Chapter 1

Curiousity Killed the Cat

 

“ So do you think they do it? “

 

There sat Block B's curious maknae in their living room, carelessly asking out of curiousity. The hyungs now all staring at the youngest. He interrupted their leisure time with a surprising question. One of the only times they could just sit back and relax.

 

“ I'm seriously asking! Do you think other idol groups sleep amongst each other in the dorm? Groupmates with groupmates. Like guys with guys. Girls with girls. “

 

The situation was awkward. There was no denying it got everyone thinking. One thing was for sure, this didn't happen in their dorm so it peaked their interest. Minhyuk thought of it for a moment and shrugged, “ Well it's possible”. Taeil just shrugged and went back to paying attention to the TV, Jaehyo following him. Yukwon went back to indulging himself in his One Piece manga. Kyung chuckled, “ what, are you worried your dear Sulli would be doing something with, say maybe, Amber? “. Laughter erupted between him and Zico, Jihoon started getting all flustered. " I'm sure you'd enjoy that visual though, right Jihoonie? " Zico teased and highfived with Kyung.

 

“ Oh you know what, forget it “, the embarassed maknae ran off to his bed to curl up in embarassment.

 

They watched him run off and there was an awkward silence for a moment. “ Hey Zico, let's get back to our game “, Kyung called out to Zico who was dazed for a moment. He snapped himself back to reality, “ Ah yeah let's”.

 

It wouldn't be a lie to say that it got Zico thinking.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

It was a day off for Block B. They didn't have any schedules so they were allowed to do whatever they wanted. The eldest 3 decided to head out of the dorm to spend their day, the bestfriend couple Zikyung chose to stay in the dorm and write lyrics and at that very moment the giant maknae ran off to the convenience store. In the living room sat the smiling boy who denies to be an otaku, intently watching One Piece airing on TV.He sat comfortably, however he liked on the sofa, after all he didn't have to share it with anyone.

 

Foot steps. The sound of foot steps approaching, slowly getting louder and louder.

 

The sofa bounced slightly at the weight of someone literally dropping their body onto the place beside Yukwon. Since the otaku boy was so immersed in his show, he was totally taken off guard. As a natural reflex he scooted over to the extreme end of the sofa, “ O-oh Jiho-ya..”.

 

Zico had a laughing fit, he had his hands on his stomach as he laughed loudly. “ I'm sorry “, he apologised as he wiped a tear from his eye. Yukwon composed himself and continued to watch his favourite show then Zico spoke up.

 

“ Hey Kwon-ah “


“ Mmm? “, the elder responded with a little nod, eyes still glued to the TV. Zico motioned a bit closer but Yukwon was unfazed. He spoke up again, “ Hey.. “.

 

Yukwon was really too immersed in his show till..

 

“ Can I kiss you? “


 

There was a long moment of silence. His heart suddenly beating rapidly, hearing the words which just escaped his groupmate's lips. He finally turned to look at the group's leader, “ Good one Jiho-ya”. Hopefully breaking the awkwardness of the situation but what he came to see scared him. It wasn't a joke. His expression was serious and you could tell his mind was set. He was seriously asking for it. The dancer started laughing nervously.


 

“ I mean it Kwon-ah “


 

The atmosphere was uncomfortable. Yukwon couldn't look Zico in the eye. He could feel blood rushing to his face, his ears were hot. He didn't understand what was going on, “ Why? “. Zico's expression softned, seeing his friend was clearly uncomfortable. He gave the other a gentle pat on the shoulder, “ I'm doing an experiment”.


 

There came the awkward silence again.


 

“... What? “


 

“ You heard me, an experiment! “


 

Ofcourse, this boy had always been an odd one. One could never read his mind. Confusion was written all over Yukwon's face. He seriously had no clue what was going on in Zico's head. “ Well it's like this, remember that night when Jihoon asked us that strange question? Well I wanted to see what would happen if I did this. So relax!“ he explained with a grin like it was nothing and to Yukwon he didn't quite see how it linked. How would kissing your groupmate prove if groupmates sleep with each other?


 

“ Oh and don't worry, you're not the only one I'm trying this on. Before the hyungs left I managed to kiss Minhyuk hyung, he didn't seem to care. The other 2 managed to run off before I got to them” he said as if this would be assuring for the elder which for some reason made him a bit more uncomfortable. “ Oh and Kyung too but he got irritated with me right after so that's why I'm here now “ he laughed. There was a long pause with Zico just looking at Yukwon as if this was the most normal thing ever. 


 

“ Okay “


 

“ Ah! Thanks Kwon-ah! “


 

Zico sounded oddly excited. Yukwon was stiff but went with it. He faced Zico and closed his eyes. Obviously he wouldn't know what to do in such a situation, his groupmate, no, one of his bestfriends asking for such a thing. 


 

And so Zico leaned in, Yukwon could feel his breath on his face. His heart was beating faster by the second.


 

He felt Zico's lips lightly press on his for a brief moment and..... that was it. Zico pulled away leaving a surprised Yukwon. “ What's wrong? Are you dissapointed? “ he joked seeing Yukwon's expression as such.


 

“ Ah I didn't know my hyungs were like this...”


 

There stood the giant maknae behind the sofa, looking at the both of them. They hadn't noticed he had walked in. Embarassment was showing all over Yukwon's face and he curled onto the sofa with a pillow in his face, Zico got up and went after Jihoon, “ and it's your turn now!! “. Naturally Jihoon ran away from Zico, confused and clearly not wanting to be smooched by his hyung.


 

Yukwon remained curled on the sofa feeling very confused.


 

“ I shouldn't be so embarassed about this right? “, he wriggled on the sofa. What bothered him was maybe he was dissapointed. Truthfully speaking he was expecting more than just a light peck. Ah, what's wrong with me? He didn't understand at all.

 

And he stayed like that until the hyungs came home.