Chapter 13

Curiousity Killed the Cat

 

I'll make you love me.

 

 

Words that haunted Jaehyo everyday. Every moment. Every second.

 

 

Things were definitely a lot more clear to the pretty faced boy now. All of Minhyuk's actions became more obvious; it didn't help that the dancer decided to step his game up a notch. Infact, there would be those moment where Minhyuk would whisper I love yous' out of the blue, making Jaehyo's heart race. And eventually it all came to this;

 

“ Are you seriously telling me this? “

 

Disbelief. The raven haired boy looked at the taller boy with question. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.

 

“ Don't make me repeat myself “ Jaehyo groaned as he covered his face. The boy was embarassed.

 

Minhyuk took a step forward, placing his hand on Jaehyo's, attempting to move it away but Jaehyo didn't budge.

 

“ Say it again “

 

His tone was desperate, a tone that was absolutely new to Jaehyo's ears. There came the blood. His ears were getting hot and so was his face, he hastily tried to cover more, both face and ears. He couldn't bear his feelings at the time and Minhyuk's close contact wasn't helping in the slightest bit.

 

Minhyuk couldn't help but chuckle at what he was seeing. It just made him want to hold the other boy more. Doing as he liked, he got closer and planted a light kiss on the back of Jaehyo's palm, causing Jaehyo to shudder. He planted another, and another, slowly trailing down to Jaehyo's wrist. With each kiss, Jaehyo weakened and his hand eventually was successfully taken away, revealing his burning red cheeks.

 

“ You're so cute “

 

“ I hate you “

 

“ That's not what you said just now “

 

“ You heard it the first time “

 

Jaehyo tried to make his escape, slowly moving away, only to be pulled back once again. Persistant Minhyuk is persistant. Silence filled the room. There was no way Minhyuk was going to give up and Jaehyo knew it very well. The boy sighed.

 

Turning around to face the raven haired boy, he braced himself one more time.

 

“ I like you “

 

A smirk.

 

“ That isn't ㅡ “

 

“ ….I-I think I love you “

 

Music to Minhyuk's ears, that's what those words were. Acting immediately, as if there was no time to spare, Minhyuk already had Jaehyo shoved onto the mattress, plunging himself onto of the other boy. Impatiently forcing their lips together, there was no way Minhyuk could hold himself back anymore. He wanted Jaehyo and he wanted him badly. He attacked the other boy with hungry kisses and was eventually cut off by Jaehyo trying to catch his breath.

 

“ Wh-what the hell Minhyuk-ah?! “

 

They still remained in the same position, faces almost touching, with Jaehyo looking at the boy ontop of him questioningly.

 

“ I'm sorry. I'll be more gentleㅡ”, Minhyuk uttered as he placed a peck on Jaehyo's cheek, and another, followed by light kisses at his jawline.

 

“ I can't wait anymore, I've waited for too long “

 

The look in his eyes were desperate, Jaehyo could see right through him. There was no way Jaehyo could say no, seeing how Minhyuk was. Clutching against Minhyuk's shirt and gently pulling him down, he returned the kisses with a gentle kiss on the lips, showing he was allowing what was about to come.

 

 

 

The next morning, all that occupied Jaehyo's mind were thoughts of Minhyuk

 

And how sore his was.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

Time had passed since the two finally got together. Pretty much everything were rainbows and butterflies.

 

Well, atleast for the 2 of them.

 

 

They boys would manage to find ways to spend time together, alone just for intimacy but this wasn't the case for the other couple in the dorm and it was becoming very obvious. Everything was confirmed when Yukwon came running to Minhyuk one day, just needing to let out what he had been holding in his mind.

 

“ I can't take it anymore. I don't know what to do!! “

 

All frazzled, running his hands through his hair, the brunette was clearly stressed.

 

“ What's wrong? “

 

Ofcourse the older dancer was concerned. He sat Yukwon down beside him and let him cool down for a bit. Yukwon whipped his gaze to Minhyuk, finally opening his mouth, telling his friend in all seriousness.

 

 

 

“ I want to Jiho so bad “.

 

----------------------------------------------

 

“ So what do we do about this ? “


“ Don't you guys have ideas? “

 

“ My mind's blank “

 

 

5 individuals gathered in the area before the televison set in their dorm, as 2 others slept peacefully. What was going on between the younger couple was bothering them and so they had a little 'meeting'.

 

Yukwon who had been bottling up his feelings finally let them out to Minhyuk, it was a confirmation for all of them. A confirmation to Zico's strange behaviour as well. He became more restless and would react weirdly to the slightest things. Not to mention those lust filled gazes the two shared towards each other.

 

The was driving everyone insane.

 

“ He need to do something “, Kyung spoke up, chin resting on his fist, brows furrowed trying to think of a solution.

 

“ They don't do anything here? “ , Jihoon questioned to which the other members shook their heads.

 

“ They're most likely not comfortable with our presence. “, Taeil answered.

 

“ During overseas promotions? “, Jaehyo questioned this time.

 

All 5 boys paused then the remaining 4 directed their gaze to Kyung.

 

“ WHAT?! …. Oh no no no, you're not taking away my travelling roomate! “, Kyung started getting defensive, putting his hands up before him, as if protecting himself.

 

“ Sacrifices need to be made. Don't be selfish !! “ Minhyuk exclaimed.

 

“ But it's unfair ! Besides, Kwon-ah does sneak into our room sometimes anyway ! “

 

“ Damnit Kyung, don't be selfish “

 

They were all now against Kyung who still refused to give up his room sharing rights with Zico.

 

Till Taeil spoke up.

 

“ Guys, I think I have an idea “

 

And so the 5 of them started plotting their scheme to help the ually deprieved couple.

 

 

----------------------------------------------

So sorry it's so short lol.