Weak Man

New Love in Town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narration POV:

            Once the two groups had finished singing, it was Daesung, CL and Minzy’s shot.

“Okay okay, we are ready, now move aside~~!”

“Daesung is suddenly being proud,” jokes Taeyang, observing his friend shove GD and T.O.P out of his way.

“Hurry, just go,” grumbled Seungri, becoming playfully annoyed but only if he knew that is how he had been acting the whole time.

“Alright, alright, we’re going,” Daesung laughed happily as the song approached, which happened to be ZE:A’s Beautiful.

“Uwahhh, I like this song,” Minzy brightened up, as she held the microphone in her hand.

“I agree, meaning we are gonna win~” Daesung beamed towards Seungri, purposely.

The three of them started to sing the certain song, with Daesung leading first, following Minzy and CL.As the group continue, Seungri could grasp the reality that  they were enormously great which cause him to clutch worry and anxiety. He truly wanted to win.

“You look anxious,” teased T.O.P.

“I am not.” Seungri said those words with such a dramatic tone making it believable that it was a lie.

“Uh huh, sure~”

            Meri and Taeyang could hear the pair making them both smile, but as so Daesung and the others had finally finished the song in which there score was fairly high, it was exactly one hundred. Of course Seungri groaned at the score, which caused Daesung to let out a mockery laugh.

“Wow. We beat you,” teased Daesung.

“It was pure luck, man!”

“Of course, whatever you say.”

“This was fun,” giggled Minzy, who stretched her gentle arms.

“But it’s getting late, so we better get on our way,” pointed out CL.

“Aww, I want to stay though,” pouted Bom.

“We will see you guys next time, by the way it was soooo nice to meet you Meri~”

“You too,” Meri said happily, wearing a huge smile on her small face.

“Later ladies,” waved GD, who used his other hand to pull Meri right beside him. Tonight GD was being an immense flirt although the guys  knew how he could be, particularly Taeyang who was anxiously becoming worried.

After the girls had left, GD turned to Meri. “I can walk you to your doorstep.”

“But it’s just next door.”

“And dark outside. Who knows what could happen if I let you go on your own.”

“Fine, you can.” Meri softly laughed at his technique with words, he was being rather caring of her.

“I guess we will see you tomorrow Meri,” Taeyang spoke up, “what time should GD and I arrive to your house?”

“Around ten, that would be good,” replied Meri.

“Fantastic, we will meet you then, have a great night Meri.”

“Thank you Taeyang, and you guys too.”

“Of course Meri, but if GD happens to flirt with you again, just smack him,” joked T.O.P.

“Bye Meri,” waved Daesung along with Seungri, happily.

GD and Meri departed the house together as it was fairly chilly, but Meri loved the cold weather.

“It’s quite chilly, hm?” GD said, as he grabbed her hand catching Meri by surprise. “ Don’t worry, I am only warming up your hand.” GD laughed knowing very well about what he was performing.

“Um, okay…,” Meri laughed awkwardly but even so she allowed him to hold her hand. She wasn’t completely sure why, but she did. A part of her felt that she could get used to this type of action but she did not want to get her hopes up because she honestly didn’t think she should be thinking such ways in the first place.

“It was very nice to meet you Meri. Well more than nice if I am allowed to be honest. I will see you tomorrow then.” GD said, as he released his hand from hers, slowly, not wanting to so soon.

“O—kay,” Meri replied shyly, “ I’ll see you then.”

And at that, Meri opened her house door and walked in as GD watched her, making sure she got inside safely.

After heading in quickly, Meri breathed in relief. “Gosh, he makes me nervous.”

 

GDs P.O.V

As I watched Meri walked into her house, I smiled, no; it was more like grin to be exact. She was shy, that was pretty obvious but why do I feel like she doesn’t want anything to happen? Hmm, I will have to allow her to feel more comfortable so she won’t get timid and such.

At least she didn’t pull away from my hand, whew; I was rather worried she would.

As I walked back to the house, the guys welcomed me back but more with tease in their voices, that was very obvious.

“Ayyyy how was the walk with Meri~~” Daesung nudged me, as I pushed him away.

“You guys can go ahead and tease me all you want, but look who has the upper hand here.”

“Hahah dude, you only got the upper hand because you have been flirting all day with her,” replied T.O.P.

“I was being friendly, there’s a difference,” I said, trying not to laugh at my lame excuse.

“Yeah, a really HUGE difference,” said Daesung causing all of the others to laugh. All, except me, of course.

Pssh, just watch when I make her my girlfriend, then we will see who will be laughing.

“Aight, go on ahead and laugh, but you guys are cleaning up, I am tired.”

“Whaaaat? That’s no fair,” Seungri whined.

“I agree with the kid,” spoke up Daesung, “ the four of us helped in this diner today, Taeyang and I were the ones who had done the most work. You should clean up, Jiyong.”

“I will clean up and help up tomorrow, okay? Plus Taeyang and I gotta help Meri tomorrow too, remember??” I look at them in which they all groaned except Taeyang, he understood.

“Eh fine, but you better clean up tomorrow,” Daesung looked at me sternly, as T.O.P nodded.

Damn, even my best friend was on his side.

“Cool then,” I mumbled knowing they were disappointed but hey, it ain’t my fault that I got interested in Meri. I didn’t mean too. Damn, they act like I’m the one at fault.

I left to my room, pulling my shirt off and immediately laid upon my warm bed. Ahh this was very relaxing. But meeting Meri today was more relaxing, much more relaxing.

I slowly closed my eyes, falling asleep as the thought of Meri filled my head.

 

Narrators P.O.V

“Why the hell does he get away with everything? Just because he’s older? That ain’t right.”  Seungri was complaining about GD to Taeyang who was listening carefully to the younger boy while the other two boys were cleaning up in the living room.

“Ah, calm down. We know how GD can be, it’s not like we can force him.”

“We should have tried.”

Laughing, Taeyang nodded, “yeah, and get cursed at.”

“We could have succeeded.”

“Maybe.”

“Well tomorrow I am going to make a lot of dirty dishes for him,” Seungri smiles mischievously.

“He will most likely know you are doing that on purpose.”

“I don’t care, I hope he does know. That would make me happier.”

“Aish Seungri, just forget it. It’s not worth it.”

“Maybe I will, maybe. But you,” Seungri stopped, and spoke lowly so the others wouldn’t hear, “ better win Meri’s heart.”

“ I am trying, but GD is too good,” Taeyang admitted awkwardly.

“Tsk, tsk. You aren’t doing it well enough, but hey, don’t worry, I will help you. I have something in mind tomorrow.”

“Yah, what do you mean by that?’

Seungri chuckled, as he placed the clean dishes he rinsed aside into the rack. “You will see.”

“You are worrying me, maknae.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter