New Hairdo,New Kiss,New Problem

Am I Wrong To Fall In Love?

 

siwon's pov

"yeah noona..blah blah blah,he's indeed.." i was chatting with bom noona.she was so hillarious,and i just discovered that she's loveable and humble.

"yeah she is so innocent,cute." bom compliment "if i were a boy i'd chase-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE DID YOU JUST SAY???NO WAY!!!". we both someone screamed like orangutan gets angry.me and bom were so damn shocked,she cough and almost spliied her coffee

"what the hell was that?" she said angrily "who was that from?"

"i don't know either.." i shrugged my shoulders

and suddenly 2nd scream came.

"i will make you life more pathetic than a beggar you know!!" he said

"oh dammit" i groaned "that must be seunghyun!!"

"what the hell was going on everybody?" bom noona asked."and you seunghyun!!what's the matter??you are annoying!!"

"this girl is f**kin nuts!!" he angered "i must be nice in front of her and she wants me to do new haircut..she's new okay.."

"is that sure sooyoung?" i asked her.and she just laughed so hard

"emm sorry.." she stopped "he wanted to aplogize and i need him to proove his attemption..real or not.."

"real,what do you mean?"

"he said if he didn't apologize to me,his repurtation will-" suddenly seunghyun grabbed with his hand so hard until she can do nothing unless struggling.

"mmphh mpph"

"do not hear what she says..that's all bull okay.." seunghyun giggled 'fukin ashole shut your mouth' he whispered

i'm so skeptical,what's going on between them?until makes seunghyun looks so panic.

"grrrrr" she groaned."sorry guys i was lying..i just wanted him to do that..and done"

"..haircut??" bom murmured for a while "i agree with you sooyoung!! come on seunghyun do some haircut..i'm boring seeing you like this everyday.."

"me too.." i yelled "maybe some haircut that makes you looks more charismatic,handsome and fresh.."

Sooyoung's POV

people agree with me.he should do some haircut.

"oh come on my challange isn't hard enough right?" i teased " if you do not want do haircut,then you should buy a cup of coffee for the girls during one week" i added the threatening note "which do you prefer?"

"new haircut makes you looks so fresh..i guarantee.." bom told him naughtily "just a simple haircut okay.."

"maybe like justin bieber during 'one time' video?" siwon grinned and i saw him bulging his eyes out.

"heck no thanks.." he hurrirdly denied "okay okay..i'll do some haircut.."

"but!!" i blocked "remember that's a but!!"

"crap..what's that?"

"you won't decide which haircut..but people around here will.."

***

Seunghyun's POV

damn you little ugly brat.i already freakin fall in love,it makes me look hktter and charming.i won't change!!but bom noona also recommended me to do haircut too..for bom noona,what the heck won't i deny?

"oh my gosh sooyoungie,i'm so honoured." bom pleased "i want you on black hair.."

"please not spike hairstyle.."a man yelled.

"it's harajuku dude!!not oldstyle like yours" i replied.i don't like if someone mocking my hairstyle..they are blind of harajuku styles..if i'm in japan..i'll be adored,not mocked in korea zzzz

"good advice hyung!"siwon agreed "old style!!you said you're fashionista...you should change your hairstyle in many ways!!i want your hair becomes oldstyle!!!"

"old style but still looks so.modern" a girl recommended "a short old style cut,but could you make your hair kinda messy?"

'blah blah blah..they are arguing each other..no one recommended me to do afro style,but it's good..and i hope no one will yell to me'

"stoooooooppp!!!" i cried "okay i'll do some old style!!just wait me next day!!"

"But again!!" the ugly blocked again "you can't do it with professional"

"with whom ?you?hell no.." i argued lazily.she just gave me cringed smile like frankenstein..her smile is loooottt worse than frankenstein or even sadako.

"kids will do some haircut to you"

"Fu-"

"sshh seunghyun ah!" bom cut me " i agree wig her..don't say such bad words again..remember...your manner dude.."

"sshhh okay okay" i surrender."when will i get the haircut?"

"siwon will accompany you to the place.." she looked to siwon naughtily "right?"

"me?" he shocked "hmm no problem.."

***

workhour is over,so time to get back home,but actually time to do haricut..if i don't love bom so much,i won't change my y haircut.damn you sooyoung.hope you resign from here,quickly!!

"are you afraid with sooyoung huh?" he mocked "until finally you do haircut?"

"i will never do this if i don't adore bom so much..just for my repurtation dude...if i don't love her,i will screw him until death.."

 

Siwon's POV

ohmygosh he did it for bom because bom wanted it LOL.i just got message from sooyoung that i have to accompany him...

MWO??TH-THIS PLACE??ERRR ARE YOU KIDDING ME??heeeyyy this is the place,full of kids who want to be stylist but fail!!my sister had doing new haircut there,but the result was damning bad.like failed emo style..messy cut and pink colour..i didn't know what it was look like if i compared with an artist?katy perry?no!nicki minaj?heck no!!

gosh sooyoung just went too far,she doesn't know they way seunghyun gets angry.he's like cato of hunger games.beware of your neck or your neck will be cracked down..ewww

"hyung..where are we going?" he asked angrily.oh gosh,should i cancel?poor him because he will get the worst haircut in the world,and for sooyoung she'll be bumped til the death with him..but bom..she's been wondering so long..

aaaa ottokhe??aaa i don't wanna mess up with my closest friends!!!

"oh come hyung!" he sighed "p-ppali kyaaa!" he angered.he folded his arms so harsh.my position is like i'm being interrogated with headmaster of school because i caught smoking at school.

"ummm..she.." i gulped "she wanted you..."

"wanted me what??oh geez come on,i wanna go home!!!" now he's like a 5 year old boy got bored with his toys and wanted his parents to buy new toys again.he pouted his face so mad.

"err okay okay..don't be angry okay?" i sighed "do yoh remember this place?" i gave him my cellphone

"this place...oh" he underestimated.oh finally he's fine...fuih his face showed me 'oh just this..doesn't matter but next..'

"WHAT THE HELL???" he frowned his eyebrows,he bulged his eyes and shrugged his shoulders in panic. "what the hell was she thinking????i better pay $1000 than go to this damn place.."

"i've told you.." i sighed.he looked so pathetic and blue.

Seunghyun's POV

oh my gossshhh this can't be tolerated.this hell??from your the best can be beast??oh the idea must be from her ty friends.she's just newbie seoul,how did she know this place unless her friends told her??

"i've told you" he told me.now i realize why he was so panic and he doubted something.he just wanted to save me..or maybe that ty ugly duck?

"shhh the show must go on hyung.." i gave up "let's go hyung.."

***

we both drove to the place.when i opened the door,we are celebrated with quirky dorky owner.she's a ghetto ahjumma,although she's fat,but she's stylist enough.she wears floral dress and does hair do in motown era.gold higheels just make her looks perfect for a half century old woman.

"welcome..welcome.." she greeted "who's the customer?"

"HIM!" siwon appointed his finger to me nervously."i just accompany him.."

"ohhh i see.." she looked at me from head to toe with skeptical look "actually you're so handsome with hairstyle like this.."

"yeah yeah" i shrugged my shoulder "my friends forced me to do new haircut..imyeah as a gentleman..i should do.."

"gentleman???huakakakakakakaaakakaaaaai" siwon laughed so hard.damn you bastard i envy you.

"what your friends want baby?" she asked.

"they wanted old style look but still looks modern..and black hair definetly.." i told her "but please,make me look more handsome..can you?"

"ummm for a guy like you..i need an expert.." she told me "amateurs can't do it for ya?"

'professional?oh my gosh,if the amateurs ar bad,the professional is worse i think kekeke..but i don't know...'

"sisssyyyy come heree baby." she yelled.then a girl about 17 years old wearing khaki hotpants and long blue sleeve shirt came wih green rollerblade.her hair is different so with her face.her hair is dark brown and ponytail.aa kyeoptaaa

"annyeong hasseo :) suji imnida" she bowed "may i help you?"

"she has lots of experiences..one of them is being a hairstylist for lee hyori for photoshoot in london for a magazine,you know?"

"lee hyori? for real?" i shocked.athough i'm not following much bout hyori,i love her,shr's so hot and y.i just made a decision.she's so professional

"yeah..she just had new project with british singer,she'll be going next month.." as she praised her lot.i just believe her now

"okay..oppa..can we start now?" she asked while leading me to the wash place for hair.ilaid my back and it just felt so good.the chair is changeg!just knew it!

"what hairsyle do you want?" she asked while massaging my head.oh dear little fingers..you just made me moved from hell to heaven.the owner was right.i love her.it's reaaalllyyyyy goood and relaxing.until i forgot what she was asking about.

"oh sorry" i giggled " i want old hairstyle but make sure it still looks so modern and charismatic.."

"i got that..just sit and relax okay,i won't disaapoint my customers..don't worry"

 

Siwon's POV

isssshhh damn you seunghyun!you got beautiful young lady treats you like a king.they both laughed together.he must be..flirting with young teenager..poor you old teenager,e seunghyun!!you deserve a 20 year old girl,not her.what a lonely man.

"siwon sshi..how about hat brit brat?" sooyoung texted.hahaha so cute 'brit brat' new call for seunghyun.LOL but i think,no one can beat seunghyun,he always wins everytime?wanna proof?just look at who's treating him now.he will definetly win.

sometime,the world isn't fair....

"yeah he's on treatment i don't know what will he look like,why're u asking?" i reploed while gerring envy with seunghyun because he just touched her body,she was about almost falling.

"hey be careful" he winked.and she just blushed.grrrr if i'm not your friend,i'll capture you and send the picture to bom..hehehe..

"seunghyun ya!!" i yelled "hey girl be careful of hat ert e..he'll mess you up.."

"hyung yakk!!" he threw me a wet towel "i still adore bom okay.." . she just laughed so hard until cried.

"hahaha it's okay i believe him..he told me everything" she smiled "ok just sit down and relax.."

i really envy so bad.yeah he deserves it.the first start is cutting a little by a little his hair,just for making it looks tidy.she did it perfectly,never failed and fast.

suddenly my phone ringing so hard and the message about...

"tell your dream girl that she lose tha game..choi seunghyun always wins.."

hmm then new message just came again,from sooyoung.

"when is the hairdo finished?if it's almost finished,just go back to your home okay..bom unnie will pick hm kekeke"

GOSH!!WHAT IF IT FAILS??PLEASE IT'S TOO FAR!!SOOYOUNG-SEUNGHYUN JUST STOP THAT!!!CAN YOU GUYS JUST BE NICE TO EACH OTHER????

but he was saying that..he always wins..so why not?and then,i'm so tired now..thank you sooyoing for saving me.

***

Sooyoung' POV

i waited him on the corner of the street while eating bulgogi.why it takes so long?i'm afraid if he's being that brit brat slave to do this thay blah blah.i just ate 5 plates of bulgogi

"ahjumma!! i need one more!!" i yelled and bom unnie was so shocked.

"i envy you,you eat too much but never get fat.." she murmured "i wanna be like you?"

she?envies?me??is it just reversed??i envy her a lot..got nice curve,face,brain,and everything..but me?what can i be proud about?i'm tall like girrafe,eating like goat,flat loke board..i'm so damn boring person..--+ because i'm fugly.

"hehehe geez i envy you instead.." i giggled "we both evny to each other.."

a few moments later,a boy came running towards to us.his shirt is sweaty and looks so damn smexy.i bet he's-

"heyy sooyoungie" he smiled "finally.."

"hahaha good good!" i praise him. "can we just leave?

***

Siwon's POV

"can we just leave?" i whispered to me.but for me,her voice is so angelic and hot.maybe i'm wrong,i'm so ho*ny err what a ert! i wonder if she whispers to me good morning greeting everytime i wake up from sleep with that huskg y voice

YAK!WHAT THE HECK I'M THINKING!!

"l-leave?o-okay.." i nodded "so you're the one who will see his new cut first..right noona?" i asked.her face looks so happy and bright.she definetly loves seunghyun much.dating with dongsaeng?doesn't matter for her.

suddenly her phone rang so hard and she felt ruined. "what the heck is it?" she angered.she checked her lollipop phone.her face is about panic and worried until she bit her lower lip.she stood up quickly and permitted.

"aaa i should go.." she said hurrily "i must go now..really urgent"

"umm it's okay.." she sighed.i knew that she wanted see seunghyun down if he got bad haircut in front of bom.but her attemption is failed.

"goodbye!!" she ran leaving us 2. and we both don't know what should we do.awkward overload.

"hmm.." she mumbled "how about that brit brat?"

"he told me he'd take a bus to his apartment.." i answered

"uhhh i wanna see him down actually" she pouted like barbie gets angry.

"umm can we just go?" i offered.

"where?"

"maybe go around the town would be nice".. and fortunately she agreed.

***

Author's POV

they both went to the play park that offers many games that everyone can play.she asked him to play dance dance revolution first.she picked insane level,that several people can do.siwon bulged his eyes off.

"kyaaa what are you doing?"

"oh come on just play!!"

they both played together,sooyoung's movement was so fast and tricky.yeah she was a dancer in her town.she beaten him 1500 points higher kekeke..he felt so tired and laid down his back on pad.

"aaa what are you doing?"

"i'm so tired.." he murmured "BUT I STILL WANNA REMATCH!!"

"rematch?what do you mea-"she confused

"i wanna play this..come on.." he pulled her from the place.and ran to the bowling and darts booth.he grinned evilly on her.

"i wanna play this!!"

"okay!who cares??come on!!"

***

many points are made by siwon,sooyoung just left behind.at the final round,siwon finally won the dart game and bowling,he got 10/10 point.he smiled like superhero happily.

"hehehe i win over you 2-1 i won 2 games ahahaha" he snobly bang it.she just folded her arms.felt so mad.but for the winner,there's a prize.siwon was given a big chocolate teddy bear from the vendor.

"this!" he gave her happily "for you?"

"he--me??" she shocked.the teddy is very soft,cute,and comfortable to be hugged.it can be a friend if we're in lonely night.sooyoung was so damn happy,she kept smiling and finally grabbed her teddy.

"oh my gosh it's so cuteee..kawaii" she smiled. "thank you siwon.." she suddenly hugged him tightly.siwon was numb,dumb,he cannot do anything unless smiling and being nervous.he replied her hug tightly then.

"are you happy?" he asked happily.

"of course!!" she nodded "i've been wanting this so badly..."

***

the night gets colder,when they are about to come home,siwon drove her home first.she was so cold,she kept hugging herself.he can't see sooyoung like that,so he put his leaher jacket to her.she was touched.

"are you okay now? we're about halfway to get you home.."

"it's okay.." she smiled "i was really pleased and thank you so much.."

a moment later,they finally arrived at sooyoung's apartment.she was holding the knob when siwon held her arm thightly.his face was showing 'don't leave me quickly' .sooyoung felt the same way too.

"i should go.." she removed her arm from siwon slowly.but siwon kept forcing her to look straight into his fox eyes.she cannot think straight,she kep nodding her head,meanwhile siwon is getting closer to her.when their lips about to meet,she finally stared him,then closed her eyes slowly.few seconds later,she felt a pair of thin lips covered hers.

it was really sweet..nice..kissing under the million stars.he held her head with his hand tightly,she pinched his cheek gently.siwon is a good kisser.when she was about to link her arms to his back,suddenly his phone ringing.

"geez.." he sighed "ne umma..i'll be back soon.."

"your umma?" she asked "okay be careful and i should go now.. thanks for everything and see you tomorrow" she pulled the knob of the door and ran to the lobby quickly.her face was burning red,she forgot to wave her hands to him.she could not see back.but at least,she didn't forget the teddy bear.

'i was being kissed oh my gosh!!' she yelled in her heart 'dad should know this..'

-meanwhile-

bom was running about 500 m away to a black mercedes benz parked near the traffic sign.she knocked the window,and banged her bag and herslef inside.a man's been waiting about 30 minutes for her coming. a though guy look sat beside her so charismatic.he slowly opened his eyeglass,stared at her and kissed her passionately.

"STOP LET ME BREATH SHIM CHANGMIN!!" she yelled. "gosh you don't understand me.."

"mianhae..i just miss you so bad.." he cupped her forehead sweetly.she just gave him forced smiled.now she's going back to the main topic

"we have to be backstreet.." she sighed

"what do you mean?" he asked so confused

"your ex is here.."

"who?"

"your choi sooyoung, a girl from cheondam dong.."

"WHAT THE-"

***

the next day,as usual they are working.seunghyun walks through the corridor happily.he wears read beanie covering his head,a messy blue shirt and untied tie,just make him look ier than usual,maybe we call it hot nerd because he also wears nerd eyeglass.

"morning hyung,morning noona.." he greeted everyone while drinking his hot coffee "have a nice day.."

"you look so happy today.." suddenly bom walks beside him.he's about soooo nervous but keeps cool and smile.

"yeah indeed.."

"how about your hari huh?" she got eager of his new style.she was thinking that he would win again..

'maybe he got professional hairdresser yst..' she thought..'keep going'

"hey yo you brit brat!" sooyoung greeted coldly "how are ya?"

"in good" he grinned. she's getting skeptic when his reaction is out from her blackbox,really different..indeed he wears read beanie to cover his head but-

"hey yo seunghyun!!" siwon yelled "uncover your hair dude!!"

"wait!!" he held "i just wanna say to this little ugly duck" he yelled while pointing his finger to sooyoung "you definetly won.."

"won??" everybody shocked and murmured.some reactions are confused,numb,and don't care.but seunghyun kept smirking

"okay..just put off your bean-"

"with pleasure your majesty.." he uncovered his beanie from his head and...

 

EVERYBODY JUST GOT SHOCKED..

 

-TOPBOM MOMENT IS NEXT,AND SOME SCENES OF SOOWON ARE INCLUDED XD-