Ugly Duck VS British Prince

Am I Wrong To Fall In Love?

sooyoung's pov

i must admit that people at here is so damn weird.maybe because of their influenting leader.the most weirdo among the weirdo.how could not be?when he was greeting me,he was like le man met a 9 year old girl.can you imagine?geez..

oh good luck for me,i'm in one room the guy i met at the cafe,siwon sshi..he smiled at me when i was following mrs bom behind.i looked around this office.is it accountant office or art?the wall is colored orange and white and there are many of ancient pictures on the wall from famous painters like picasso,van gogh..some of officers still threw their smile to me,very freindly..

unless an officer who sits at the corner of the roo.wearing blue shirt like siwon wore yst.he grabbed his coffee arrogantly while starring at me coldly

what the heck is your problem?this is the guy that hasn't done like the officers did a few moments ago.

wait i think i recognizd him..

....

...

....

THE F**K HE'S THE ONE WHO BUMPED ME AT FIRST TIME!!!ON THE STREET!!WHAT ON EARTH HE'S DOING HERE?

"sooyoung sshi..what are you looking for?" mrs park asked me.i replied his cold stare.please don't tell me siwon's being friends with him



Seunghyun's POV

is that girl who yelled inappropriately at me on thursday?don't tell she's the girl that siwon's hyung mean.thin like broom,face so flat like blackboard,hair like mop and tall like girrafe??dreamgirl lf siwon hyung???you gotta be kidding me,worse than yoona oh goddamit.

"sooyoung sshi what are you looking for?" my girl asked her.hello why do you keep looking at me?i know i'm handsome,cool,smart,got british accent but you are not definetly my type ew.

"nothing ma'am" she replied coldly "can we just continue?"

"okay.." my girl nodded "oh yeah from now on,just call me unnie okay?"

"heee??u-un-unnie?" she shocked.what the heck is that voice?sounds like goat!what an ugly!oh my gosh,an ugly alien from cheondam dong

"ssst" siwon hyung whispered "she's beautiful right?"

"he?wh-what?" i bumped my self "e.ee.e..err..y..yes.."

"i told ya!" he grabbed my shoulders proudly "she was the sender of my bento.."

"yeah yeah" i sighed.yeah whatever hyung wants,i just don't wanna look him being fooled again with girls.sometimes nice girl look is the biggest imposter.

"i wanna chase her.." he mumbled.i chokked up his sayings.oh my lord siwon,do you want me smack you head down???

"WHATTHEHELL!!" i yelled again until people around me stared at me so confused.

"mi-mianhae"i bowed "keep working"

"geeezzz" they both murmured and went back to work.i sat onto my chair,looked to my hyung skeptically

"hyung..are you really serious??" i pressed my words to make him really sure.he nodded like spongebob,so.obviously

"really?" i asked again.he kept nodding and gave me the widest smile i ever seen.maybe he's really wanting it,deep from his heart.

"hyung i just want you to-"

"sssshhhh" he cut me " i know she's different from other girls i usually meet please support me.."

poor him..from his physic and personality he SHOULD be kind of playboy,but for him,it all reversed..he's always played with girls.i hope that girrafe girl is the best choice for him.

"ok hyung" i nodded "no matter what it takes,if you have a problem,i'll help you i can't stay quiet.."

beware of the dog hey you tom,you disturb my jerry i'll freakin kill you until death

***

Sooyoung's POV

"mrs...ehh i mean,unni have we done?can i start working?" i said to her.for me,i'm like her bodyguard.or if i compare to disney movies,i'm beast,she's the beauty.she looks like barbie,brain like marie curie.so intelligent and smart.she gave me tactic of this company to keep success.i bet many men chase on her.she has soft long wavy hair,she has white skin like cow and smooth like satin.although she's shorter than me,she has long legs too,girls must be jealous of her.she wears a pair of red work suit and black tanktop inside the blazer and heels.with her eyeglass,she looks so damn stunning,gorgeous,amazing,100% perfect.

if i were a boy,i'd chase her until i surrender.

"you look so obvious.." she gave me compliment "are you really sure?have you got what i said?"

"ne" i nodded happily.actually i just can't wait to see siwon sshi there.i wanna see his working.it just makes me want to stay longer in seoul.

"ok come.on and follow me,let.me show you your little workroom"

she leads me back to the office room.boys are greeting her warmly.she deserves to get that.and i praise her because of kindness and purity from inside her,replying the boys without fake tone or action.she looks so shy,she keeps bowing her head down while leading me.

"okay..here's your seat" she showed me.it's stilk clean.there are still no sticknotes everywhere,calendar,documents,folders.there's only mac air.it's not too small for one person

"ok happy hunger games mrs choi" she laughed " i mean happy working"

"are you a fan of hunger games?" i asked her kiddingly.she just nidded her head happily.looks like she's really freaky fan

"yeah i.vote for gale...gale is hotter than peeta lol.." she smiled naughtily "ok i should go.."

ckckckck weirdo unnie..she's good to be my friend.

***

when i was starting to work,i suddenly realized that my little workroom is beside of..oh my gosh..cato of hunger games???eh i mean the est harajuku boy i met before siwon???i don't wanna call him cato!!cato is hotter and he's loser

.ewww

"why the heck are you looking at me loser?" he mocked.now i must say that he looks more fresh today.ewww my purpose is about to see siwon not him!!.

"why are you looking at me too huh?" i replied him coldly.

"me?lookin at you?what for?" he arrogantly rebated me "i know i'm cool and handsome..just don't hide your alibi...you are looking at me right?"

"who the f**k wants to see your buttface?" i angered in front of him.his personality is freaking disgusting and nuts.god,why do i have to meed a creepy guy like this??

he stood up and walked to my desk.he stared at me angrily.he clenched his hands so hard.

"you're just new officer here..if your first day is being on problem withme,you'll.never be safe here.." he threatened me so evil."do not try to be snob or even something annoying.."

i can't handle this.my angriness is overload.i stood up facing him angrily.i bragged my bag down until people around me paid attention to us.but i don't even care.

"watch your mouth buttface" i replied "i'm not f**kin intsrested with you or even addicted with you.."

***

Seunghyun's POV

whoa she replied my challange.i just can't believe there's a girl who voluteers to debate with me.she stepped closer to me,her eyes bulged angrily lime angry birds

"watch your mouth buttface" she replied "i'm not f**kin interested or even addicted with you.."

screw her!how dare you!oh this girl wants to get disaster with me.sorry hyung i think this isn't typocal sweet hometown girl you imagine.

nice?no

innocent?yuck no

BEAUTIFUL?oh my gosh my eyes on fire!!what makes her beautiful?nlthing!!she doesn't have a beautiful aura and BODY..she's

"what kind of girl are yoi?your words are disgusting!!" i screamed over her face "hiw could a girl sy like that?i bet you're transgender"

she suddenly slapped me so hard.she had horse stamina.wanna proof?IT REALLY FREAKIN HURTS!!her face is tottaly red like rotten tomato not like park bom,her red face is like fresh cherry tomato

"because of you i have bad perspective about seoul boys.." she shook her head annoyingly "but i think you're worst of all siwon sshi is a good example for seoul boys.."

"SOOOOOOOOOOOO WHATS YOUR PROBLEM UGLY DUCK HE?!?!?! from nkw on,i freakin hate you!!don't touch me!!"

"who the heck wants to touch you butthead??" she yelled to me

'' she murmured while pretending not to look at me.

once again...you're in trouble with trouble maker girl..i'll make your life really pathetic,more pathetic than beggar on the street

***

Siwon's POV

i just went to the bathroom and i saw two youths on the fight..and SEUNGHYUN SOOYOUNG WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??

looks like sooyoung is really angry to him.she went back to her desk so stress.

'calm down calm down' she murmured like witch reading her spell.she took a deep breath and drank her water. "fuuiiihh"

"what's going on with you?" i asked her nicely.her face looks so damn tired and pathetic.did boom noona just make her being like this?aih i should go to bom noona

"bom nooon-" i yelled and suddenly she held me.

"it's not her false,she was being so nice to me.." she sighed deeply "it's your friends overthere"

i just looked to a boy opposite her who was mad like angry birds,still clenching his hands

"don't tell me-"

"yeah he's really !!i hate him!!"

***

"heeyy what did you do to her?"

"nothing" he said coldly

"ohhh come on...she's new officer here...why are you so mean?"

"i just hate her.." he said while typing back her document.hergh bad habit of this brat.oh come on don't be so snobbish

"without reason?"

***

he explained why he really hates her.from their first meeting on the street.

"ohh i see that's why you had changed your shirt...actually it's your false..you bumled her because you were on hurry.." i tell him.on half pressured tone "just apologize to her!"

"no.." he replied "DNW"

"now!now or never-"

"tomorrow never dies hyung" he stood from his chair "i'm sick of pretending nice,what i do it for?useless..she already hated me"

he left me easily.i just looked at him,faded away.huh no wonder girls don't like you..what an arrogant

"i can apologize her tomorrow..maybe 2 weeks later,2 months later,or even 2 years later..it's my rights.."

"yayaya whatever.."

***

seunghyun's POV

love makes everyone really blind of world.forgets everything.as example,hyung.he'really dumb when he's falling in love.he sacrifies everything.oh hyung when will you realize that you've been a slave of love??disgusting.

i just passed the corridor then i met my lovely girl,bom smiled at me.

"h-hi noona"i greeted her nicely.she just shook her head in relief

"why are you being like that with the new officer?" she slightly interrogated me "what's your problem"

"i don't mean to be-"

"be what?"she cut me "mean?you just hurt ber feeling..she's right that you're " she continued "why didn't you just surrender?a man is a gentleman if he can understand woman's instict"

i shocked when she said like that.she must be hating my childish when i was facing that ugly duck.if she was her,she'd be hate me so much to the death.with her eyes are like stabbing me,i feel like..uhmm.suspect of murder crime,i feel really bad and guilty

"just say sorry to.her seunghyun" she noticed "is it so hard?"

"umm" i mumbled.oh come on i promise to hate her..dammit my dignity is falling down,i'll lose in front of her.

no way!i should win!!indon't wanna lose!!

but how about my noona??i have to keep my "face" in front of her

"i'll help you-"

"n..no way!!!!" i yelled "okay i will apologize to her.."

***

oh come on,whats going on?it's only 'sorry ugly duck' and done but my legs don't want me to step closer to her.with a letter??it's not gentle!

because of you ugly duck,my charisma is really broken in front of bom noona..because of you too i should do it for bom's sake.

i met her typing the document so professional while laughing with her new friends.idk why her smile is...so pure and beautiful...

sshhh my girl.is bom noona!! not that ugly ducking

i walked to her table.the atmosphere being so awkward.her new friends staring at me.hey yo i don't have problem with ya!

"what do you want?" she folded her arms,interrogating me.her lips are redden because of her guava lollipop.what a damn y and juicy

Sh*t this ugly duck belongs to siwon...bom belongs to me

"i..i..i'm..so sorry" i bowed my head.she wowed me.i feel like i'm bullied little boy being bullied with high class students

"so sorry??are you sure??"she grinned.

sh*t this ugly duck makes me so damn embarassed..if it's not for bom nokna.i just wanna kick off her face out from here with my soccer shoes.

"ye..yes.."

"don't say yes.." she yelled "i just want to make sure that you really aplogize to me from your heart..not because of hat barbie doll" she looked to bom who was walking.bom nokna just grinned back to her.what a freakin alliance..gjrls are ..but i don't want to be gay

"okay okay..what you want me to do huh?" my patient is really over.i just wait for her games..okay me vs you

huh maybe it's just a ty challange that.girls usually do for boys..i can do it..yeah a smalltown girl can't do any bigger than 'clean up the office' and done

"hmmm...there are the rules you should follow" she instructed

"what?"