooyoung mumbled. She really wants to say yes, she’s been dreaming for a prince charming to marry her. But the only thing that interrupted her is ‘an accident’ last night. If she refused him, she surely would say yes earlier. ‘An accident’ went to her made her think twice. She admitted that siwon never DID things like seunghyun did last night and then she thought it felt so right, she enjoyed it, a lot. The reality is seunghyun is a worst man she ever known but she believes actually he’s a sweet and romantic guy.

“oh come on, you guys both loved each other right?” seunghyun pissed“ why it takes so long to say yes?”

People around them yelling  ‘say yes’ ‘say yes’. She gulped seeing reaction of the people. Suddenly she caught seunghyun’s eyes in grey. He tried not to make eye contact to her to prevent she know how he feels. Although he had tried to look away from her, he couldn’t hide his sadness and jealousy. She knows how it hurts for him…and for her too

“se-“ she whispered

“just say yes, can’t you? It’s ok please just forget it what we did last night” he replied quickly on her earlobe “don’t make him waiting”

“oppa” she took a deep breath, shut her eyes slowly and opened again “yes I do”

People cheered in happiness, paper fireworks shot on the ceiling, wines are spilled out to the air. Balloons are flying away. Everything around her just looks so colorful also with her stomach, it’s like colorful butterfly dancing away.

“I love you” siwon whispered

“love you too” she replied lovely. They both shared a kiss in lips. He held her waist tightly and she linked her arms to his shoulder. She shut her eyes to feel his kiss but when she opened again her eyes, all she thinks is seunghyun’s shade in front of her. So it became awkward.

“sorry we need to work again..” she parted the kiss. “I just remembered I’ve got many bucks of s still undone”

“ok babe, fighting, don’t be fatigue okay..” he told her. “fighting”

On the corner of the room, a couple asked each other. That girl still didn’t get why he was freezing. But it doesn’t matter because he said he was little bit tired.

“by the way…” bom mumbled “ I wanna be like them too..”

“eh what do you mean?” seunghyun asked nervously

“yeah, I mean I want to be like sooyoung too…” bom smiled sweetly “yeah if you know what I mean..”

“not in this ty place..” he shot “ I know places are better..” he left her going his desk, leaving her blushing like shy cat.

Seunghyun’s POV

What a tiring day! I have predicted that today will be a bad day for me. I woke up late, I’m exhausted, I’m shocked,Actually I shouldn’t feel like this, I should be happy for him, why am I screwed like this?

I shouldn’t be jealous by the way…

But that kiss just made me going under her spell..

Oh come on bro..what spell? Spelling check? Fu*k that spell

 “hey bro..” siwon greeted me happily “how was it? Did I do great job?”

“umm..Definitely yes but you were little cheesy I think..” i complained “but congratulation! But actually I can’t lose you right now..it just goes too fast”

“What the heck”  he slapped my head with news paper  “ whatever..at least I’m engaged, just count down time to the day of marriage..”

“nanananana whatever, I still enjoy my life like this” I answered “ I’m still free lol”

“whatever but I don’t want to come to your wedding if you get married at 50..” he sued “ just engage bom quickly..”

“later lol, I’ll have a plan better than you, at least not at this ty place..maybe new York, London, Tokyo”

“in your dream ” he laughed at me.

“that’s my dream, ..hahaha” I laughed in pain. New York, Tokyo, London are places sooyoung’d like to go. Hey I should think places bom likes, not her..oh come on it’s like hocus pocus spelt on me, I hate her but I can’t lose her. I used to kiss many girls when I was in uk but I never felt like I’m given big question mark on my mind

COME ON MOVE ON!! BE A MAN!!

Author’s POV

Seunghyun went outside the office to get his lunch. After working all day long with his blue feelings covered his mind and heart, he decided to chat his mom. The only one who can make him better is only mom after he was on all time low, he lost his dad because he was killed. They had a lovely relationship who made seunghyun always missed home when he was apart from his mom. Their bone is so strong that’s why seunghyun never had a ‘real girlfriend’ who can make his mom believe on them. His ex are all tired of his mom’ ‘tests’.

He found a spot in restaurant he thinks it’s a place for ‘forever alone’ people. A place on the corner of the room beside a big window that shows a beautiful scene of seoul city in daylight. Actually that place is perfect for two, chairs are set for people to sit face to face, there are many people come with his mates, he feels being cornered..but doesn’t matter, he’ll face his mom anyway..

“momma are you awake?” he texted his mom. “I’m alone..”

“sir, may I take your order?” a nerd waitress came to his table. Suddenly she smiled without any reason when she was asking his order and seunghyun realized it. He knows he’s too handsome for everyone until this nerd gone wrong.

“umm topbokki fettuccini with seafood, fish cake filled with vanilla ice cream and red bean, and then green tea frappe” . a waitress looked so shocked and confused, she cannot believe it  men who have nice shape like seunghyun usually order diet meals package which the price is waaaaayy more expensive than those 3 foods he just ordered.

“why you still here babe?” he teased. He held his laughter when he caught her gone wrong with his teasing. She accidentally dropped her note under his table, when she was taking it, her head banged the table. She was amazed with his charming

‘holy cow..hahahahahaha’ he laughed on his mind

“mianheyo” she nodded many times “I’m fine..i should go, your order will come in 15 minutes..”

‘well I didn’t ask if she was okay..but I’m glad she’s still alive…’ he mumbled. Few moments later he’s got text from her mother.

“why are you sad? Come on meet me on skype, I’m there..”

Seunghyun glad he has mom who really knows so detail what he feels just from a text message. he keeps blessing god with it. He signed in his skype and he’s got his mother online on favorite contact list. He clicked green phone button and finally a beautiful English woman appear on his screen. He smiled a lot and waved his hand.

“hi sweetie what’s going on?” she asked him. After that he told everything about he’s got in seoul , from job, friends, and girls. When he was talking about girls topic, he went down, suddenly he remembered a night with a girl with curly dark long hair with ponytail almost spent his night in his apartment and also almost lost his ity. He shook his head quickly, trying to lose her in his mind.

“you’re in love with another girl, aren’t you?” she asked

“yes mom, I’m a jerk.. daddy would be so mad at me if he’s still here..” he sighed “guess mom, who’s that girl?”

“my feeling is..that girl is still a partner of yours, close partner right?”

“indeed mom, she’s siwon’s hyung girlfriend…” he answered “oh no I shouldn’t tell this..i have promised that I never love her”

“you can’t lie to yourself if you’re in love hun..” she told “but you have to sacrifice one..you can’t be selfish..”

“I love bom all the way mom, she’s the one..but suddenly I was distracted with a girl called sooyoung..she’s like..changing my mind..maybe testing..oh I don’t know..”

“ewww don’t tell me you had-“

“almost mom almost!! Oh geez I feel like I’m mad man..” he replied “but I never felt this way before…I used to kiss many girls..”

“that’s karma my boy, mark choi..you deserve what you get…deal with it..You’re mature enough..”

“I will mom..but I have no idea what to do right now..” he sighed. He thinks if he’s a girl, he’d probably cry right now, but as a gentleman he never cries for a woman. Last time he cried when his dad passed away.

“hey..may I sit here?” suddenly a voice he recognizes most came. He looked to that girl in pink suit and ponytail hair waiting for answer.

“oh you..why are you alone?” seunghyun asked her “wait mom I have guest here..”

“oh it’s ok..just keep going on okay? If you’re confused call me again okay, I’ll sleep..i’m really tired”

“love you mom..see ya..” he switched off his mac and went straight to sooyoung “what?”

“ummm..” she pulled a chair in front of him. She looked very nervous, she kept tapping her finger nails to the table, she bit her lips. The high tense surrounded them in the cozy lovely restaurant.

“I’m sorry about last night..” she started

“Doesn’t matter..i should be sorry to you..” he replied coldly “so what do you need here?”

“umm actually I want to ask you if you’re able to be..” suddenly she stopped and called a waiter to have a cold water.

“what?” he waited her answer. It felt really awkward they both kept silent, he pretended playing his ipod. He’s glad that his ipod is still old version, doesn’t have a flash, so he could take a photo without anyone knows. He’s amazed with her appearance, still cute and fashionable, also beautiful.

“umm let’s go straight..” she claimed “me and siwon were looking for bridesmaid and groom maid and then bom offered me and she said she’d like to be the bridesmaid..”

“then?”

“then…she offered you to become groom maid..”

Sooyoung’s expectation is seunghyun will be shocked when she was being engaged few hours ago. Really shocked and frozen like ice. But it goes wrong, seunghyun just frowned his eyebrows and nodded.

“oh okay..” he said”me and him had a promise if we’ll get married later, we should be groom maid on each other’s wedding..”

“oh I see..” she nodded “I thought you’ll be shocked like you did earlier..”

“oh definitely no..” he laughed “why should I?”

“oh yeah I have to go..that’s all I want to say..and I’m done..” she stood up and gave a money to seunghyun.  “pass the water to you”

“eh but-“

“it’s ok..just pay my water okay.. I should leave..gotta prepare my wedding list..” she left the restaurant quickly. From inside he could see sooyoung kiss siwon’s cheek. He knows they had permitted to the bos if they could do a ‘research’ for their wedding later.

‘someday I’ll be like them..with bom..i won’t promise because I can’t promise..but I’m looking forward to it..’ he thought. He took a phone and sent his mom a text

‘mom, I’ll bring you bom to you…she’s a nice girl, wait me’

Before he was about to send a message,  he took money that sooyoung gave. He found a little piece a paper in the money. It’s written :

“Don’t eat too much or you’ll get diabetes..i concern about your health”

‘how did she know what I ordered?’ he thought. Suddenly a film was played in his mind telling a girl and a boy who had romantic love affair and almost had ‘something’ for husband and wife in the night. The film was interrupted because the plot has no direction.

‘my film still continues…’ he thought while looking to his phone screen. He was about to click send but his thumb suddenly felt so numb and stiff.

“what a troublemaker” he mumbled and his instinct went to press the button screen and locked the screen.

‘sorry mom, maybe later’