Nuts? Eh?

Am I Wrong To Fall In Love?

 

Seunghyun’S POV

I never felt hurt this way and also I never acted like this in front of girls. But it really hurts me, feels like someone’s paid to stab you and you feel there’s a mistake between you and her and then she/he makes a painful rumor.

But I was so mean because although sooyoung was really mean to me

She’s a girl

As a man I should be a gentleman, not this way.

When I look at her, I just…oh poor her..but she deserves to get that! I’m sorry I just can’t handle my anger. I’m really mad. If you were in my position soo, you would be so hurt. Although I’m a man, which man never cries? I deserve to cry, be angry, because we have same rights to do that.

“Gosh what did you do with her?” someone asked me. “it just feels not right bro..”

“I’m just mad..” I sighed. I walk to the corridor and suddenly I feel a man grabbed my shoulder. He pulled me facing him. An angry bird face was shaped over his face.

“how dare you!” he punched me until I fall down into the floor. He opened his can of coke and watered over my face. Although coke is delicious, but it was really hurt too. because I never wondered if siwon hyung would do this thing to me for revenge. But I know I deserve to get a revenge. But actually I didn’t see him when I was being over mad in front of sooyoung. That’s why, I hate spies..always give you ‘surprise!’ in the end.

“are you a gentleman bro?” he angered. “ I just can’t believe you! You did disgusting thing like that!”

Siwon’s POV

Actually I don’t wanna my lasting friendship between me and him is over because of one girl. but what he just did is so harsh for girls. If I were a girl, I would be so damn mad. And I blame myself because I didn’t know what was happening between my crush and my best friend until this is happening. I just heard from people that seunghyun was like an in front of sooyoung. I just can’t handle it.

I see his sad puppy eyes. Usually he uses this when he’s bugging me for permission. But it feels different. There’s something behind it that still undiscovered with me. and then he looked to the ground and smirked weakly.

“you call this best friend?” he mumbled “if you do this to me, I regret my 12 years with you..what a waste”

“what do you mean?” I angered with him. But his body seems like not answering my anger. It feels like ‘you wanna punch it, here you go, but next time, don’t consider me as your best friend!’. And myself I can’t punch him.

“I wait for your punch..” he said slightly “ I deserve to get that.. Everybody knows it.. I’m an ..why don’t you punch me again hyung?”

He teased me. and finally I arrived my second bang in front of him. I heard he was groaning in pain. But then, he faced me toughly.

“why did you do such thing like that to sooyoung?” I asked him.

“Why do you sacrifice?” he challenged me back. He’s making me overload mad this time. In 12 years, I never felt really angry like this before. We never fought like this, showing our childish in front of everyone. We promised if there’s a fight between us, we could finish it with peace path.

“be..because..” I gasped “ she’s a girl!! you don’t deserve to be like that in front of girl!!”

“good..you sacrifice yourself in her clan.. you just knew her newly…and you prefer her to me, your best friend about 12 years !! How could you siwon…” he slapped me with his hurting words. He almost cried but he tried to hide. I just heard him calling me ‘siwon’

He doesn’t consider me as his hyung…

But please I don’t wanna our friendship is over..

“But still you’re wrong!! What you just did is wrong!! You are a suspect of slightly criminal!! Criminal should be punished “ I yelled over his face “although we’ve been knowing about 12 years, facing our problems together, but in this case, you’re wrong!!!”

“I WOULD NEVER DO SUCH THING LIKE THAT IF SHE DIDN’T START FIRST!!!” he replied “YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE!! I’M A TROLLER, I DON’T MIND IF ANYONE REPLIES MY TROLL!! BUT I HAVE EXCEPTION FOR THIS WAY HYUNG!!!” he finally sobbed and walked backing me. His walk shows me disappointment for his best friend. Later, I just discovered and understood his words to me...

My conclusion is

sooyoung must have started first.. I never saw seunghyun really mad like that in my entire life..

That means the trolling way of sooyoung is so hurting

“Once again..” he stopped “ don’t ever talk to me again, go change your book, start with your new paper.. Your book is too old, it’s been 12 years… you need new one..”

Sooyoung’s POV

“Gosh are you okay?” the girls helped me to clean up. Thank god I’m glad I have new friends who’re ready to take care for me. one of them grabbed me tissue to dry my hair and my face. But it feels empty because I was truly with seunghyun. I think I deserve to get it. I’m a . He must really hate me much. I know that

“mrs.choi..” an angelic voice called my name. a girl stood up in front of me. She looked at me with pity look. I was like I’m the next who will be interrogated along with the criminals with the beautiful police.

“unnie..” I mumbled. “guys can you stay away from a while.. mrs. Bom wants to talk with me..” I asked. They took deep breath and finally they understood me. They walked leaving us.

“I need to talk with you”

*in this case, I’ll make it in conversation mode okay, because I’m too lazy to make it paragraph mode*

-bom asked her to the toilet. She lent her suit to sooyoung. When sooyoung’s done, bom started to interrogate her-

Bom: “I know who’s the puppeteer..it must be you”

Sooyoung: *sigh* “yeah it’s me.. I’m sorry unnie”

Bom: “let me ask you, did seunghyun troll this way in front of you? If I were a boy, I would be truly mad in front of you”

Sooyoung: “ I know it unnie..but sometimes, his way of trolling me is hurting too…so this is my revenge..”

Bom: “ I know he’s an sometimes… but did he make a rumor about ‘pregnancy’ with you ? NEVER! I know it soo… I know him from long time, he likes to troll and makes rumor just for fun, but he never makes rumor about privacy… pregnancy? It’s privacy besides, he’s not married!!

Sooyoung : -silence for a while-

Bom: there’s still time to apologize… come on, I want you to apologize in front of him …

Sooyoung : but-

Bom: now or never?

Later after work time is over

Siwon : hey

Sooyoung : oh hi.. what’s up? Where’s your bro?

Siwon: oh..he just went home earlier.. oh yeah can you do me a favor?

Sooyoung: okay, what?

Siwon: can you apologize to seunghyun? please? It’s for my sake and also yours

 

Author’s POV

The more sooyoung got support but still she’s the suspect. She started everything. She took a long sigh, knowing that siwon and seunghyun almost broke their friendship because of her painful trolling. She nodded slightly. She had a plan to apologize with seunghyun. she wanted to face to face with seunghyun..More privacy and intimacy to forgive each other.

“okay I knew it… please don’t talk to me now..” she sighed “ I have to rush..”

“but wait!” siwon stopped “may I know what’s going on between both of you?”

“you can ask bom unnie for sure..she knows it..” she yelled “gotta go!!”

She spends her 15 minutes to reach seunghyun’s apartment in 15th floor. Kinda tiring because the building is so in wide and got many rooms. She almost lost in her way to his apartment.

‘thanks siwon to notice his base oh damn dat base!!’ she sighed. ‘Finally room 11487’

She pressed the bell immediately. First bell still no answer, then she pressed again.

“CHAKKAMAAAAAN !!!” he screamed

‘? What if his parents come and catch his son screaming like this? Or boss?? Oh has he already known it’s me?’ she thought.

“can you please be patient for a whil-“ he said while opening the door.

A WET BODY WITH FULL OF SWEAT BATHING HIM

TSHIRT NOT INCLUDED

DAT TANNED ABS!!!!!!

DAT HAIR STYLE!!MESSY!!

‘oh well done my !!’ sooyoung gulped seeing him half in front of her. actually seunghyun just done for bathing. He was in hurry because of annoying doorbell so he wasn’t able to dress his chest. sooyoung almost forgot her plan to come to his apartment. His tanned abs covered her mind. She was really shock because…

Yeah she never expected this thing..

“oh please!!duration!! what do you want??” seunghyun groaned over her face “ok I’m gonna close the door-“

“we need to talk” she yelled “can’t we?”

*again in conversation mode…kinda lazy,ehehe*

Seunghyun: ok let’s have a sit.. I’m gonna put my clothe on.. damn you villager

Sooyoung: whatever! ASAP!

-few moments later he came back with his maroon tshirt but still showing the shape of his abs…literally..-

Sooyoung: can I start?

Seunghyun: what drink do you want?

Sooyoung: oh please…duration please!!

Seunghyun: you don’t wanna drink??okaaay…

Sooyoung: -nervous and clumsy- eh? OF COURSE I WANT!! YOUR APARTMENT IS ING FAR AND I’M REALLY TIRED!!

Seunghyun: then why you come?

Sooyoung: issh DIS MAN!! I TOLD YA I NEED TO TALK!!

Seunghyun: -laugh- ok what?

Sooyoung : coke diet… do you have?

Seunghyun : COKE DIET?? What the fu-

Sooyoung: DURATION PLEASE!!!

Seunghyun: oooh o..o.. okay..i got that

-the atmosphere is getting serious. Seunghyun sat opposite her. they both faced each other. Sooyoung took a deep breath before she started to speak-

Sooyoung: -grab her coke, drink to make her calm- ahh.. okay..

Actually.. my plan coming here is.. I really apologize what I did last night..i’m really sorry

Seunghyun : oh.. glad you realize your action

Sooyoung: so would you like to forgive me?

Seunghyun: actually what you did last night is not forgiven easily

Sooyoung : but please… I feel ashamed and I keep blaming myself… I’m truly a ..

Seunghyun: OH YES..GLAD YOU REALIZE THAT!!

Sooyoung: I’M SERIOUS!!

Seunghyun: I’m serious too then

Sooyoung: -sigh- it’s okay seems like you don’t wanna forgive me.. I should go

-she stood up and suddenly he grabbed her wrist so tight, make her feel blush for a while-

Seunghyun: unless, could you please do me a favor?

Sooyoung: what?favor? it’s okay at least I’m forgiven

Seunghyun: -step closer- -whispering-

Jibe Kajimwa….

 

*NOTE: jibe kajimwa means ‘ Don’t go Home’ kekeke

Sorry for nuts chapter… I will do my best for next..i will ^^