New Look,New Pain

Am I Wrong To Fall In Love?

*to make you easier to think about top's new hair,that's the style i mean...

 

Sooyoung's POV

it ain't happening!!i wanted him look worse than before!!but..

"holy crap!" bom unnie mumbled in amazement "oh my gosh is it you choi seunghyun?aissh kawaii you're so cute". she pinched his cheek "you're just like freshman of highschool"

i must admit his look..i was asking him to change into old style..my friends should haven't said modern look included to mix.

"i lost bro" he grinned.

i was lookinh forward only to siwon,my heart belongs to him also with my eyes..

but now..i must admit that...

he..

is..

really...

hot and y with that..oh what was i thinking?come on come on!!siwon oppa siwon oppaa!!i heart you..my love will never change to anyone!

"gosh.." siwon yelled "who the says you lose dude?you definetly win over a girl right there.." he grinned over me.that brit brat just laughed in underestimating tone.

you siwon,so you are changing your team huh?i thought we were friends!i regret to say that!huh!

"i do?" seunghyun asked in sarcastic "oh yeah i definetly win this challange..she must pay the price now!"

 

Seunghyun's POV

look at that ty face hating me because i'm the winner.she's so stupid!she was told before with siwon that i can never be beaten.even professionals can't!!how about the amateur like that huh?talk to my hand brat!

now boom noona is praising me alot..okay i win twice over the girls kekeke..the one is beautiful girl and the next is beast girl!

"he's just like..." bom mumbled "my beloved nephew..aaa jinjaa you're like ken of barbie!!!"

noona...sorry i gotta fix you.first ken is blonde and second my abs isn't hotter like ken has..

but it doesn't matter because you will be my barbie..teehee

"gosh you're praising me too much" i giggled.and i saw that stupid face being jealous over me and bom noona.yeah don't ever dream getting siwon's heart to you ugly duck!!you never get it yo!!because you're fugly

"hey you.." i yelled "are you mad now?"

oh come on!you lose! just admit that,still holding your dignity huh?you look more disgusting with face like that.

"sorry soo.." bom sighed "i betray you..he's hotter instead..so sorry.."

look sooyoung..even your team admits that i'm the winner

"he's hotter soo" siwon added.

screw ya soo..you don't have back up planner again!!they are being my team instead.

"he's like a 15 years old teenager right?" siwon compared "look you're now..as a man i must say that..you're damn cute..sorry i don't mean to be gay.."

"i like that hairstyle.." a boy shouted "you look cool"

"where did you get that huh?" his friend asked me.hmm what should i do?if i say the place,the seoul-ners should be so shocked because it was imaginable and weird place..this place is well known for people who want get hairstyle like their idols but..so damn epic fail.but the show must go on.i told them the ugly truth

"that place??" they yelled "oh ma MERMAID!!"

"but apparently i thank you sooyoung sshi..my look is hotter now"

kekekeke you should be overload mad to me,but who fuc*in cares?

 

Sooyoung's POV

daaaammmmnnnnnn i just hate him,reaalllyyy he shouldn't be in this world instead..very annoying and !yeah yeah i must admit that your lok is hotter..

BUT CAN YOU PLEASE JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH??

...he was so lucky..but no matter what it takes

...

I WILL MAKE YOU LOSE!!MAKE YOU IN PAIN!!CRAP!!

"guys how do i look like?" he grinned to everyone so snobbish.he put his hands on his waist,roling like model but fail.

"yeah yeah must admit that you're handsome" a boy yelled "can you accompany me to the place you said before?"

"sure" he nodded "please make sureif you're there just ask the owner that you want to be treated with a girl name suzy...she's so professional..making me look so handsome. and she's so damn cute,you'll ike her..

...

ohh so that girl is the key..i should find her no matter what happens!!she's his alliance..i see..hmmm

but what should i do?kidnap her?but for me,what's the benefit?

he'll be mocking me more and more again because he caught me being jealous.

crao this is horrible

***

Author's POV

so the circumstance walks normally as usual at office.but with a little bit different, 2 young ladies looking forward to him.on that day,seunghyun looks ier than before with those y sweats water his body wet.you can see his y back on his sweaty shirt.

'gosh he is hot!!' bom thought 'but please god,i have changmin but i adore seunghyun too'

'crap crap crap please!!just think how to destroy him sooyoung!!' sooyoung thought 'not how to adore his iness!!'

seunghyun keeps staying cool in his little work room.he keeps looking to bom who's starring him back too.he smiled at her ily,and she just blushed as hell.

' i can't resist his iness..' she thought 'why dongsaengs are hotter instead?'

now all she thought is just....dirty mind her and him.his sweaty shirt makes bom can't think straightly.she kept thinkinh those y body of seunghyun lays on top of her,kissing her roughly,passionately but still sweet.his sweet dorky smile just makes her thinking again to break up with changmin.

' i just wanna take off his clothes,wanna see his bare body,let him kiss me and hook up with me?it doesn't matter' bom thought naughtily.but then,she realized everything.

" WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING??" she groaned on her table desperately.meanwhile,seunghyun who kept looking at her just laughing.

"gosh you need help for work?" he came to her desk "what should i do?"

bom's heart beating so fast,knowing seunghyunbwas trolling at her.eh i mean flirting with her.he waited her with a y smile curved on his candy lips.her minds just went more dirty when she knew his tie is kinda untied and not look tidy with his shirt.

'holy crap holy crap' she mumbled. she starred at him nervously,then she caught his chocolate eyes ily stabbed her mind,digging deeper her dirty minds.

"umm nothing.." she giggled " i can do by myself.."

"oh i see.." he nodded.." if you need me just call me okay?bye noona!" he winked his eye and left her alone.

'those smiles,those winks,sweats...they are mixed up,being the most iest man on this planet' she smiled slightly.

"teasing noona again huh?"sooyoung sarcastic mocked. "useless because she never likes you"

"what the heck and who cares?" he threw his tongue to her.she was very upset,ready to punch him buut he was away to somewhere already.

'crap' she murmured

***

bom walked through the corridor to take a cup of coffee.she felt someone stalking he behind.when she looked behin,there was nothing.she was little bit afraid she thought it was a ghost

then she felt the same thing too.she felt someone breathed on her neck huskily,held her arm tightly and got naughitly with pecking her neck with those y lips.she groaned ily.

"ohh please stop that.." she giggled.that stalker just hugged her more tightly,he played with her red long hair,just to .

"dammit could you stop se" she finally turned around her body.there's a tall man smiling at her happily.

"se-shim changmin??" she shocked "what the hell are you doing here??"

"i miss you baby.." he landed a hot kiss to her lips.he kissed like he's hungry of .he grabbed her hands tightly,then went o her waist,squeezed it.

"argh stop that!!" bom pushed him "i told you to-"

"why are you being so much mean to me baby?" he spoiled "why?wae?"

"because.." she sighed "i have to work!!this is my job!!go back to work!"

"okay okay...hmm i see you don't wanna be annoyed...okaay" he landed a kiss again onn her forehead "i wait you at apartment baby..let's do it again.."

"goddamit just leave baby!!" she hit him with glass.changmin laughed happily,he ust missed her hirlfriend so bad.he wanna meet him everytime.but now it's not good time.

"bye.." he waved his hand

"bye.." she sighed. 'i thought it was seunghyun'

suddenly a boy came afterall with happyface.he was smiling at whole time.when he met bom,he was overload happy.

"annyeong hasseo.." he yelled

"oh hi.." bom greeted "you wanna take some coffee seunghyunnie?"

"oh ne.." he smiled "excuse me i wanna grab the water.."

"oh sorry.." she moved from dispenser.she looked him from behind with happy feeling.she adored his iness and hotness.

"umm sorry" he complained "why are you looking at me?"

"umm nothing.." she bowed "i think i should go.."

she went leaving him behind but quickly seunghyun held her arm.

"wait.." he yelled

"what?" she asked.actually she was damn happy when he held her hand tightly.

"umm i wanna ask you to go ramyeon restaurant i got 2 coupons of discount..so we can use that.one coupon is for one person..so..would you mind to.."

"okay okay" she cut "i love ramyeon anyway..when?"

"after work.." he smiled "ok glad you can accompany me..so wait me okay.." he unheld her hand and left her behind "six pm kay?"

"ne" she smiled.

"YES MY DREAM COMES TRUEEEE WOOHOOOO" she cried in happiness

***

at 6 pm

Sooyoung's POV

oh i see..so they will be on date..got you seunghyun,i'll make your face down in front of her!!your repurtation!!yeahh!!

"noona can we go out now?" he asked while putting on his folders to his bag.

"ready" she nodded "how about you??"

"me too..let's go out.." he walked behind her to reach the lift.he felt that melooking at him annoyingly because he's so disgusting.

"wek!" he threw his tongue to me.

damn you jerk,i'll be your stalker,so watch and see!!

***

Author's POV

a few momets later,seunghyun and bommie arrived at ramen restaurant which is the best place to eat ramyeon.besides ramyeon,there is ramen.they both sat side by side,and ordered ramyeons for two.

"so.." he started the conversation so awkward "have you been here before?" he waited her answer is like waiting for answer of his love for her.he was so nervous

"never" she smiled "umm why?"

"nothing..just asking.." he answered "just keep calm and eat ramyeon.."

"haha whatever..".

then 2 plates of ramyeon came.bommie was very excited.she grabbed the chopsticks and ate it quickly.

"gosh it's still hot.." seunghyun yelled "are you hungry noona?"

"yeahh" she nodded  "let me eat oaky.."

"okay.." he amiled then started eating.

in the middle of beautiful time of them,someone's been stalking them for long time.she looked at thm angrily.she's not jealous,but thinking how to prank their relationship instead.

"it's good right?" he asked

"ne.." she nodded.suddenly he came closer to her,very close until reach her yred lips.she almost closed her eyes,but seunghyun didn't do the thing she'sbeen wanting for instad.

"noona ah!" he yelled "your lips are so dirty,let me clean up..". his thumb swept her whole lips gently.she was so damn shy indeed.

"th-thank you.." she nodded happily.

"you're welcome" he nodded and continued eating

"yeah yeah yeah..whatever you want brit brat i will screw you up.." sooyoung groaned on isnchair.

***

"noona..are you full now?" seunghyun asked "ready to go?"

"ne.." she nodded "let's go back..."

they stood up from the chair.as soon they left the restaurant,they walked together to grab a taxi.suddenly,bommie's hand fet warmer.she looked to he hand and definetly shocked

"to keep you warm" seunghyun smiled "can i?"

"n-ne.." she blushed.suddenly a thunder came,and scary lightning with bolt.the heavy rain came to make them wet.seunghyun covere his head with bag,so with bom.

"dammit..we should go to somewhere.." he groaned "let's go"

he grabbed her hands tightly to somewhere to prevent their body wet like bathing cat.finally a closed florist shop welcomed them.bom was so cold,she kept hugging her body and shivering.

"gosh you're okay?" he aske "here,take my jacket..". he put off his jacket and wrebit to bommie's body.

"thank you.." she bowed.she held his jacket tightly to cover her bod.but still..sh couldn't resist the cold of the rain.she still kept shivering.

without thinking again,seunghyun linked his arm to her waist.he put her head leaningon his shoulder.

"are you okay with this?" seunghyun asked gently

"yes..definetly.." she answered.suddenly their eyes just met.bommie's heart beating so fast.seunghyun kept coming closer to her.he softly brushed her hair.he pulled bommie's chin slowly.she closed her eyes slightly.

...

...

she felt a warm kiss trolling her body.she felt trembling.she wasn't shocked becaus she already knew it what he would do.she just enoyed the kiss.

'damn he's good kisser' she though.she linked her arms on his shoulder.the kiss just went deeper,sweete and hotter.

the cold atmosphere of rain can be melted with a kiss.seunghyun really wanted this badly.he was really happy.he hugged her tightly in kiss.his hand rubbed her back to keep her in warm.

bom suddenly parted the kiss without reason.she felt awkward and numb.she pretended not to look seunghyun in time.

"mi-mianhae" she told him

"i should apologize o you" he sighed

"no..i should!!"

"me.."

"me!"

"okay okay whatever" seunghyun surrender and they boh laughed together.

***

after waiting about 15 minutes,the rained stopped.so they could go back again to home.they walked together to grab a taxi and suddenly a girl about 5'4 inch blocked them.her belly is big,looked like she's a pregnant woman.

"seunghyin wait!!" she yelled "i came from america to see you.." she cried while  holding her tummy. 

"tiff??" he shocked "what are you doing?"

"don't you remember??" she yelled "what kind of guy are you??"

"but sorry.." bom suddenly cut them "what did he do with you?"

"he hooked up with me,now i'm pregnant unnie!!"tiffanty told them.bom was really shocked,she almost dropped her handbag.her face is full of 'unbelieveable'. she never thought that seunghyun would do such thing like that. 

"when he was in US for work,we met,and he asked me to go nearest bar,we both were in hangover,so he dragged me to his apartment,and we both hooked up together.." tiffany explained slightly.

"oh.." bom nodded "i see..."

"but noona it's not what you think!!i never did that!!i swear!!" seunghyun yelled "tiffany you're such a nasty!!"

"what the heck??" she cried "I NEVER WANNA KILL THIS BABY!!WHERE'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS A MAN??"

"seunghyun.." bom mumbled in sadness.she wanted drop a tear but she forced herself not to cry in front of him "you better take care of your children"

"but noona-"

"i can go by my self..and be safe tiff.." she irritated.she ran leaving them in the lonely night with a light accompaning them.

"DAMN YOU TIFFANY!!SUCH A LIAR!!" he angered

"whatever..but you made me pregnant!!"

"I NEVER!!!" he screamed

"YES YOU DID!!"

"NO!!"

"YES!!"

"dammit!!" he surrender "because of you,i'm screwed up,just tell me what do you want??"

without noticing,tiffany quickly left him alone.she ran away,but she never kenw that seunghyun's been following him behind.

***

"good job tiff unnie.." a girl smirked "you're such a professional"

"yeah yeah.." tiffany laughed "where's the reward baby?"

"here.." that girl gave tiffany much money.tiffany was very happy,she kept the money safely on his pouch

"you're such royal,sooyoung.." she smiled "you're always be...since we were kids..i really miss you.."

"miss you too baby.." sooyoung hugged her tightly "it's been a long time since you moved to us.."

"yeah yeah" tiffany nodded "but thanks for helping..without you i can do nothing for stalking.."

"who?my ex shim changmin who becomes your gf huh?" sooyoung told easily

"geez..are you still mad at me about that?"

"never.." sooyoung shook her head "don't worry about me okay,i have another boy.."

"congrats.." tiffany smiled "i came here because i heard a rumour that he's currently dating with someone?"

"really?who the heck is that jerk??" sooyoung groaned "just catch her tiff if she's still alive.."

"yeah yeah..i think i should go..see ya.." tiffany left sooyoung after that.

'damn you ' seunghyun murmured

*meanwhile*

bom arrived at her apartment,being greeted warmly with changmin.he hugged her tightly,but she didn't even reply.changmin was very confused

"are you still mad at me hun?" he asked "just tell me what's my mistake,i'll fix that..don't be like this bommie.."

"it's not like that oppa.." she sighed "i'm really dizzy, i wanna go sleep.." she took her clothes on the cupboard "can you accompany to sleep?"

"definetly.." changmin nodded "i'll be waiting.."

***

later,bommie already laid on her bed.she cried slowly.her pillow was full with tears.then changmin came,hugged her from behind.he heard a little bit bommie's cry.for this time,he couldn't ask her why,because she'd be so mad if she was annoyed.so he just pulled the blanket to cover their body and turned off the lamp.

"goodnight sweetie.." he whispered "don't cry again.."

'that kis..that hug..that smile..all just ..damn you seunghyun..don't hope i ever know you again...

i really hate you..

much...' bom thought

***

the next day,sooyoung went to the office with full of smile.she started the day with good mood,she greeted everyone at the office.

"you're really in good mood today.." a boy shouted

"indeed" she smiled. "have a nice day.."

"thankiess.." he went back to his chair.she arrived to her little work room,unpack her bag and put the folders she brought to the desk.she looked a boy sat opposite her stared at her angrily.but she pretended not to know anything.

seunghyun was really mad.he stood up from his chair and walked to her desk with interrogating face.sooyoung kept looking to her monitor.

"what do you want?" she asked him coldly.

without thinking again,seunghyun poured a bottle of water on her head.sooyoung screamed and everybody got attention to them.she stood up madly.

"what the ?" she groaned

"don't pretend not to know anything daugher of a .." he angered "you're a puppeteer behind this all...i lose now.."

he couldn't hold his anger,he just slapped her on face.until she irritated.she groaned in pain.the pain wasn't finished with seunghyun pushed her so harsh to the ground.he kicked her legs passionately.

"bi*ch doesn't deserve here..mark that on your mind!!" he spitted on her and left her sitting like beggar on the ground alone..

...

...

...

and suddenly,a teardrop just came from sooyoung's eyes... she never knew that seunghyun would be over mad like that..

'i was very wicked..' she thought in pain