awkward, lust, and proposal (?)

Am I Wrong To Fall In Love?

 

Sooyoung’s pov

Wait I kiss him? this can’t be happening! Just get off you brat. But he’s so strong, my heart rattling so fast when I got him biting my lower lip.

No I can’t.. I love siwon. He’s nothing than a jerk.

“argh stop it” I groaned. Suddenly the atmosphere became cold. As cold as winter comes. He looked so pale. Maybe he feels the same way like me. I never had this kiss before with siwon oppa. Suddenly he woke up from my top and tidied up his clothes.

It is really awkward between us. I remember the time when we were flirting, cuddling and sharing tears until we reached a kiss on lips

Wait what was I doing until his clothes looked so messed? I can’t even think clearly. I feel so dizzy. Gosh my parietal really hurts..feels to be cracked in a few minutes.

“sorry” he said shortly “ please don’t tell anyone about this..i won’t tell my girlfriend too..will you?” he asked “ I’ll take you home now”

“you wanna take me home?”. Suddenly those words just released from my mouth. My brain forced me to accept it because it’s been so late. About 3 am.. I’ve been spending my life here about more than 2 hours.

2 HOURS? I AIN’T GOT TIME FOR THAT WITH SIWON. WHY?? I FEEL BAD FOR MY LOYAL BOY SIWON..damn..

But my heart also forced me to..just stay..it’s been 3 am.. do you wanna get alone in your house surrounded by spooky atmosphere? What about if stranger comes so sudden and then he brings knife, gun, blah blah to rob and kill you??

Just stay here…3 hours again to 6 am why not? Also he’s a man who can protect you..Although he hates you..ehem

YES I DON’T EXCEPT THAT TO BE HAPPENING! AND I WON’T EVER WANT IT!! I’M SO AFRAID..but I should go home…

No I shouldn’t…

I SHOULD!!

“well I’m gonna go back home then..” I nodded “ let me change first”

++

Seunghyun’s POV

I don’t know what the hell am I thinking to take her home? I hate when I’m being awkward everything nonsense makes sense to me. It’s nonsense you know taking a girl home at 3 am. But she makes me being awkward first! If she didn’t apart that kiss I wouldn’t be this stupid..but if we didn’t part the kiss we could make love later and I know that’s gonna be horrible.

“hey you shouldn’t change anyway” I said “ when we arrive you’ll go to sleep right?”

“oh yeah” she awkwardly nodded “yeah I shouldn’t..let’s go home then..”

++

I hate this situation, it’s becoming really awkward. No words came from our mouth. I kept concentrating on driving while she staring to the window. I feel bad for her because she’s really loyal to her bf. But it might be a test for her how faith she is to siwon ehe.

But actually for me..it works huh -_-

“umm..” she mumbled. I waited for her to speak but still silence covered both of us. It’s like waiting something that you know it will never come. She moved on my seat uncomfortably and playing with her phone.

“10 missed calls..” she sighed

“from siwon huh?”

“yeah..” she nodded “ haven’t you got any miscalls from bommie unnie?”

“me?” I asked. I checked my phone then and 3 times more than she got. What the hell!! Dammit I’m gonna be dead meat tomorrow.

“I got 30 ehehe” I giggled “”

“why ?” she asked “that means she cares to you..”

“care? It means spamming you know!! My phone will be lagged..”

“lag? Don’t you have smartphone?”she noticed “oh yeah I just realized that a user is a dumb so that smartphone becoming dumbphone”

“shhhiiiiiiiiiit you jerk!!!” I angered “at least my phone’s much expensive than yours…your phone is just a piece of cake.. really ..”

“who cares although this dumbphone the user is smart so this is smartphone..” she mocked “jerk is always jerk”

“and always be ”

There it goes.. forget that romantic moment ever been nice, but still we have a fight. No matter what happens..but it’s better than that awkward moment.

++

Author’s POV

Morning comes, daily routines just started again. Sooyoung had heavy headache but she forced herself to attend to her office. Not with seunghyun… went sleeping deeply instead.  he forgot that he must attend with a client today. What a dumb person. No wonder sooyoung gets mad again.

“ with that man! I hate him!” she groaned “ I spent my entire night to finish them.. this is his work right? My work was about help him! Why it must be meee…..whyyyyyyyyy??” she almost cried in distress. But remembering how lovely he was yesterday..it makes her feeling better..naturally

“I hope that boss will fire him immediately.. he’s just a cocky..” she sighed.

Suddenly a tidy man with folded sleeve came to her. He looks so fresh and handsome with a cup of coffee in his right hand. He gave her a sweet morning smile to bright up her day.

“morning sweetie” siwon brushed her hair. “where have you been last night? Why didn’t you answer my call?”

“I’m really sorry… I slept earlier..” she lied “how are you today?”

“I’m fine..and you look terrible..what’s going on?”

“your ing friend seunghyun asked me to help to do some accounting data and it was really exhausting and now look around you! He’s absent! The client will meet up after lunch!! How could I Not stress??”

“so..” siwon asked in dubiety “you had helped him last night?”

“eh yeah I mean I helped him so I went home really tired and that’s why I didn’t answer any calls from you.. I hope you’re not mad..”

“why should i?” siwon cheered “ he’s really slow and dumb at sometimes…when he’s sick he decides to rest at home without thinking junks of jobs waiting to be finished…he’s selfish sometimes…maybe he’s lacking on sleep”

Indeed he lacks on sleep because they just had kissed last night

“yeah whatever…would you call him to come over? It’s his responsibility anyway..”

“okay… you should take a rest…the lunchtime is about started.. go out with some people I’ll take care of him”

++

Sooyoung’s POV

I hung out with my new friends to grab a lunch. When I got my energy back suddenly I remembered everything we done last night.

Author’s pov

She remembers every chronology. That time when they kissed on the balcony..he dragged her inside, kissed her on my neck. It was feeling so hot and awesome. Their lips met again and she discovered this rip on her lips because her lips were bleeding, he the blood.

“oh my gosh” she moaned. They almost forgot that their phone rang so loudly from their mates waiting them in worry. Actually bom was about to apologize her manner to him at the morning and siwon was really happy at that time and he couldn’t wait to tell his girlfriend.

But it wasn’t their luck. They both didn’t know what their mates did.

‘maybe she fells asleep earlier’ siwon sighed ‘I shouldn’t disturb her’

‘he’s still mad at me,maybe?’ bom was desperate in vain ‘ I should talk to him face to face tomorrow’

“AH!” sooyoung groaned when her body was thrown to the sofa and seunghyun lain on her top. She couldn’t see his dark black eyes directly because he was really hot and seducing.

“look at me ” he threatened and her lips again roughly.  Their thought was really dirty and nasty. They wanted really bad to . It was just the ‘heat up’

He grabbed her waist to pull both them closer until there’s no space between them. Sooyoung tangled his fingers to his hair, mess it up. He looked hotter than before. They parted a while for inhaling.

They both stared and smiled each other. She never knew that how warm and awesome he is and so with him. He wouldn’t ever know how beautiful and cute she is if they didn’t go further.

“why are you smiling at me?” she asked

“because you’re beautiful” he smiled and kissed her again. They came really close until she felt his abs pressing against her stomach.

“rub it ” he seduced. She went through inside his shirt and rubbed it. Once in a lifetime chance. When will she get this opportunity again beside this night? She felt his shape is almost perfect. Although he likes junkfood, smoking but still he’s got y body.

“god!” he screamed

“what?” she asked

“we both ‘pressed’” he laughed “if you know what I mean…”

“ohhh..” she moaned “it’s wet”

They both continued their kiss in passion, lust and hunger. They both didn’t think about their mates who’ve been waiting for them in vain. They broke apart until sooyoun woke up from ‘darkness’.

++

Sooyoung’s pov

I was really naughty that time. I’m really sorry siwon oppa.. I made you waiting for me so long. I feel stressed. In one side I should focus to siwon and one side my body is trembling, thinking of seunghyun.

Suddenly a teardrop came from my left eye

“unnie you look bad..what’s going on?” sohee asked me “are you okay?”

“oh it’s nothing… I’m just tired..lack of sleep..sorry” I lied

“you shouldn’t be tired unnie…” sohee noticed “be happy!”

“ishh your mouth is a bucket mouth!!” jiyong pinched her “shut up!!”

“actually what’s going on??” I asked both of them.

“you wanna know?” jiyong teased

“you’ll discover it later when we’re back”

++

*other situation*

*in call*

Siwon : deaf!! Wake up!!

Seunghyun : ha? *woke up in sleep *1/2 awake

Siwon: can’t you hear me??wake up deaf!! *screaming on phone

Seunghyun : why should i?? I’m tired crocodile!!

Siwon: damn you!! Forget your appointment with your client??? What time is it blindmaaan??

Seunghyun: *looking at clock* holy mofo!! There’s a meeting??

Siwon: no!you’ve got surprise!! One million won arrived to your account!! YOU DON’T SAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY????? you got the job to finish that, you’re lucky to be helped with sooyoung and now she’s more panicked than you instead!! what a jerk!!!

Seunghyun: oh my gosh I’m so sorry I’ll be there soon..sorry hyung I’m so tired

-rush away in quarter hour-

Author’s pov

Sooyoung and her friends arrived back to the office. Jiyong and sohee rushed to meet siwon at the up floor.

“you look exhausted what’s going on?” siwon asked

“you better prepare because sooyoung unnie is curious..

“curious about what?” he asked

“your plan b today..” jiyong told him “sohee is a bucket mouth girl!!”

“isssh jiyong yak!!” she yelled “I’m really sorry oppa..”

“I thank you huney… you deserve a medal sohee-nie  okay I should rush..”

“GUYSSS BE PREPAREEED SOOYOUNG’S COMING UP!!”

All friends of him blew up the colorful balloons and tied it with a stone so it could stand it’s like they’re gonna have a big party, piccata’s been prepared. Inside of it there are glittered colorful papers and ‘I love you’ written on it.

Seunghyun just arrived and he was shocked with situation around him. He only wore blue shirt with black knitted cardigan with a jeans and sneakers..really not ready to meet the clients

“what’s going on?” he asked

“there you come..” a red hair came behind him. “it’s me”

“oh here you are…what’s going on..” he asked

“I need to talk with you…can we?” bommie reuested. They went somewhere to talk privacy.

++

sooyoung went to the 2nd floor and she met seunghyun and bommie kissed each other so lovely in the corridor. Dunno why she feels really jealous that time. She remembers again that time they shared their lips at night.

‘oh come on shouldn’t be that jealous..’ sooyoung sighed

“oh hey sooyoungie!” bom yelled “where have you been?”

“oh I just had my lunch..” she answered. She caught seunghyun’s eyes been staring at her. The atmosphere became really awkward again. It’s really hard to say sorry for seunghyun, he’s been wanting to say that.

All those memories last night drawn on their brain again. That moment when they were about to make out. But they promised not to discuss again and pretend there’s nothing between them although it’s really hard to forget for them.

“ sorry I’m late” he said awkwardly

“it’s okay let’s go inside”

Then here it comes a crowded. People chanting and yelling.

“bride has come bride has come!” they yelled happily

“hey shut up!” siwon announced. He stepped closer to sooyoung, gave her brightest happiest smile he ever had. He released a beautiful pink little box from his pocket.

“you know what I’m bringing..” he asked.

Sooyoung was really shocked. She couldn’t say a word seeing people around her cheering to her.

Siwon held her hand and kissed her lips. He kneeled in front of her and opened the box.

“will you marry me?”

Then a cup of coffee just spilled as the proposal just held…