I'm in london,baby!!

Am I Wrong To Fall In Love?

Whoa...2 chapters in one day..this is the best thing i could’ve done XD

Seunghyun’s pov

A sunlight covering my face from a space between the curtain. I hate sunlight because it always notices me that i’m gonna start the hectic day. I already miss something beautiful like sounds of raindrops that always starts my day to just stay in my hell..i mean heaven.

I got my self topless. Oh my god, did i sucessfully sleep with bommie? But wait, i’ve got myself wearing shorts last night. And by the way..

WHERE’S MY GF??

She’s missing! Oh please, who wanted to kidnap her when we both were sleeping? Oh maybe, she’s already left when i fell asleep. I tried to remember everything last night. Damn, my brain works so slow. I couldn’t remember such things i did last night. Oh no, i’m hangover..i need bommie beside me.

Suddenly a beautiful creature walked to me. She wears my loose shirt, and shortpants. Oh goddamit,she so beautiful yet so attractive. Her hair looks so messy. Oh maybe it’s because i messed up with her. She looks so adorable without her makeup on. She smiled at me and gave me a little peck on my lips.

“morning sweetheart” she greeted softly. Her bare hands touched my face gently. I feel like i wake up in heaven,an angel comes to me,treats me like a king. She brought me some breakfast. I have no idea why she brings me a huge food like that. The view is not so interesting. It’s like i’m seeing a pile of dog’s vomit and then it’s frozen. eww

“whoa, you know what’s my favorite” i gulped. Actually, it’s opposite of my favorite. I know i’m british, but is she trying to kill me? Haggis for my breakfast??? I’m gonna hit my self with a thor’s hammer later.

Although my self will be paid about one million won just to eat haggis, i’d better suffer and die in hunger.

“by the way,where did you get this?” i asked her.

“sssst..” she put her finger to my lips “it’s a secret”

“ummm...sorry to say but.. i prefer korean food more..” i giggled. i saw a disappointment on her face. You know hun, i really appreciate what you did for me, but i better skip my breakfast.

“why?” she asked “you’re british..i thought you-“

“so if you’re korean, doesn’t mean you like toppoki,right?” i cut her. If i don’t like haggis, i’m normal..but bommie? She’s abnormal. How come a person doesn’t like toppoki? She’s so damn weird, she’s too westernized. I wonder if i become his huband later, my money will be decreasing quickly just for buying finest food products those come from foreign countries. Oh no.

“you know what i’m feeling if you have a bite” i took a tiny slice of ‘that food’ and i gave it to her. She looked so hesitate yet so curious to try it.

“what makes you really hate about this?” she wondered

“you’ll never know if you’ll never try hun..” i winked. “eh before you eat that, i’mma ask you something”

“oh kay, what’s that?”

“did we really make up last night? Because i couldn’t remember things we did last night”

As i finished my question. She munched the food. At first, she was shocked with a bitter taste of haggis.but later, she’s addicted with it. She sliced more and more. Her face becomes like a pig. Yeah it’s same like piggies of my uncle on his backyard. Their face is so annoying when they found some foods.

“hey you haven’t asnwer-“

“just let me finish this haggis first okay?” she cut while munching. Seriously, she looked like a cookie monster right now...not a cookie monster but..haggis monster.

I feel like she avoided my question. I stared her eating the haggis until there’s no leftover on the plate. She brought the plate outside. I slightly looked into her face. It’s like she’s hiding something from me.

But wait, where did she get that freaking haggis? I never put them at my house as one of my food inventories. So she must be going at somewhere.

My memories started to recover slowly. Last night, i watched frozen with her. After the film has done, we both went to my room. And then she pulled off my shirt meanwhile i ed her shirts. She wore red tanktop last night..

And damn, i don’t remember again..oh maybe..we didn’t do it last night..

If we didn’t do it last night, where had she been then? Looking for haggis? As far i know that i could get original and authentic food from britain is in english village. It’s about 50 miles from my house, the shops are closed at 10 pm. There’s no way she could drive crazily to get some haggis for me before 10 pm. She came to my house about 9 pm.

Besides, The stores are open in 6 am.and now it’s 7.30 am...

It’s strange..where was she at the night if she didn’t sleep with me?!

Sooyoung’s POV

Oh thank god, it’s Saturday right now. Yeay, i’m free today. I can sleep and eat happily til i drop. Now it’s time to movie marathon. I can’t wait to watch new movies i just bought last night.

How much i really miss holiday. I don’t have to take a bath quickly. A sunlight brightens my day to get lazy in the house. I’ll become lazier if rain falls today.

Okaayy... i bought les miserables, you are the apple of my eye, wedding dress,aaaannnddd gosh did i buy anything that has happy ending?

My eyes caught a film that has hugh grant on the cover. He’s so cute,young,y, oh gosh she so dreamy and hot. No wonder my mom really loved him, alot.

Julia roberts on it? Okay..i will watch it, i hope it has happy ending.

Author’s pov

‘oh my goooodddd...you’re so cuteee hugh oppaa..aaaa’ Sooyoung was astonished with a film she watched. It made her heart melting a lot. she frequently bites her pillow, kicks her feet to the table. She groaned a little bit but it doesn’t concern her a lot because she kept focused to the film

‘oh my goddd’ she sighed “please somebody, take me to london right now!!”

Somebody knocked the door. She woke up lazily to reach the door. As she opened the door, she got siwon smiled at him and give her a little peck on her lips.

“morning sunshine” he smiled “you look.....terrible..”

“hehehe...i haven’t bathed yet..sorry..” she giggled “ it’s free time..that means free bathing too..”

“gosh you’re so funny...” he laughed “i just love the way you are..so ordinary and quirky..oh yeah, i brought you a flower,hope you like it”

He handed her a red rose bouquette. It really smells good, the color is so bright. A red rose really represents sooyoung’s personality. Bright and brave.

“oh my god..it’s so lovely..come in, i’m gonna take a bath first..kekeke” she giggled “sorry it’s a little bit messy..”

“it’s okay...by the way,what you doin right now?” he asked

“just watching a film..it’s really cute and romantic film..” she asked while taking her towel

“oh great...hugh grant’s film” siwon nodded when he saw a cover of film she watched “oh yeah actually i gotta tell you something..”

“bad news or good news oppa?” she asked. She walked to siwon,handed him an orange juice “i’ll be pending my bath time..”

“it’s always good news for you darling..” he added.

“what’s that?” she asked. She cannot wait any longer, her eyes sparkled, her hands trembling. She kept teasing siwon “oh come on oppa tell me now..”

“we’re gonna stay in london about 2 months..” he explained.

Sooyoung couldn’t hide her happiness. She kept pinching her face, she jumped happily. Siwon’s love for her grows taller everyday. There’s something about sooyoung that he loves so much, and it cannot be explained. He laughed seeing her duck dancing. He knows that she wants it so bad.

“oh my god, really? Just two of us?” she yelled “i can’t believe this..my gosh..”

“yes hun...also we’re gonna do some research for our wedding later..how is it? Wonderful right?”

She nodded happily. She hugged him tightly until the both fell on the couch. Her body is on top of him. Their face is getting closer. Soon, siwon’s attempting to kiss her but his head not so strong enough to be held. Sooyoung kissed him passionately. But she’s quickly parted the kiss.

“oh why?” he asked

“i’m gonna take a bath first..”

“we can take a bath together hun, stay with me longer please...your bathroom won’t go anywhere,right?”

She nodded happily. They both continued the kiss. Every part of each mouth is being explored by each other. Although, sooyoung’s breath is kinda smelly but it doesn’t really matter because he has to get used with sooyoung’s habitual.

“you look hot with that yoga pants” siwon teased. “love your booch”

“cuz mine is big..” she teased while kissing him again

“which is bigger? Bust or booch?” siwon teased while slapping her booch

“you really want to know?” she teased “come and follow me to bath room”

“but wait...” siwon held “i got something to you..beside the flower..”

“what’s that?” she woke from his body. Siwon grabbed something from his hand bag. It’s a lunchbox. She can’t wait to see it.

“ta daa...black pudding..” he surprised “you must get used with this food because we’re gonna stay in london about 2 months..”

“oh my gosh...no need to...” she giggled “you’re so nice..so, you want to accompany me taking a bath hun?”

“ummm no..because i want to see your whole body after we’re officially married..i don’t want something ‘unexpected’ happens before we’re unmarried”

“oh okay..” she’s a little bit pissed. “wait for me okay?”

So the time has come, sooyoung and siwon are ready to go to her dream city, london. There are so much things she will do when she’s in london. And they must be accomplished to made her abroad experience awesome. It took about more than 10 hours to flight. They got jetlagged but it didn’t matter for sooyoung. She was amazed with a view she’s looking right now.

“oh my god, i see so many white people right here...so tiny asians..” she wowed “oh come on oppa..we have to hurry”

Siwon is really tired, his head is dizzy. He cannot walk straightly, he almost slipped to the floor but luckily sooyouung caught him quickly.

“oh come on.. don’t be sassy..” she sighed “come on astro boy..”

As soon they got a taxi, siwon fell asleep on her shoulder. She couldn’t believe herself that she’s in far miles away from seoul.

“yeaaayyy i’m in london baby!!” she yelled

“is this your first time,young lady?” their taxi driver asked them calmly.

“oh yeah..” she nodded. She’s glad that she has graduated from her english course when she was teenagers so she can survive in london for few days. She really praised her mom. Back at the time when she was almost being killed if she was caught by her mom skipping english class.

“after this, we’re gonna pass thames river, and you can see the parliament building near there”

“i knew it..” she nodded. She kept yelling ‘omg omg’ for everything she’s seen around her. Suddenly she remembered something about the movie she watched few days ago.

“by the way..is notting hill far from here?” she asked “i’m sorry because i’m so blind about this..all i know is notting hill is in london..”

“yeah you’re right..but now we’re in westminster..notting hill is in chelsea..not so far because you’ll be still in london..do you wanna go there?”

“umm not now because i have to take my boyfriend to the hotel first...” she sighed “ i wish i could..”

“you can have my number if you want to go to notting hill..i’ll drive you there..”

“oh my god, it’s a pleasure” she happily replied “what’s your name?”

They both talked together. The driver slightly went becoming her tour guide while siwon is still sleeping. They both laughed together and later they both talked their personal problems they had.

“don’t tell me you wanted to go to notting hill because you want to go to hugh grant’s house..”

“YES!!!” she yelled “ah you know more than my boyfriend does..”

“hahaha..i’ve been being slight tour guide more than 10 years and if i picked up the women, i always asked them what brings you mostly to come here...half of them said notting hill..just like you..”

“whoa..you have experienced before..” she murmured “by the way,do you know anything about my country?”

“you’re korean,right?” he asked “yes i do lot know about it..kim jong un from korea right?”

“he’s from north...i’m south by the way..hehehe” she laughed “and then what you know again?”

“i have a cousin..he’s staying in korea..he’s half british and half korea..his parents live in notting hill..”

Suddenly, seunghyun’s shadow haunted on his mind. She shook her head and she believed that it wasn’t him.

‘no way...’ she shook his head. ‘ no no no!!’

“why? Something wrong lady?” he asked.

“nothing..hehehe..i’m fine..” she lied.

“i will introduce him to you because he’s gonna come here next week... i think he knows notting hill more than your boyfriend, he could be your tour guide..”

“oh come on...we’re enggaged..” she added

“oh i shouldn’t introduce him to you later..”

“why?”

“i learn from many women novels that there’s a 3rd person which will your break your bond with your fiancee if you are already trapped into his/her circle”

“eh what do you mean?”

“just discover it okay?” he asked. “and now, we’re arrived.”

“i will call you later if i need you..thanks for being my chatmate..” she excited “oh my astro boy..wake up..”

She pinched siwon until he woke up. His face became redden. He’s so pissed off right now. He shook his head, trying to set his body,mind,and soul

“oh we’ve arrived” he claimmed while giving some bucks to the driver. “thanks.”

Sooyoung is mesmerized by her room. Sadly, her room is separated with siwon. She looked around her room. It’s so victoria’s style. There’s a king sized bed ready to welcome her.

“ahhhh it feels good” she moaned while enjoying the bed. It’s so comfy and fluffy. She’s gonna die, sinking in the fluffiness of the bed. She woke up and opened the curtain.

“OH MY GOOOODDDDD!!!!AAAAA” she screamed. The huge big ben clearly can be seen from her room. There’s a parliament building near the big ben. Although the building is old, but it’s still becoming most visited by tourists.

“whoaaa..ferris wheel” she wowed with a london eye. Everything is so close from her view. But mostly,she wanted go to notting hill badly.

Two weeks has passed, she’s kinda upser because there’s something from her wishes accomplished. She’s being trapped in ‘hell’. She feels sad because she has no free time, it’s more hectic than she usually sees in seoul. She feels lonely because the circumstance is really different.she feels like she’s being isolated, trapped in a room,alone,in the middle of people shouting with odd accent. She just could catch people ‘swearing’.

She started to get stressed with her routines in london. For this time, she cannot held her stress anymore. Although seoul’s got same riots like london,but she always has free time in the middle of her work.

Actually there’s always break day but it seems like she can do nothing. She always asked siwon to accomplish one of her wishes. But later, she just recevied angers,complains from siwon.

‘we’re in the middle of work..don’t be kidding’ he said

She felt really sad and blue. She started missing everything about seoul.however, she must to get used with london.and she thinks,she has to accomplish her wishes without siwon.

Suddenly she remembered a note of taxi driver who drove them to the hotel. She dialed the number. She’s glad that the taxi driver picked up the phone, not anyone else.

“hey what’s going on?” he asked on the phone

She told her problems and suddenly she started crying. He tried to calm her down,and finally there’s an escape he found.

“i’m so sorry... i can’t accompany you next week” he told her “but i think, my cousin can accompany you next week...he’s really cheerful, you’ll like him..he’s just arrived,so he’s so tired, i’m gonna talk to him”

. She just really needs a friend. She doesn’t care whether he’s boy,girl,kids,parents,or even ghost..

“okay...tell him, meet me at the london eye, next Friday at 8 pm”