Let It Go

Am I Wrong To Fall In Love?

Breaking news!! Sooyoung is now officially dating...at first,i was shocked and slightly sad because whymyshipdoesnotsail yeah if you know what i mean...

But as a sone, i wish them luck in their relationship,congrats by the way....

Seunghyun’s POV

I feel like i want to throw this freakin corpse into my enemies eh i mean those officers that hates bommie so much. They’re just really jealous because my girl is perfect. She has everything that a perfect girl required. Girls and boys here are all the same..cowards and retards who keep talking behind us. I wish i had a superpower like elsa, who could make everything around her frozen.

“eat this errssss” i put that corpse onto a shoulder of y ahjumma whom i hate mostly because she’s gossip maker. I wish her to get thrown off into the hell that has most burning fire. She’s a devil. I know she’s been talking bad things about me and bom without real facts. I don’t even know why people around here believe her.

“aaaaaaaa get rid of thissss!!!son of biyaaattcchhh” she screamed. That unlucky corpse is flying in the air, being thrown from one table into another table. What you guys thinking? Football game? Oh come on, lizard is cute..this used to be alive anyway. Is this the way you guys treat to creature even if it has ugly physic?

Eh i realized that..i’m most devil among them..i killed an innocent man..ups

My eyes caught a girl sleeping peacefully at the corner of the room. How come she’s sleepin in hectic hell room like this? She has no soul. I wish she had red hair, so it would be match for her personality : ginger.

‘ohh no wonder, she’s plugging headset’ i mumbled. Then an evil thought crossed my mind.

But, i shouldn’t do this..she helped me last night. How cruel i am if i keep bullying her.she’s really sleepy and i know doing accounting makes some people go hangover after finished it. I have to throw this fancy creature off this office. I don’t care about his life later. Whether he’s being eaten by cats or being saved my some freak reptile collectors. If he’s being saved, please god bless the life saver,amen.

Finally i’ve got that thing out from my hand. I went back to bommie’s office. For this time, i really need her. I don’t know why i need her to comfort me,hug me,and kiss me if she wants to do it. I feel like my soul just trapped into an accident and i’ve got myself coma. I don’t want to die today. I need something to wake me up. Everything she has is my cure.

And there it comes, my nerves are on fire, my brain started to explode, my heart bleeding, i felt numb and dizzy. You know what it feels when you’re trapped in a small space behind a cupboard,and you feel pressure attacks you from the big cupboard.

I feel i’m like the death lizard i just killed. so i just got karma.

“hey guys what u doin?” i asked them coldly. Haha,sorry if i suddenly came like a ghost and interruped your warm hug. Their stares prove to me that i’m an uninvited guest coming.

“um sorry this is not what you think,seriously” siwon gasped “i just thanked her..”

“oh,what for?” i asked them coldly. They set ‘guilty face’ in front of me. They were shy to confess. Oh gosh,is it hard to confess that you guys are dating meanwhile siwon is enggaged?! I thought i was gonna hear ‘yeay we’re dating..and we’re getting married’

But i heard something worse instead

“mrs bom permitted me and sooyoung to stay in london about 2 months..we’re working there while doing some research for our wedding..cool isn’t it?”

‘what the hell...why my girl lets them go instead? Bom can go with me! I’m londoner. we both can go everywhere, refreshing our minds from this hectic seoul. Why bommie??why?? why you don’t wanna stay with me??

I am officially offended. And now, i know the feelings of my friends outta there’

“oh great..” i nodded “by the way, why you don’t let yourself go instead? And if you’re afraid being alone, you can ask me to follow you.”

Author’s POV

Tension is getting high. Seunghyun got a coal burnt and stabbed into his heart, feels his brain being thrown into a boiling water, his body is ready to explode. Siwon’s got his body shaking, he’s ready to shoot his bullet towards seunghyun. Bommie felt bad because she’s being too nice until she forgot his lovely boyfriend.

“it’s not what you think “ bom claimmed

“huh? Excuse me?” seunghyun “ you make myself not important in front of you”

“oh huney, it’s just a work-“ bom replied

“i know it’s just a work, but have you ever thought that this would be an amazing chance to keep us together? You’ve been busy all the time,hun” seunghyun yelled desperately

“don’t make yourself look miserable,bro” siwon angered “don’t let your ego control yourself”

“huh? That should be you!!!” seunghyun replied coldly “you always win in every situation..yeah i know..you’re a lucky guy, you always get what you want. Even you haven’t thought about your wishes, there’s always something coming towards you..”

“HEY!!” siwon groaned. He’s been clenching his palm. When he’s about to give a bomb to seunghyun face, bom blocked them.

“guys,stop it!!” she yelled “come on seunghyun, don’t act like a kid!! How could you say that i’m always busy, i’m always there when you weren’t!!”

“and” she added “ i thought you guys are bestfriends..how come a little thing become a big thing of you guys!! Oh geez..”

“indeed, i’m his bestfriend” seunghyun sighed “but-“

“so can you do a favor for your bestfriend’s wedding huh?” siwon added “i will payback her kindness when you guys are getting married later.”

Tension is getting slow in every minutes. They both are trying to calm theirselves. Seunghyun thought if he was born a girl, he’d have cried right now. He feels broken and numb, meanwhile siwon is trying to calm bom down. He brushed her back and tapped his palms on her shoulder.

“everything’s gonna be alright” he whispered.

“okay then..” seunghyun held his head high “i admitted, i lose again..bon voyage,hyung” he turned back to the door. When he pulled the knob, he said few last words that really stabbing.

“you don’t have do us favor,hyung..moreover,she’s still in the air for becoming my fellow for spending rest of my life..”

As seunghyun slammed the door, bom shed a tear, her tears started flowing. She cannot believe that seunghyun could say such words like that. Those words keep replaying on her minds. Bom tangled her hair with her fingers,she pulled her hair like a mad woman.

“ummm it’s ok..” siwon added “you don’t have let me and sooyoung go..”

“no..you should go..” bom sighed “i know you’re dreaming of this..”

“he’s right bommie..” siwon cut “we’ve been besties for a long time,and i feel like i’m always the lucky one. So for this time,just let me lose this game...he wants this so bad..because he hasn’t met his relatives for long time...i’m sure he really missed them so bad”

“no..no way..” she shooked her head “i will talk to him later...he wants to meet his family when he’s free..not on duty...he ever talked to me..”

“but didn’t you see him? He desperately wanted to be with you...i feel guilty..maybe he wants to introduce you with his family..”

“no..” she replied “he hasn’t prepared for that yet...you should go..and i should spend more time with him..”

“but you can’t do th-“

“it’s okay..” she sighed “as far i know, he’s gonna attend his sister’s marriage next month...i’m sure he’s gonna ask me to follow him...i will calm him down”

“for your information, he’s kinda hard forgiving people..i know a bittersweet be friends with him...he was really mad at me,and about one week later he forgave me...i don’t know for this time how many days he will take...”

“thanks for your advice..” bom nodded “but i must be responsible of this..i don’t care if you’re his bestied..but i started this chaos first...you and sooyoung must go to london..no matter what”

“thank you so much...i really appreciate that..” siwon sighed

Seunghyun entertained himself, not to think what he has been through this day. He felt he slipped and fell onto the floor,and when he was about to wake up, a huge ladder crashed into his back. He couldn’t stand up, he felt his nose bleeding. Yeah it’s same like his heart bleeding. He fastened his walk. Every steps make his feet feel heavier than before. He needs to go home sooner.

At his lovely home, he set himself freely. He delivered a box of pizza, and a package of sushi platter. He let himself drown into miserable river. He felt dizzy and wamble. no one accompanies him. His house is really messy. Things are not placed correctly. He got his blanket on his couch because he forgot to put it back into his room after he and sooyoung were about to make up,but it turned failure.

‘damn it’s really hot..’ he sighed. He put off his shirts and trousers and threw them nowhere. He’s got himself still wearing unsleeve shirt, a zebra printed shorts, and a pair of socks he got from christmas when he was 10.

“the only thing who’s faithful is my socks...i love you no matter what” he kissed his feet.

“ugh,you’re smelly,ugly..look yourself..you’re ripped...i’ll fix you tomorrow” he talked with his socks “i can’t believe it still fits me..haha”

“oh yeah..i should entertain myself...let’s see what i have” he murmured. He walked into a dvd stack. He was confused what film to watch because siwon borrowed his action collections,and he realized siwon hasn’t turned them all.

“damn..i need something manly...” he groaned “ do i have love actually? 500 days of summer? Notting hill?? Valentine’s day??? Who the heck bought this??”

He caught a blue covered dvd boxes. There are cute girls on the cover. It made seunghyun interested to watch it.

“ah elsa and anna!!! I found you!!” he yelled.

He got himself cried in the middle of film, being accompanied by pizza,sushi,and some bottle of beers in his embrace. He cried a lot watching kids movie. It’s really miserable

“aha this is the best part” he laughed. A scene of elsa was isolated in nowhere and she started singing. Elsa is really strong and powerful, it made seunghyun ashamed because he isn’t as strong as elsa,just an animated girl. He started sing along with elsa, he didn’t care his neighbor knocking his room to shut his up.

“i’m never going baaackk...the past is in the paaaaaaaaasssssssttttt...let it goooooo” he sang.

He was interrupted with a non stop knocking doo. The bell kept ringing too.

“what the hell?” he yelled. “WAIT MEEEE” he replied.

He covered himself with his blanket. he opened the door,got a girl standing in front of her,making puppy eyes and innocent cat face.

“can i come in?” bom asked

“oh ok..” he answered coldly “sorry if my home is kinda messy now..”

“it’s okay..” bom smiled “by the way,what you doin?”

“oh..just watching movie..” he answered coldly

“what movie?”

“a kid movie...problem?”

“girl or boy movie?”

“ah..i think it’s uni...every gender can enjoy it..” he answered coldly and continued the film. He didn’t care about his uninvited guest. He let herself numb at the living room.

bom walked to the tv room, she suddenly giggled. It made seunghyun pissed.

“oh..i know the film..that’s elsa,isn’t it?”

“uh huh” he mumbled while munching some chips

“you seem really like her alot..” bom told him

“yes..she’s beautiful....and y for a disney princess..”

“who do you like most?” bom . She untied her hair and sit beside seunghyun. She grabbed seunghyun’s thigh “me or elsa?” she continued in y way.

Seunghyun is not the mood. Although he knows that his gf is really hot,most beautiful creature god ever made, she made every boys falling one by one. Everything on hers is very tempting. She usually teases alot with seunghyun. But everytime seunghyun asked her to go to bed, she denied it.

But for this time, she sacrifies anything to get an apology from seunghyun. She’ll let herself get laid with seunghyun.

But seunghyun isn’t thinking the same way

“elsa is much better” he slightly told her. She’s pissed and landed her back. She’s holding his hand tightly. But quickly, seunghyun got rid his hand from her.

“shut up! I’m eating!!” he groaned. He kept watching the film meanwhile bom is trying to attract him. Every way she’s doing but there’s nothing that attracted him. Bom is getting pissed, she took a remote from seunghyun and paused the film.

“dammit” he groaned “seriously,what do you want?”

“we need to talk”

“we?” he laughed evilly “i think..you need to talk...not me..”

“okay..i need to talk to you-“

“okay, five minutes!” he claimed.

“what?”

“talk now or get out?!” he threatened “your time starts now..”

“okay...i’ll be quick..” she told rapidly “are you still mad at me?”

“hummm a little bit..” he answered while continuing the film.

“hey-“ bom yelled

“this is my home..my rule..you don’t obey the rule..then get out..” he mocked “i don’t give a damn who’s standing in front of me..if you don’t obey the rule, you mut get the off here”

Bom was shocked.again. she held her tear not to fall on her cheek. She kept rigid in front of him. She knows she’s gonna be expelled after this,so she’s gonna be quick.

“okay i’m so sorry..” she apologized “i shouldn’t have done to you..i know that you wanted us to stay together little bit longer than usual. I know you were thinking that i cared with everybody except you..you know what? I was thinking that if i offered you it’d be useless-“

“you don’t know if you don’t try..” he sighed

“okay..i’m so sorry that i didn’t offer you...because if you accept it, you’ll get rough time..you’ll always stay in hectic london. You cannot escape like going to places for refreshing-“

“for me london is everything..i don’t care about the hectic..don’t be like ‘mrs know it all’ “

“okay i’m really sorry if you’re offended again..because...” she sighed “you’ll going round and round in circles,there’s no free time you will get..and besides...” she sighed

“i’m afraid that you’ll meet a beautiful girl..you’ll get distracted”

“seriously..” seunghyun paused the film again “ i don’t get it...you mean, i’m gonna flirt with beautiful girls there meanwhile i’m work travelling with you? You talk non sense..seriously..”

“and besides..” he added “if it’s your purpose..why you don’t ask another officer? Why you must offer it to siwon and sooyoung? You know that they’ll be married...london is full of ‘girls’ yeah you know what i mean...didn’t you think what if siwon is trapped in their circle? What about sooyoung? Think before you act bommie ah!”

They both kept silent. Bom knew she’s so wrong. She really regret what she did. She started crying, her body shaking so hard.

“didn’t you tell me that you wanted go to london with me when we’re off duty huh? You wanted to take me to your hometown and then we’re gonna stay in british style village, enjoy every thing there? If you accept the offer, you’ll stay on the city...and i wonder when will you get rest peacefully...i know you’ll be happy in london,but the hectic? Riots at the office? You’ll get the same like you got in seoul..

I remember you ever told me that you wanted go to your hometown,enjoying your rest peacefully,no hectic”

“and then..” she added “ sooyoung ever told me that she wanted to go to england with the one she loved”

Bom stopped shouting. She controlled her breath. Seunghyun gulped. He stood up and hugged her tightly. He shed a tear on her head. He kissed her forehead softly.

“i’m really sorry... i didn’t even think about that..i forgot that i was saying like that..” he sighed “i’m really sorry...”

Bom cried a lot in seunghyun’s embrace. It felt warm and lovely. She’ been missing his hug because they haven’t hugged for a long time. They both kept busy in their schedule until they had no time together. He protects her from stabbing cold in the night.

“i’m really sorry..” he sighed “ i shouldn’t be cocky at that time..”

“it’s okay...if i were you, i’d be mad like you...” bom smiled. They both smiled and kissed each other’s lips. Seunghyun’s so glad that he finally got himself kissing her gf’s lovely lips

“i really miss you.. a lot” seunghyun whispered “you know i’m always thinking of you...please don’t let yourself busy again..”

“and..please don’t leave me” bom smiled and kissed his lips so lovely.

“you want to stay here?” seunghyun asked “but we have to finish the film first”

She nodded happily. They both watched film together. During the film, she linked her arms around his waist,laid her head on his chest. He brushed her hair gently. Their eyes met each other and they both shared lovely kiss like many couples did. A strawberry mint lipgloss applied on seunghyun’s lips.

“i know you like strawberry..”

“nah..that’s my girl..” they both kissed again as the film showed anna and the prince kissing.

“look, we’re same like them..” bom yelled.

“but we’re hotter” seunghyun teased. He kept kissing her. She took a gap and held a breath because she couldn’t breath when he kissed her. Their heart thumping, their nerves are set on fire. The atmosphere is getting hotter when bom got 2 buttons of her tight blue stripped shirt are unplugged.

“wanna come inside?” seunghyun whispered naughtily as followed by bom’s nod

Sometimes we just let it go what we have been through because we never go back in the past