My Tour Guide

Am I Wrong To Fall In Love?

Author’s POV

So, the time has come. Sooyoung prepared herself. She wore little black dress that revealed her collarbones and it’s kinda tempting for people who see her because her busts are upper little bit. With her black legging, red converse shoes, and red satin trench coat from burbery. She’s ready to explore the britain night life. She tied her hair and left her bangs covered her forehead, simple make up with her red cherry red lipstick, she’s so ready. She hoped that this guide tour is a person who won’t do anything bad after that.

“i’m so freakin ready” she smiled. She was kinda disappointed because siwon couldn’t accompany her again. He’s too busy with his schedule, and she doesn’t want to interrupt again. Siwon just let her go around london if she had a friend. She’s still sad because she hoped he was here right next to her.

She dialed siwon for a last time. Suddenly, her fingers felt so stiff. It’s like heavy balls wrecked above her fingers. She tried to catch up siwon,but again he wasn’t able to answer it.

‘huh..whatever..’ she mumbled ‘i hope you’ll be fine’.

She left her apartment and went straight to the lift. She pressed the down button. Still, it felt so heavy on her. She tried not to be so gloomy. She had been so stressed recently. She felt her body and soul just belong to seoul. Although she’s anglomania, but still she cannot let herself stay longer here.

But if she didn’t follow him, there’d be something ‘unconventional’ happen to her. Hahaha..let’s think by yourselves.

She arrived on the first floor. She walked elegantly to the outside of the hotel. Her walking style is just like a model who walks on the catwalk. Some people paid attention to her because of her flawless. It’s really rare to see some ‘strangers’ in that hotel because the hotel is fulfilled by typical british people. So for some people who frequently visit, they’d know there’s a “difference atmosphere”

And plus,sooyoung is tall. She’s got everything of model materials.

“thank you..” she smiled to the guide. Her friend who’s taxi driver just arrived when she stepped out from motel. She waved happily to the driver.

“what a coincidence” she murmured happily “are you going here by chance?”

“yes...because this hotel is my territory” he answered “come on, i’ll pick you up.”

She nodded and grabbed the knob, took a seat beside the driver. She doesn’t want to sit behind because she wanted the atmosphere is friendly. Not just a taxi driver with the customer.

She was mesmerized with a view of london. Actually it’s kinda similar with seoul. Lights are lighting the city. But the ‘feelings’ are different. Although london’s urban city but still it left ‘the feeling’ of old ton. She likes to see the terne bricks that still being fondation of some building, the ‘boxed style’ pavements, and the most common thing : red telephone. She had no idea why she’s being so crazy in everything about a country that led by queen elizabeth.

“by the way, who’ll be my partnet to walk?” she asked. She’s still wandering the person. His friend said it’ll be his cousin. Very handsome cousin. Many girls fall for him but still there’s no one who attracted him most. She was being noticed to “be careful” just a little bit. He said that his cousin is really good tour guide. Even the foreigners who were toured by him,fell in love with him.

“it’s a secret..just wait and see” the driver laughed. “aanddd here it is...london eye..”

“thank you so much” she granted. She gave him some money and she was about to pull of the knob. But then, the taxi driver noticed her again.

“have a nice day...and i hope you’ll change your mind after the tour. Break up with your freakin high class boyfriend”

“oh no..you really drag me to the lion’s cage” sooyoung complained

“i’m really sorry..i don’t mean it...” he sighed heavily “because you kept telling me and i assume you that you’re so miserable..”

“no!! I wasn’t that miserable..” she fought. He’s right because it seemed that her life in london is so miserable. She has many jobs to be done, and her boyfriend doesn’t support him fully. All he could do is just angry every time. When she cried, her boyfriend apologized and then it went like there’s nothing happen. She really gets a new life even if just one night.

“oh come on...he could be your one night date” he laughed “i won’t tell your boyfriend tho...”

“okay okay..” she nodded. “btw, how can i get him?”

“his name is mark. He’s been waiting you near the ferris wheel..you’ll be able to catch him quickly. If you found a guy who wears dumb pocoyo hat with silly huge brown fur trenchcoat and dirty docmart shoes,it must be him..”

“oh seriously? There are many people who wear that..” sooyoung argued “how about the face?”

“nope! Because he wanted to be a surprise for you...come on,dear..i guarantee you..you’ll be able to catch him...remember..he wears silly pocoyo beanie hat..please don’t tell me you don’t know that fluffy cartoon.”

“hafffttt..i know it..” she sighed “finger cross to me”

“amen..” he yelled “have a great night”

“thank you”

She rushed to the ferris wheel. She saw many faces in a pair. She felt sick. How can not she able to do that with her boyfriend. With her love life. With the one that she’d spend her life? Why she must share this night with someone else that she hasn’t know who he is?

Couples shared kiss on every corner. She fastened her walk and tried to catch up a guy with silly beanie hat. There are so many guys with beanie hat because the weather of the night could freeze the brain. Sooyoung felt stupid because she didn’t take anything to cover her head and plus she hadn’t took diner. That’s it...she felt sick physically and mentally.

‘damn damn that pocoyo guy,where are you?’ she angered. She kept walking around the circle to find a pocoyo guy. She had arrived near the ferris wheel,but still there’s no sign of his presence.

She’s pissed off. She took a seat near the cotton candy’s kiosk. She hadn’t swollen something, so she’s so damn hungry.

‘i need to eat..damn’ she groaned. She stood up. When she was about to order, she was blindfolded with a guy who stood next to him, ordering two cotton candies.

‘that pocoyo guy..’ she thought. Finally she recognized the hat. But she couldn’t see his face because his beanie hat and messy curly hair covered his cheek. But she knew that he wears eyeglasses.

“excuse me..” she mumbled “are you mark?”

That guy was shocked. He thought he finally met up with a girl that’d be his ‘customer’. his heart is bumping, he hopes that this girl is beautiful and attractive.

“oh yeah..i’m mar-“ he turned around and he almost loosened off the cotton candy. He was shocked. His mouth made “o” shape. He couldn’t talk any words.

“wh-what??? YOU???” sooyoung gasped

“what the hell are you doing here?” he answered angrily “oh don’t tell me you’re the girl that would be-“

“and you...” she pointed her finger to him “would be my guide tour..oh really screw me!!”

“oh my god...my nephew said she’s hot..” he complained “but it’s not!!..oh no way...i really regret myself to come to this silly ferris wheel”

She still cannot believe that the guy is an she knows. She facepalmed and tried to hold the truth

“no way...soooo no way..” she groaned “ i expected a guy like eddie redmayne, benedict cumberbatch...pure british..and then you popped just like this...oh my god, why must be you choi seunghyun??????”

“i don’t know..” he shrugged his shoulder. “if you expect a guy like them, you should’ve taken high class taxi..that costs 1 pound per minute”

She really regret herself. She regret everything. She just wanted to go back to her apartment, remove her make up, and go to sleep, plug the earphone and set the music to the loudest volume. She didn’t expect this to happen.

Sooyoung’s pov

‘no no..why him..why’ i thought. Although his appearance is really cool with blue shirt layered with black cardigan, but still i can’t let this happen.

I wanted a native british. Not mixed

And beside, he looks so damn hot with black jeans and his docmart. i never seen him so hot before. He indeed look like typical boyfriend material. Eh i meant, typical british man. oh gosh,what did i just do? He must be waiting so long here and then i came up like a cocky girl. Like it or not, i must respect him. he’s kinda shivering, trying to fight the weather.

“you get cold?” i asked

“i’ve been shivering betch just to wait you!!” he groaned “and then you came up, angered like this..if you don’t wanna continue, i gotta go back home!! You seriously don’t know what respect is!!”

I see his face is being so serious. His deep gaze behind his glasses stared at me, his jawline getting harder. His face looked so pale and seriously, i can’t hold it anymore. Seriously i was dumb, i can’t respect people

“i’m so sorry...” i mumbled “come on let’s take a walk..i’m really sorry..”

Seunghyun’s POV

I was damn shocked. And i thought the girl would be y girl because my cousin described her way too much. I never learn a lesson that “high expectation turns itu low reality”. I shouldn’t be eager about that.

But really, is she really lonely until she needs ‘me’ to accompany her? i mean..it’s crazy you know..he had a chance to be with her, and i think it’s too long. He must have used it properly. Come on, there are many place that tourist can enjoy even if for me it’s really nuts.

She shouldn’t have followed him. because i think london is a place for loner. Many people (maybe include her) thought that london is romantic place. London is romantic place?? I better go to antartica, live with penguins even if i’ll get paid if i’m forced to say that.

But,there’s something attractive inside her. i think she desperately wants to be londoner. she read novels alot. that’s why i hate korean love story authors that captured london as a beautiful city. If you wanna know what the real london is, go in read agatha christie novels.

“i’m so sorry..” she apologized. Oh damn, this is the first time she apologized to me! And it sounded very natural and cute to me. Her face showed guilty feeling towards me. I couldn’t help myself smiling. That’s why i keep bullying her because there’s always something “new” inside her. although it’s silly,attractive,tempting, but i love to see that.

“kay” i nodded. “where do you want to go?”

Sooyoung’s pov

“come on..we should be hurry” he commanded

“why?”

“we should see fireworks...do you forget that today is lunar’s new year eve?”

We both walked side by side. And it’s really awkward for us. I think he couldn’t stare at me longer. He kept walking straight and i realized that i have to step my walk faster to get beside him. i was left behind. And suddenly, i slipped off. And he wasn’t helping me Ugghh he’s so cocky. Then,he turned around. i thought he’d be blabbering because i’m so ‘snail’ but then it turned wrong. He went towards me and helped me to get up. His hands are so big and warm. I don’t know why, suddenly i feel safe.

“hey you okay?” he asked “you look tired”

I still mesmerized. His hands grabbed my shoulder. So gentle. We both were so closed and i felt his hot breath on my skin. What kind of the feeling is this?

“have you eaten?” he asked caringly. Seriously, he’s so different like i used to know. He used to laugh at me when i accidentally slipped off and so on.

“nope..” i answered

 “oh yeah...i bought two cotton candies..” he noticed “you gotta fulfil your stomache, and after that we’re gonna take dinner okay.."

Why now seunghyun? Why? It drives me crazy when he pulled me to stand up. I suddenly held his muscle with my hands. It’s so tight. His worried face just made me shy. This is the first time i blushed a lot. is this for real? If yes..why?? i keep wondering “why”

And then he removed his hat and trench coa and put it on me. I just enjoy this skinship between us. I know it’s wrong but i really miss how’s being touched gently. I forgot when siwon did this to me last time. And then he wasn’t acting so gently. He turned really cold and still dunno why. I really miss the moment that i was being considered as a girl. A girl should be protected.

This is the time. I don’t care if it’s not siwon. I let him do anything to keep me safe and sound. I feel his temperature from his jacket. I feel myself is being hugged, protecting me from this damn cold night.

“you just cannot resist of london night even if you get used to walk on night in seoul...this is freezing..” he claimed. “a newbie like you doesn’t get used to this..next time please wear something thicker..”

“aye captain..” i smiled. We continued our trip. we both walked around london eye. I don’t feel so miserable again because now we’re walking like a couple. Our back hand suddenly touched. I could feel his hand is trembling in cold. He’s trying to resist the coldness.

“i hope it helps you..” i chuckled. I held his hand tightly. It’s a reflect. I let this thing happend to me i really miss a man’s touch.

Seunghyun’s POV

It drives me crazy when she held my hand. I tried not to face her. on the other side,i was smiling like idiot. You know it’s like a silly guy who successfully asked his crush to go out on date. I feel like high schooler. As we kept walking, her hand is getting tighter. I used to do this with bommie. But this is different

Oh no,what kind of feeling like this? Why am i so shy until i couldn’t control my happiness..

As we walked, i couldn’t stop blushing and smiling. I bit my lower lip. And if there was a huge pillow, i’d have munched it. My heart beating so fast. I’ve never felt so nervous before. I got my back heating, hands trembling, sweat overflowing. This is bad. The worst part is i got caught still blushing with her.

by the way,what brings you here?" he asked

"ummm because my cousin will be married...not that dumb taxi driver...somebody else"

"do you come with bom noona?"

"if i came with her now, i shouldn't take you around this stupid place" i chuckled and i caught her jealous face drawn obviously. oh my god, does she really concern about that?

"come on i'm being serious..you ever said you wanted to go to london with her in holiday trip right?and you'll introduce her to your family..this should be the moment" she asked coldly

"i don't know...it's not so clicked,you know.." i sighed "we had quarrel when we're in seoul...she's too focus with her works..and so on.."

i felt comfortable talking my problems i had with my gf in seoul, she's good listener. i got her trying to make me comfortable as i could. for god sake, siwon is really ...why does he makes her lost in vain like this?

"keep calm bro...and does she know you're here?" she asked

"nope...i really need to stay away for a while from her...although my freakin hometown is hectic, but i'm sure..it will help me recover"

"what did you say to her?" she asked again

"i said i had to go to japan to see mom, because she's gonna do surgery. actually, my mom is in NYC. she's doing her recovery there"

"what the hell!! how could you!!" she laughed. her wide laugh just really made my day. i just can't stop staring at her. she really set herself free. and now i know what the real she is..i'm just glad to see her so free right now. we both couldn't hold our laughter and accidentally we both bumped each other. i got her face on my collarbones. i hate her why she's so tall because she couldn't hear my heartbeat.

“ups sorry” i chuckled.

“why?” she asked “you okay?”

“i’m pretty fine..” i got her cheeks redden. She couldn’t stare straight on me, so she just kept staring to the ugly pavements. I just really adore her when she naturally acts like that. We both have similar feeling towards each other. She kept hiding her blushing face. Does she feel what i feel?

Sooyoung’s POV

It’s really cute, seeing him blushing. Oh my god, i never realized that he had baby face behind his annoying face. I felt his hand tighter. I could feel his nervous. He pretended to look around, tried to hide his blush. He’s really cute and i saw him more fatter than usual. He pouted his lips,and his cheeks became really chubby and red, like a chewy tteopbokki.

“why are you pouting?” i asked. I , locking our arm each other. He was so shocked. he smiled gently at me. I felt my heart on desire, seeing him so different than usual. His muscle just went bigger when i grabbed it. He built his body alot.

“ummm nothing..” he smiled “and how about you? You keep smiling..”

“nothing too..” i chuckled “ you know what, you just resembled me of a silly teenager”

“oh you shut up!” he yelled with his ‘special’ accent. We both laughed togehter as his arm linked on my shoulders. My arm linked on his waist and then he laid my head on his shoulder. He’s so hot. He kept gulping and i heard his heart pacing crazily. I don’t care if i got caught by people i know. i enjoy being my self. And it seemed like, he did the same way. He brushed my bangs and cupped my chin. I’m trembling like crazy when he upped my face, leave small peck on my lips,but i turned it becoming long last kiss. It wasn’t a lust kiss but it’s passionating. From his kiss, i know it he’s really meant it. I shut my eyes, feeling every movements on my lips. I realized that we really had no space. I linked my arms on his shoulder and his hands gently grabbed my waist. I heard people around us cheered when the fireworks are shot. We did miss the celebreate, didn’t see the fireworks shouting. But i think it’s all paid off. i don’t need fireworks, cheering, i just need him..

i hope this moment could last forever...

Siwon’ POV

i saw fireworks shouting from inside the office. I really hate the moment when i couldn’t share this moment with sooyoung. I’ve been being rough lately, i often made her cry. I felt so bad on her. and i was hoping that i had free time but i think i couldn’t set free my working habit. Oh no i feel like i’m gonna cry. I’ve hurt her soooo much. I could imagine her disappointment face when we can’t share this together. She said that she really wanted us to have some free time. We’ve been here about 2 months and we never go out. I really regret. I should have used my time properly.

I tried to dial her number but it was inactive. Maybe she’s asleep. I just want to get this done already. i can’t take this anymore.

I really someone to share..i don’t know who i should call. I tried to reach seunghyun, he’s inactive too. Everybody is inactive. Why? I felt like i was left alone.

i tried to dial bommie noona. It’s my last exception. If she’s inactive, it’s ok..i’ll be most desperate man alive on this earth today.

“hello?” a voice popped from my phone. thank god she accepted it

“hi..” i irritatedly answered “how are you?”

“quite good..how was london?” she asked

“hectic noona...more hectic..” i sighed “how bout you?”

“i’m quite good..” she chuckled. I don’t know why, it’s really refreshing to hear her chuckling. I miss korean girl’s voice. Me and sooyoung didn’t talk alot since i kept angry to her. maybe she was sick so she avoided to talk with me.

“oh really? How about seunghyun?” i asked

“oh he’s nice...he went to japan to see his mother because she’s about to do surgery”

“oh yeah..i know it..” i nodded “where are you now?”

“i’m on airplane..i’m heading to NYC” she added “i’ll be transit in london for one day..”

“oh really?” . i don’t know why, i’m happy to hear that she’ll be here just for one day. Do i miss her alot? I don’t know

“hahaha...yes...and i think i should turn off the phone..it’s gonna take off...if you want to pick me, pick me at 9 pm,tomorrow”

“aye mistresses..have a safe flight”

I don’t know why i’m being so flirty with bommie. And i just realized that her voice is really cute on the phone. i think i really need to see old faces..i miss them so much..

Yeah..old faces...one of old faces..

Author’s POV

The next day is the day when bommie arrived in london. Siwon never felt this so empowered. He desperately asked for permission to skip half day. Luckily he was permitted. So he rushed to the airport, waiting her to come.

“BOMMIE!!” he waved his hands. Luckily, she noticed him quickly. So she straightly ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Her perfume is still sticking on her even if she hadn’t taken a bath.

“oh you must be tired..” siwon gasped. “where do you gonna stay?”

“ i don’t know-“

“how about my apartment?” siwon offered. He had no idea what’s on his mind because he really needs someone to company him. sooyoung doesn’t help her tho. And lately, sooyoung becoming cold to him, so he thinks if she brings another girl to apartment, she won’t notice.

“is it okay?”

“aihh..it’s fine..” he laughed “let me carry your things..”

She’s so pleased. She let her luggages brought by siwon. She helped him if he struggled with her luggages. She blushed a lot when she got him really so gentle.

“bro,aren’t you tired?”

“there’s no tired for the boss..” he chuckled. It made bommie blushed even more. They both took a taxi that led them to the apartment. They both talked a lot, sharing that he’s been missing so much about seoul. Bommie listened him carefully. She’s indeed a good listener.

“i can’t believe you had rough time with her..” bom confused.

“yeah...i just need someone to rely now..”

Siwon sighed. He landed his back to the couch of the taxi,took a deep breath. He just can’t believe that there’s a problem with his relationship. He almost cried and quickly bommie calmed him down.

“it’s okay..everything’s gonna be fine..” she said. She laid her head on his shoulder, grabbed his hands, make sure everything’s fine. But siwon took the advantage further.

He forgot the time he touched sooyoung. He really needed to touch, it’s a reflex. He brushed her cashmere hair. He like a girl with long healthy hair because it looks y on his eyes. He cupped her head but bom didn’t fight tho.

“noona..” he softly whispered on her earlobe. His deep voice just her. she gasped and she tried to calm herself. He played with her hair, and then left a soft peck on her cheek.

“are you tired?” he asked

“what do you mean?”

“i asked you...are you tired? Please explain..”

“actually..” she answered heavily. She let herself closer to him. she got himself breathing heavily on her skin. There’s no space between them and she just let it naturally. They both shared passionate kiss.

“my jetlag is gone when i see you” she blushed. Siwon happily kissed her again.

“because i’m gonna guide you to a tour you've never experienced before”