Crazy

New Love in Town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narration POV

Daeil and Meri were going over what kinds of flowers and plants would make her backyard look extremely beautiful. Though Meri and Daeil had the similar types of flowers and plants in mind. Of course Plumeria’s were on their list.

“Wow, we really have a similar mind,” chuckled Daeil as was writing down the plants and flowers that they needed to buy for Meri’s garden.

“I never met anyone with this much similarity, actually,” admitted Meri, in total surprise herself.

“It’s amazing though!”

Meri laughed, finding Daeil’s happiness quite fun and lively. He reminded her of Seungri.

“Well, I’ll come over at three tomorrow. So see you then, okay?”

Meri nodded, “Of course. I’ll have my gardening tools and everything ready tomorrow.”

“Perfect. Hehe, bye for now~.”

Meri waves Daeil off as she takes his empty glass, and walks back inside her lonely house. Placing the glass in the sink, she sighs. “I’ll take a nap then.”

 

Seungri and Taeyang soon came home from work, wearing tired faces. But it was now time for GDragon to go to work. He was all ready, wearing his decent cologne and looking good as  always. But this time he did not need to freshen up like he always had done before, he just needed to freshen up in a way that did not extend for he had no ladies to flirt with when he arrives at work.

He now had Meri, she was not his girlfriend yet but soon she would be, it was just going to be a matter of weeks. Until then, he needed to get rid of the other girls he almost had interests in. He knew that would probably be angry and disappointed but come on, they probably flirted with other guys too. Not just him, so he felt they should understand.

Heading downstairs, he checked himself in the mirror in their living room one last time and smirked. “Maybe I’ll visit Meri real quick,” he said to himself as Taeyang heard him.

“She might be busy though.”

“Nah, she won’t be busy for me heh.” GDragon chuckled as Taeyang nodded, secretly hoping that Meri would be busy.

“Why don’t you see her after work instead? YG notices you come in late and I don’t think he’ll be happy if you come in late today.” This was T.O.P and the sound of his words made Taeyang smile, he was worried that Meri was going to fall for him soon. Taeyang already knew he was miles away from her heart while Taeyang was only a few centimeters away.

“Yeah, hyung is right. YG is disappointed,” Seungri added as GDragon frowned.

“Really?”

“Yup,” shrugged Seungri but he was obviously lying. YG actually just told them to tell GDragon to try to come in on time if he can.

“Ohh, then I’ll come in on time today.” GDragon nodded, surprised that YG said that.

“Well you better get going,” Seungri smiled at his hyung, opening the door for him.

“Aight, later guys,” GDragon said, and headed to his car still in confusion.

After GDragon left, Seungri let out a laugh.

“Seungri, he’s going to  find out the truth and get mad at you,” Laughed T.O.P shaking his head at the maknae.

“Until then, I am safe.”

“Yeah, but you better enjoy your safeness until then,” added Daesung as he let out his own laugh and headed upstairs with T.O.P to play video games and alike.

“I think you should go ask Meri if she needs any help with her house appliances then.” Seungri raised his eyebrows and Taeyang shook his head.

“Maknae, it’s too late now.”

“What, too late? NO way, it’s only five pm.”

“I mean to have her. Its obvious GDragon will have her real soon.”

“Tsk, you’re dumb.”

“I’m not.”

“You are giving up already and you didn’t even try hard enough.”

“There’s nothing more to try.”

 

GDragon arrived at his workplace on time, just like he had promised himself he would since he did not want his manager YG to be angry at him. He and YG were pretty close so GDragon did not want to disappoint YG in any way. In a way, YG was almost like his father.

As GDragon had gotten out of his car, he took notice of the females across the street glancing at him; they were the girls that always came in to talk to him. Usually he’d grin and wave at them, but not today. He had a girl he wanted, Meri. Meri from across the street.

As he ignored the ladies, they were in shock but even so he headed inside Tracks, the sporting goods store that he works at. The atmosphere was always gentle and fresh as he took notice of YG at the ski wear talking with a customer. YG had taken notice of him and gave him a gentle nod as GDragon smiled back, then headed to the back where he clocked in. GDragon worked as the cashier and he loved being the cashier. After clocking in, he hung up his jacket on the rack of their work lockers and walked out towards check out area number seven, number seven was always his and he was glad he got number seven  because to him that number was really like luck to him.

It was fairly busy as of now since many people were now coming in. Today he was working along with Dongjun and Elly. They were also very well at their cashier jobs and Dongjun also got attention from the ladies. Apparently Dongjun worked out a lot and was athletic therefore it was known that he would get attention from the ladies too. He did not mind, it was not like he was in competition with him, for he and Dongjun were actually good friends themselves.

As for Elly, she was quite tall and gorgeous and he was on good terms with Elly, though she did have a hint of seriousness in her. He once almost dated her but it did not happen for he ended up dating someone else.

“Ay hyung~!” Dongjun shouted despite that he was right next to him.

“Aye you’re being Seungri,” chuckled GDragon, messing around.

“Haha! His personality is going into me!”

“Damn, don’t let it happen! Ahaha, just kidding man.”

Elly was listening to the two boys, letting out a gentle laugh. “Oh my.”

“Yo Elly noona, join us~!” Dongjun laughed.

“Nah, I am good here.”

“You can always join us ya know?” GDragon glanced at Elly as she only laughed, once again.

But as the two were goofing around that was when the female customers, GDragon’s female customers came in.

“Ah here are your ladies,” nudged Dongjun.

“Oppa~!” The three ladies then all came towards cashier seven where GDragon softly smiled out of kindness.

“Hello Kyungri, Yura, and Choa.”

“So what’s new this week ~?” Kyungri playfully wrapped a strand of her hair around her slender finger.

“Yeah, tell us what is new~?” Choa giggled.

“Well, Dongjun here is single,” GDragon pointed at Dongjun who widened his eyes, in shock.

“Ah yeah, but what about you? Aren’t you single?” This was Yura, fluttering her eyelashes.

“I am but there is someone I have currently fallen for,” GDragon grinned at the thought of Meri however the ladies thought it was one of them.

“And who is this lady?” Choa placed her arm on the counter which brushed GDragon’s arm.

“Anyways, are you ladies going to buy anything today?” GDragon quickly removed his arm from Choa.

“Oh yes, I’d love that.” Yura leaned over and grabbed the packet of gum that was behind GDragon as GDragon chuckled, thinking how silly these girls are. Yura was obviously trying to get his eyes to lean towards her slender body but he was not into her body today.

After the massive flirting from the ladies, they had soon left and Dongjun laughed. “Dude, you ain’t interested in them anymore?”

“Nah man, I can’t believe I actually used to like them.”

“I actually can’t believe you pointed to me and they still were interested I  you!”

“I know huh? Damn, how am I to get rid of them?”

“Wait, are you seeing someone?”

“Nah, but there is a girl I plan to make mine.”

“Ahh, I am sure you’ll be having her by next week,” Dongjun chuckled for he knew his hyung as well as Seungri and the others did.

“Haha, yeah so true!”

“But I still need to get rid of them, ugh, what to do.”

“Either way, they are still going to hate you so just tell them you ain’t interested hyung. Either that or you’ll have these ladies bugging you every day.”

“Eh, how wonderful,” frowned GDragon but he knew he had to do it. Meri was his main objective now.

 

Meri’s POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I was not sure what the time was but despite so, I rubbed my sleepy eyes and answered my phone, with a most obvious tired voice.

“Hello?”

“Meri! Helloooo!” It was Seungri and he sounded very thrilled to be talking to me thus I sat up in bed.

“Mhm hey Seungri, what’s up?”

“Well, me and the guys are going to eat right now and we kind of bought a little too much and well, how about you come here and enjoy this food with us?”

“What are you guys eating?”

“Barbeque ribs and orange chicken. You must try it, it’s like the best!”

“Oh sure, I am hungry I must admit~.”

“Great, see you in a bit then.”

“Mhm, yeah.” I giggle, hanging up.

I look towards the clock on my dresser and then I see that it is one forty five. My gosh, I was sleepy I suppose.

I walk to the bathroom however and fix up my hair and make-up, I do not want to make it obvious I was sleepy but I think Seungri could tell, maybe.

After fixing my outlook, I head out and walk across the street to Seungri and the other’s place. I have a feeling that Seungri sees me from the window, since he’s like a firecracker lately.

Anyways, I soon arrive where Seungri opens the door wide and shouts my name, as I let out a laugh.

“Hi!” I shout, realizing then at the moment I am almost being like him.

“Ayeee, come in we have so much food here~!” He grabs my arm gently, pulling me inside as the other men approach us. Taeyang though, removes his arm from my wrist. “Calm down maknae~.”

“Thank you,” I smile at Taeyang as he suddenly turns a deep pink but I pretend to not have noticed.

“Seungri appare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter