S.E.O.U.L

Am I Wrong To Fall In Love?

 

Sooyoung's POV

oh my god could i have time machine? i need a time machine,i reallu missed my childhood,being loved with everyone,i'm doing wrong,i don't get angered with mom.mother compliments us with such lovely words,make me flying until i couldn't go back

"sooyoungie,you'll be a princess,you shall deserve a good prince for you.. you're beautiful,innocent,smart,you're like a shining white pearl for me,whether it's good or bad,i should keep you from danger.."

i still remember mother complimented me like that,now she's already gone for forever..mom,i really miss you a lot...i wanna hug you,i remember i told you i wanna grow up faster,but now i really regret of my statement

but mom,i promise as a princess...i'll be a good daughter for the king,my dad,your husband...

"sooyoung my little girl..what are you writing?" my dad came tapping my shoulder.since mom passed away,he's being so protective,because i'm the only girl in this family.that's why boys who eger filled my heart decided to break up,because they couldn't resist of my daddy's hitler character..but if they wanted to end up,should they cheat behind me?

"nothing dad.." i closed my diary and put it back to my drawer.i stood up,and suddenly he gripped my shoulders very hard

"sooyoung...you're 22now.."

"dad,i don't wan.."

"ssshhh" he put his finger to my lips "listen,you can't be a spoil girl again,dad isn't young anymore...my little princess...i permit you to see outside of this castle,let you know that the wild worldis waiting for your coming..."

indeed...i'm not 5 years old again,dad is right...if i can't move on from all these things,when will i move forward?i'll be a princess forever,never be a queen.

i hugged my dad once again,deeply.he swept my bach with his hand,it makes me really comfortable and safe.i laidmy head to his shoulder

"my daughter...don't cry..." he wiped my tears "i'll always remember youlike a child girl,so don't you worry okay..."

he stood up and went without leaving traces for me.i didn't know what should i do,i just stayed inside...

inside the room...

inside the room until...

finally daddy came bringing a brief.he smiled proudly in front of me,he opened his suitcase and showed me what he got

"look.." he said

i wrote the letters he gave to me.i'm feeling bad because....yeah i don't know..his face showing me a sarcasm face..

"i sent your CV to a famous company in seoul" he said "and unluckily..."

"dad why didn'you tell me???it's my privacy!!" i got mad..how dare my daddy!he taught me to keep everyone's privacy,dad isn't it out from the box??

oh yeah btw what the heck about unlucky...

"unlicky...you're not able to.stay here longer...you have to go to seoul!!!!" he amazed me.

"isn'it your dreams sweetheart?" he hugged me once again.but i don't feel satisfied at all.i replied his huge so flat.

"kid.." he faced me"what's going on?don't you want to work in accountant company in seoul?why are you sad?"

i'm just worried about daddy's condition...you're old now,you always get sick..i'm afraid if i leave you,who's gonna take care for you..

"sooyoungie..." he calmed his voice "are you thinking that who's gonna take care for me?"

i nodded sadly and he just laughed (?) he brushed my cheek with lovely feeling to me

"pls i don't want you waste your time...you're still young now,go and reach your dreams!! i won't see you regret yourself in your old days.."

"dad..."

"ssshhhh i can handle myself..." he whispered "come on,chance never comes twice,now or never..."

***

at night,i packed my pink bags,a gift from mom before she passed away one year befire.it's really huge and it doesn't make my back hurt although i bring lots of things..daddy had an apartment...it was used to be his,when he was young and got hired in seoul..maybe if i arrive later,i'll do some make over the room...not to make the room looks so damn boring.

"kid...if you have trouble in seoul,just call me i'm always there by your side whenever you need me okay,don't hide it or you'll be under pressure...and don't be a weak girl okay..but i'll always remember you like a child girl :) "

"daddyyy i'll be missing you" i hugged my daddy tightly..actually i can't let myself go,he's over 50,as a good girl i should take care of him..but i need to reach my dreams..

"sssttt swwetie go to sleep quick! the train will be yhere at 6.30 to seoul..." he told me worriedly "have you packed your bags?"

"done daddy.." i nodded.

"good...goodnight sweetie"

***

"are you ready sweetheart?" he asked "this is the key,you know where's my apartment right?"

"i'm ready 100%"

"woooaaah you're look so happy and you got lots of spirit baby,keep it up okay?come on go into your train"

i went inside the train and suddenly the train ran slowly,ready for leaving my hometown

i promise i'll never forget everything of this hometown,the enviorment,friendly atmosphere,the people are always together i hope this atmosphere will be available in seoul later.

the train just left my daddy waving for me.i held my cry,dad told me not to cry.ok i'm a though princess,i have to struggle

***

2 hours just passed,the view just outside just changed,from the lovely sakura falling,fresh air from the mountain,it was so calm..but now?oh dull polution,traffic jam everywhere,high buildings are everywhere..ohhh i'm not kind of city girl,but..

this is the wild seoul baby!

****

luckily the apartment isn't far from here.sobi decided to walk.one bag isn't problem for me to bring.i lookbatound the center of seoul city.malls are everywhere.lucky me,if i need something, i don't have to worry again.

suddenly a man rushed me opposide from my side.his coffee spilled out to the ground

"watch your walk loser!" he said in seoul accent.damn you man.you rushed me,i just walked slowlu,and what the hell is your problem he?

"hey you should watch your walk screw ya!!" i replied angrily.looks like he doesn't care. a short moment i saw his face.he has sharp eyes like eagle and strong jaws,perfect nose.but his perfect style looks so arrogant,but messy becuase of his harajuku hair.dark brownish hare.is he trying to be jrock?i have no idea,heck yea.

***

first day in seoul,i got mad hergh..keep calm and walk soo.i ran slowly to get the lift.oh finally,i took my deep breath.huh first day is so frustrating. i hope i'll never see him again.hufft

ting.the lift opened and dammit a huge man bragged me down.again i got bad luck,first being rushed and secong bragged.same.

"ohmygosh are you okay??" he seemed panic.he put off his sunglass to help me.

oh my lord.dad you should know.this is so damn awesome!!!he got many similiarities with a douchebag i just met..strong jawlines,eyes,and nose.but his soul doesn't feel arrogant for me.i bet he's such lovable person

"sorry i'm on hurry" he said. i captured his brownies eyes in panic.i just realize his hands were on my arms.feels so damn awkward

"it's okay.." i nodded "be careful next time"

***

siwon's pov

this girl is kinda different from seoul girls which are arrogant,,nuts,.usually when i rush a girl,the girl seems so damn mad at me because i broke her new branded heels,bags,dress,or even messed up her make up and hair.it's definetly seoul girl.

she's not from seoul...a foreigner maybe?or just moved from other city to seoul? i don't know but that girl is so confused,calm,nice and innocent.

she's beautiful....

"hey are you newbie here?" i asked her.she nodded slowly.she put her smile on her lips,just made me feel so numb.that smile...is pure from her heart..i love to see that..not typical fake smile that usually girls do when meet a cool boy..kekekeke

"where you from?"

"cheongdam-dong" she said. that place..isn't familiar with.me,maybe i spent my life mostly in u.s but it doesn't matter

"ooohh i see" i nodded. oh damn i just wanna know her name but the time ruined me.i should hurry to the office,ah man! i had an appointment with my client.

sooyoung's pov

 

"oh no i should go,i have an appointent.." he said hurriedly "be careful in seoul,you'll explore the real seoul is..it's like new york city,the city that never sleeps,when in a day it looks normal,but at night...hmmm just be careful,and you're alone right?"

this guy is really nice to me.please don't fall on first sight.remember mother said to me!he could be a liar,usually a guy who being nice to me at first time is a definition of liar and .

"annyeong.." he put on his sunglass again and went insde to the lift.what a weird seoul.i hope i'm still safe and sound here.

finally i got my daddy's room.when i saw the inside..oh my it's just too fantastic..although dad never been in seoul again since my mother died,it's still.neat and comfortable..there's no need to re-decorate again.a traditional style family  room with a japanese table with warmer,tatami carpets almost dominating in this apartment.the apartment has 2 rooms.one is daddy's room,and second it's for guest.my daddy's room looks like at home.

ohmygosh it makes me homesick at all

but maybe i have to do some re-decorate not to make me feel homesick.i know i'll do muh things in here later..i have to focus..

***

siwon's pov

 

oh lord..screw me i'm late.boss will decrease my salary..oh daaammnn it..butit's okay who cares about salary?i just met beautiful young lady at my ex apartment,yoona..damn you disgusting girl just made my little loney vanished geez

"damn you,where have you been hyung?" a little brat seunghyun angered.he's really annoying,nuts but his face and personality always reminds me of my younger brother who just passed away one year ago because of lung cancer.

"yoona...that garbage as usual wanted this that blah blah blah..i'm really sorry..where's my client?" i panicked. when i'm on this disaster,he always tries to make me calm down..it just makes me really missed my brother everyday

"calm down bro..grab your coffee and sit down..i already made a s to the client that you were doing this that that made him waiting a little times kay? take your deep breath and keep calm"

he saw me drinking slowly my hot capucinno and i feel.calm now.ok i'm ready for everything. i went to bathroom to change my clothes.i heard my client was being angered ti seunghyun.

"is this the way the people from well known company can do?your professionality is so far if i compare with the conpany wo was almost bankrupted!!!" he angered

"i'm so sorry mr.park" he said "if he's still not here i'll be..."

"sorry mr park i made you waiting.." i cut seunghyun "it's my false..because my little sister just had an accident si sbe must be hurrily going to the hospital, i'm really sorry" .

"sst go away" i whispered to him

"damn you once again hyung" he replied.

that was one of kind s we have if we are late to meet our clients..hehehe

"it's okay i forgive you,next time be professional okay? ethic code of employers"

"yes sir"

***

"hey yo bro!what was your meeting?" he grabbed my shoulders "i told ya not to be her bf on very first time,remember?"

"yeah yeaahhh i lose" i sighed. "i really regret it,screw that girl,hope she'll get man who's worse than me"

"if i were you...i want her to be forever alone" he laughed so hard.he's right.she deserves to be forever alone,who wants to be her bf if she's a professional cheater?

"girls like m'ms..sometimes we found it broke on the colors or it got perfect colors but the taste is all same.." he continued

'is that girl a typical like m'ms? i don't think so..i hope she'like one of gummy bears i usually eat..different colors,different taste..'

"hyung,what are you thinking? a new girl maybe?" he asked again.of he's talkactive,i just wanna kick off his face with my soccer shoes i have.can he just shut up??

oh darn,he's doimg telepathy on me again

"hyung,tell me who's that girl? i bet you met her on yoona's apartment right?look,you just brought these snacks" he showed my snacks in front of my face "you can find it at the shop nearby yoona's apartment...and you should be rushing while eatingbwhen you bumped her..look..your habit...you're always dirty when you eat when it's on hurried time..your shirt is full of cream cheese..and i bet you just went to the 711 eat hotdogs and medium slurp-"

"stop that!" i yelled " are you shinichi kudo???or poirot??holmes??why are you here???why didn't you submit your apply to the police headquarter???heee???"

"hahhha otaku addict..." he grinned "so,where was the girl from?"

"ehhh chen..ehh cheon chen cheon.. oh i forget geez...you know that i was living..."

"who the hell cares you if you were american?" he cut me. "cheongdam-dong! i was living in uk too but i still.know cities in korea ck"

i hate to debate with him if my american style was appearing..because it's useless..he will beay me with his british style..no wonder many people kinda dislike him lol

"hmm well cheongdam-dong..she must be sweety hometown girl..i hope so,nice,calm,innocent kekekeke"

"hahaha whatever...btw it's lunch time isn't it?" i asked. oh damn you stomach.you can't keep your mouth shut up just for a while... how about my abs??issh

"umm yeah but.." his voice went lower "i had an appointment with..."

"appoomtment?are you kidding me?" suddenly a red hair girl passed in frontnt of us.she's so freakin y and hot.if a guy successfully asked her on date,it felt like..flying to the moon..never knew when he's going back to earth

"heyy noona..." i yelled at her.she backed,facing us with a sweet lollipop smile.her face is so cute like an anime,hatsune miku in real life ver or red hair version.

"noona! is that right you will be-"

"issshhh hyung!!" seunghyun panicked.his face showed me 'damn you i'll screw you later' then he changed 'sorry noona i'm annoying you' into her

"oh yeah i remember.." she smiled "come on,would you try to eat ramen near the office?many people say it's really delicious and cheap"

"eh why not.." he nervously answered.he just sat onto my desk.his refect was the worst i ever seen.my documents were falling from folders and flying away into the sky.

"damn you brat!!" i yelled. and suddenly my remained folders almost fell but luckily i successfully avoided it to fall.bom noona just laughed in front of us.

"hah..seunghyun,you're the most clumsy man i ever known.." she said in sarcasm tone but still showed her laughing face "let me help yo-"

"nonono don't worry i'll take care of them..i'm just afraid if.."

"if what?" i asked him

"if yoir beauty will be lacking of helping me clean ip the mess..hehehe"

"booooooooo" i booed him.she can't hold her laugh again.she just shook her head,seeing the worst korean british she ever knew.

"okay...i'll see you at the lobby kay.." she left us hurrily "on 12 pm seunghyunnie,don't be late.."

"y..yes no..noona" he hurried "hyung whybare you looking me like that?just go and find your lunch kay?i'll clean up the mess"

"yeah whatever..." i went leaving him "please put them properly okay.."

"nde"

***

oh dam why suddenly it rains?i'm so hungry and i haven't reached my favorite restaurant.so i just went to the coffee shop i usually visited..not bad.

ohhh heecckkk it's really crowded and my blue softlents now just annoy me..make my vision is so blur at all.

ahhh i really envy seunghyun,he must be on romantic scene with bom noona.theyare eating hot ramen innthe middle of the rain..what a sweet.

i decided to grab hot chocolate mint.the best drink of this place..and...voila!!i have no seat!!

suddenly a girl who sits in the corner of the room caught my eyes.i feel like dejavu?have i met her before?her face is so familiar.

maybe that girl from cheon..oh whatever it names...but her hair was ponytail.now she lets her hair falling,covering her face..oh i don't know..but actually i need a seat quickly!

***

soooyoung's pov

 

ah first day in seoul..not first actually..but half..i have two.men bumped me down.and suddenly in the middle.of heavybrain..i just missed my ex bf..changmin oppa..he was my first love..i met him in th middle of rain in cheondam dong,he was so wet because he rushed from schoolnto go back home..so i just helped him whatever i could do.but he was very impressed on me,i was feeling the luckiest girl ever

"thank you i don't know what will my self be later..i feel so better now" he once said to me " you are lovely girl,you are different"

boys still boys who have many kinds of s to impress a girl.why i should think of hom again?he's freakin cassanova,i won't ever recognize him anymore!

but..i love him...am i wrong to fall in love?seems like no boys love me..it's really hurting me..

***

suddenly i caught a boy who was walking to my table.is he a man i met before?but his eyes are different..maybe pair of blue softlens..he gave me a soulful aura ti me.what a nice beginning. he wore a blue shirt with black thin cardigan and black jeans.looks so simple but still charismatic with a pair of nike sb blue.

"may i sit here?" he asked me with deeply voice. "the seats are already full"

a cool man will be seating in front of me?oh who doesn't want miss this chance?but mother told me...

oh come on sooyoung,it's only seat

"it's okay you may.." i accept his permission.he pulled a chair in front of me and sat carefully.his eyes kept looking at me from head to toe.is there anything i missed maybe? indeed i'm still hometown girl i don't know sense of seoul style.i just moved here a few hours ago.

"emm why are you looking at me?"

***

siwon's pov

 

oh no i've been looking to much,she felt uncomfortable.yeah blame you my eyes,can't even hold my vision to beautiful lady

she's the girl i met.looks more fresh amd beautiful,but i captured her sadness over her face and soul.

"umm you look so sad.." i started the conversation.butbshe seemed didn't notice me.she kept looking to the heavy rain while holding her hot cup.she looked so confused.i wonder if she is able to answer,i'll be able to hear her problems she got until finish.

"oh i'm sorry" she really shocked "nothing" she shut again

"emmm..may i know you name?". oh dang it,when i was asking,her face turn into mad.she seemed like don't want to be disturbed

"sorry if-"

"my name is sooyoung...choi sooyounh" she introduced herself nicely "you're not annoying me anyway.."

"ooh my name is choi siwon..we got same family name isn't it?"

"yeah..nice to meet you siwon sshi..let's be friends"

***

the silent fulfil the atmosphere between us.it's really kay..i have to speak more before my lunch time is over

"so,what brings you here?"

***

she told me what makes she here.i just amazed.she's really though girl and sweet.so she'll be new employer at...MY OFFICE!!!

"just for real???" i blinked my eyes "why didn't you start working today?"

what the hell!!she just moved!!ti is the most annoying question i ever asked.oh my gosh

sooyoung's pov

 

heis face is so shy.maybe because of his silly question,lol i wanna laugh sobhard but..poor him

"i'm so sorry..i shouldn't ask you like that"

"it's ok..i'll start working on monday..today is thursday isn't it?"

"ohh i see" he smiled.he shocked when he looked into his golden watch.i know he wanted to spent much times here.

hey has he eaten his lunch?didn't he just drink a cup of hot drink?

"sorry i should go,my lunch time is over" he said hurriedly "see you soon.."

***

hahah weirdo man.hmm what a nice beginning on seoul,don't think about that annoying guy you first met soo..he's really nuts.

suddenly i realized that the tissue opposite me is full of black ink.

-08xxxxxxxxx call menif you want to-

hahahahahahaaa

***

siwon's pov

 

what a lovely nice.i thought this day will be my bad luck because of heavy rain.but it was so lovely.but..

OH MY GOSH I HAVEN'T EATEN ANYTHING!!

"dude you look so pale" seunghyun asked me "have you eaten?"

i.shook mu head and he looked so disappointed to me.

"oh hyung remember your disease!" he angered. "ok i'll.make you instant noodle on pantry

.geez"

it makes me sick of missing mu brother badly.he was really nice and care.sometimes i just wanna cry.if god gives him second chance,i'll protect him whenever,wherever,everywhere he needs me.but i must admit,seunghyun is like my own little brother.

***

"hyung!!you've got a post" he yelled " i think it's a bento"

"bento?my favorite!" i replied "whar was that from?"

"dunno.." he shrugged his shoulder.and i found a letter inside the bento

*siwon sshi i just met you only drinking your hot drink..you haven't eaten right?i just founded a japanese fast food restaurant near your office.hope you like it,stay healthy because it's still bad weather.. sorry i just sent this to the receptionist..hopebyou grab it

 see you soon on monday

 sooyoung :3 *

let me ask,is the 'love at the first sight' still running?

***

author's pov

 

today is monday.so sooyoung is ready to work.first day of her job.she wears a pair of blazer that shows how beautiful her curve is.with a simple make up she applies,she's ready for everything

***

the office just wowed with a new officer.boys and girls asking who is it.suddenly the boss came,making them paying attention to him

"silent please" mr lee announced. "we have new officer here,let's be nice to her..this is choi sooyoung from cheondam dong"

"annyeong hasseo" she bowed deeply

"guys keep up your work okay..ms.bom please tell her what should she do"

"yes sir.." she raised from her chair,meanwhile the other officers just greeting as usual

"heeeeellloooooooo choi soooooyoooooouuunnggg" they spoke together

"h-hi everybody" she bowed again.

"sorry sooyoung,they are kinda weird,it's our tradition to greet new officer..i'm your mentor..you'll be training for 3 months"

"ne mrs.park...i'm ready.." she followed her from behind.meanwhile the officers start workingbagain,there are 2 men,giving different perspective of her new coming

'welcome to new world sweetie' siwon thought

'what the f**k she's doing here?' seunghyun murmured angrily