Energetic Introductions

New Love in Town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD’S POV

Seungri was continuing to mess with me and I know he is doing this on purpose, but in front of Meri?!! Geez, couldn’t he stop for a moment?

Ehh, oh well, he sure was not going to make me shout or get angry at him, plus I want Meri to see my sweet side instead

“So how do you like Seoul so far?” Taeyang looks at Meri.

“It’s really great so far, I just don’t know where anything really is, well, maybe except for that Fantastic Grocery store,” she laughed at herself.

She has a beautiful laugh, very cute and calm.

“There is so much more to see though!!”

That was the idiot Seungri again.

“Yeah we will show you around when you are free aight?” TOP looked at Meri with an excited smile on his face. He loved going out, which is why. But aye, I am basically the same way.

“Sure, but I am pretty much free tomorrow, I just need to get the rest of my things tomorrow, that’s all, but they are just appliances  that’s all.”

“Oh in that cause Taeyang can help you.”

“Ayeee I can help too.” I said so quickly not wanting to lose a chance to be alone with Meri, but I could probably get Taeyang to leave me alone with her. He definitely understands me with the ladies and also I am on good terms with Taeyang.

He’s way cooler than Seungri.

“Oh are you guys sure? I don’t want to cause any disturbance.”

“Its fine we don’t have anything fun to do anyways,” I beamed at Meri.

“Oh okay, thank you,” she sighed in happiness.

Grinning to myself, I knew the rest of the guys knew.

They already knew I liked Meri.

 

TAEYANGS  POV
I don’t know how I would be able to get Meri alone later, GD was just too good in stealing  her attention. I was pathetic in the female area.

At least I got to talk to me for a little bit, that’s good right?

And Seungri did help too, which I am very thankful about except I need to do this by myself.

Okay I got this.

I can do it.

GD, you are my friend but I will win Meri’s heart instead.

Just watch she will be mine.

I did meet her first; you just have a habit of stealing all the good girls.

 

NARRATORS POV

Meri was unquestionably enjoying herself with her new neighbors that each have a personality to love.

But despite so, she could not help but worry that someone would come knocking on the door to take her away and ruin her happiness.

Though she knew she had escaped from all that in the past but even so her mind played “what if” scenes in her head. She could not help it at all.

She was always a worried person.

“Soooo I think it is now time for dessert,” chuckled TOP looking at everybody with a huge smile planted on his face.

“Oooh yessss, Meri’s apple to the pie oh oh oh~~!”

“Oh you brought apple pie,” GD turned his attention to Meri who nodded in response but also mentioning it was only store brought.

“That’s col because when we ask Seungri to cook, he will just order out instead.”

“That’s right,” agreed Daesung, ”he is too lazy.”

“No way, you guys just don’t appreciate the food,” defended Seungri.

“We do, we just would prefer your home cooking,” pointed out Taeyang sending a smile toward s him.

“Fine fine, maybe someday,” Muttered Seungri as he stood up to retrieve the apple pie.

“Ohhh give me a big piece please~?” TOP called out to Seungri.

“Haha this fool and his big pieces,” GD pointed out towards TOP.

“Hey we all know you like big pieces too.”

Laughing the boys continue back to finishing their fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter