Chapter 2

Curiousity Killed the Cat

 

It had been days since Zico carried out his strange experiment. Block B the members were extra cautious of Zico now, they shared this fear of the possibility he might ambush them with kisses again even if they were mere pecks. Zico would infact use this just to scare them for his own laughs. Yes, he managed to kiss every member of Block B and now all hold it against him....

 

….except for a certain Kim Yukwon.

 

Despite how it was something which had blown over already, nobody knew if Zico managed to gather any 'information' from his experiment and the incident left the usually cheerful smiley boy confused. Very confused.

 

Everytime he would see Zico now, his gaze would naturally wander to Zico's lips. Especially that plump lower him of his. His stomach would start feeling funny and his ears would start get hot. From before he had always admired Zico, looked up to him, so there were always times where he would find himself staring in admiration as if he were an idol. Well he is an idol though. Now however, he would be uneasy and get all flustered. He couldn't look his friend in the eye anymore.

 

There were times where Yukwon would just try to distract himself by strumming his guitar and singing random songs. His fellow groupmates hadn't a clue what was wrong with him but they knew something was off. Everytime anyone would approach him to ask why, he'd get all nervous and somehow manage to change the topic.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

The members were all tired and passed out around the dorm. Only Yukwon wasn't asleep, he was restless and honestly his recent 'concern' sometimes disrupted his sleep. He figured he may as well watch something on TV but noticed there was a body on the sofa.

 

There lay Zico, dead asleep on the sofa. The same place where Yukwon's head pretty much exploded. The butterflies in his tummy appeared again.

 

He knelt down by the sofa's side and gazed at the leader's face. For someone so rowdy, he looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. The moles on his face, long eyelashes and that famous plump lower lip of his, Yukwon analyzed his features one by one, finding each so charming. It was like he was lost in a trance, admiring the sleeping boy's face. He suddenly recalled what happened, the feeling of his soft lips. What would happen if they kissed again?

 

Slowly Yukwon reached out, about to caress Zico's face. He didn't know what he was doing anymore.

 

“ What are you doing? “

 

Yukwon snapped back to reality and fell back. He panicked and tried to get himself up to run away but Zico grabbed him by the arm before he could. Using his free hand he pointed to his lips, “ Do you want this? “. Yukwon's face flushed and Zico laughed.

 

“ Do you want to ? “

 

His thoughts were going hazy. He didn't answer yes or no. However, he did not refuse.

 

The next thing he knew, he was pulled onto the sofa, beside Zico. They were only mere centimetres away from each other. Yukwon's heart started beating faster and it felt like it was getting louder, so loud it was ringing in his ears.

 

“ Another experiment “

 

Before anything else could be said, the elder felt a hand cup his cheek and their lips met. It wasn't a mere peck this time. Zico was a bit rough and Yukwon was more shocked than ever. He wasn't sure whether he should push his friend away. Eventually he just gave in and went with it.

 

As they kissed, the leader ran his hands through the dancer's hair. Yukwon clasped his hands on Zico's shirt and pulled him closer. He felt Zico's tongue glide across his lips and he gave entrance. They explored each other's mouths and a moan slipped Yukwon's lips. A smirk crept on Zico's lips as they kissed. Both were getting intoxicated from the moment, as if it was something they always did. Without thinking, Yukwon nipped on Zico's lower lip, which made him flinch. He broke the kiss and placed a finger where Yukwon had nipped him.

 

“ I-I'm sorry “

 

In a hurry the elder got up and exited the dorm, leaving the other still on the sofa. Zico repositioned himself on the sofa and switched on the TV, as if nothing had happened. He smiled to himself.

 

“ He really is cute “.

 

----------------------------------------------

omg i really apologise for how the kiss scene was written ;; I've never written such before. I'll do some research for the next part ! kekeke