Real Fun

New Love in Town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Narrator’s POV

          GDragon had seen everything. It was not as if they were kissing deeply or alike but a hug from the two sliced his sensitive heart at the very moment. But all that sensitivity had soon turned into anger where Meri and Taeyang had pulled away but it was Taeyang that had took sight of GDragon’s obvious anger on his face.

However, GDragon pretended to not have seen a thing as he walked towards the two who had pulled away  . Before GDragon could reach the two, Taeyang quickly whispered to Meri to tell him about her date later in which she nodded her head slowly.

“Heeey, what’s going on?” GDragon chuckled, full aware of what happened. “You two didn’t kiss while I was away ayeee~?” He was trying to be playful but anyone could hear the hurt and slight anger.

“Of course not,” Taeyang turned around to look at GDragon in the eye. “You have that job always.”

“What did you say?” GDragon’s tone suddenly turned cold.

“I’m kidding around. I thought you can tell when I am joking around.”

“Oh, my bad then.”

Meri was watching the two with obvious worry however, she wanted to say something but was more than afraid she may make it worse but once the two looked at Meri they both suddenly calmed down.

“Well, I gotta go. I’ll see you both later then.” Taeyang smiled genuinely, pulling out his phone then.

“Aww, well we’ll miss you loads.” Meri smiled into his direction.

“Yeah, take care, man.” GDragon nodded his head.

Once Taeyang left the park, GDragon turned his attention to Meri with a clear grin. “So what shall we do now?”

“I guess continuing to feed the birds is over,” laughed Meri as she had no more food to give them.

“Then maybe we should sit here and hold hands all day?” GDragon chuckled but he would not mind doing that with Meri.

“That could be relaxing now that I think about it,” Meri smiled at his silly suggestion, “but there is something I need to talk to you about.” Meri was dreading pointing this out now but she could not take it back nor could she ignore it. She wanted to be honest not liars like her once so called family.

“Aiiiight. Hit me with what you gotta tell me.” GDragon flashed a smile at her which worried Meri even more.

“I have a date tonight.” Meri looked down at her shoes, scared to look at the expression on his face.

“Oh. A date? I guess Taeyang likes you too huh?”

“It’s not from Taeyang.” Meri forced herself to look at GDragon who was wearing the same hurt as when she told Taeyang.

“Then who? Sorry Meri, I am quite curious right now.”

“Dongwoon. I think you know him. Taeyang tells me he is a good person.”

“Mhm, Dongwoon. Yeah, he is a good person.”

“You’re a good person too, GDragon.” Meri smiled as she reached over and grabbed the bottled water he had forgotten to give her.

“Sorry.”

“It’s okay, everyone is forgetful at times.”

“Nah, not that. About being a little mad you are going to be with Dongwoon tonight.”

“I forgive you. And either way, I understand.”

“Thank you Meri. I really like you, I really do.” GDragon removed the water bottle in Meri’s hand and instead placed his hand in hers, closing his eyes in content.

In a matter of seconds, GDragon opened his eyes again, removing his hand from hers and smiled. “I better take you home. I am sure you are tired.”

Meri looked at GDragon with gentle concern but nodded her head along with a “yes.”

The ride home in GDragon’s car was a mixture of quiet and sadness. Meri knew he was still hurt, she did not expect GDragon to be this quiet. Comparing the two of Taeyang and GDragon, it was Taeyang that had remained stronger about her news. Even so, she felt horrible. She was regretting to have told either one, especially GDragon but either way she knew that GDragon would have found out and she was never one to keep anything from her friends. Even if that friend really liked her.

Meri started to play with the crimson ring on her finger, wondering if she should speak or not. But before she could come to a suggestion to do so or not, GDragon suddenly spoke up after all that quietness.

“Let’s go food shopping tomorrow Meri. Just me and you.”

“Tomorrow?”

“Don’t tell me you have forgotten you still have to cook for us?”

“Oh my, I didn’t I just—

“Then tomorrow, me and you are going food shopping and I’ll help you. I know what my bro’s love to eat. So is this a yes?” GDragon pulled in front of Meri’s house, and turned his attention to her.

With flushed cheeks, Meri said a clear yes.

“Great. I’ll definitely see you tomorrow then.” GDragon grinned at Meri, doing his best to get the thought of her going on a date with Dongwoon out of his head.

Nonetheless, it was not going to go away. He liked Meri so much.

 

Meri’s POV

Stepping inside my quiet house, I noticed it was ten minutes till three. Daeil would be arriving any moment now. Perhaps gardening with Daeil may be better; I just wish my talk with GDragon could have been less painful to him.

Pulling my light jacket off, placing it on the couch, neatly folded that was when a car pulled up. Daeil! I quickly headed back towards the door, opening it gently as I saw Daeil getting out of his car with a huge smile.

“Meri!” He beamed as he pulled out his gardening tools that were contained in a tool box, but in this case it was definitely a gardening box.

“Oh come in,” I smiled, opening the door even wider for him.

“Hehe, thank you,” he chuckled as he made his way inside.

“I am so sorry Daeil, I wasn’t exactly ready, “I laugh in admit, “but go on ahead and head towards the back while I get my tools too.”

“Ah it’s fine, but alright Meri~.” I watch as he bounces away playfully.

I quickly head to my room where I am sure my gardening tools are located in one of the unopened boxes. I hope. Searching through a couple of the boxes, all I find is books, painting items and old clothes. Okay, it’s not here. Then maybe in the back room! Yes, that is where it must be~.

Once I arrive in the back room I already recognize the box as it says GARDENING. Yes, I knew it~ I quickly open the box, and pull out the gardening tools that I need, which is pretty much everything inside the box. As I gather everything together into my own gardening box, I head towards the back yard where Daeil has already started digging out dirt for the plants and flowers to be placed.

“Hey,” he grins at me with the happiest face I have ever seen from him.

“Hey,” I smile back at him, joining him.

“I think it would look pretty epic if we had Pink Sweet Peas here, since they’re lovely to the eye.”

“Mhm, I like that idea. So this part will be Pink Sweet Peas, and then maybe that part can be like roses or chrysanthemums?” I point at the part near the Pink Sweet Peas will be located.

“Yes, that exactly!”

The both of us smile in happiness of flowers. Who knew I’d find a guy friend that loves gardening as much as me?

 

Narrator’s POV

While Meri was enjoying her time gardening with Daeil, GDragon had decided to stay home; there was nothing for him to really do. Well sure, he could go out but what fun was that if he was not with Meri plus it was just him, Seungri and Taeyang. However Taeyang was already out and Seungri was doing his own thing, uploading new selca’s of himself.

Like always.

Then it hit him. He will go shopping, but not for himself, but for Meri. Sure, Dongwoon got to ask her to a date first but that does not mean he cannot ask her out for a date either. Plus they were going to be food shopping together tomorrow which will give him the chance to ask her on a date. Exactly, everything may come out just perfect!

Pulling himself out of his bed, GDragon headed out the house with a genuine smile, until he saw Daeil’s car at Meri’s house. He definitely remembered that car which caused him to form added concern. Still, he forced himself to get rid of such worrisome thoughts but that is fairly difficult as he got into his car, driving away but not before seeing the two in the backyard gardening.

“They are only gardening,” GDragon mumbled to himself.

 

Arriving into town after a few minutes, GDragon drove towards a famous women’s fashion store in hopes of finding a dress for Meri. GDragon was a fashionable man himself so choosing something for Meri would definitely come very easy for him.He decided to choose upon Bridgets, a store that everyone knew of.

But as he walked in, the ladies, both coworkers and shoppers took notice of him. GDragon was a man that easily took the ladies attention no matter the setting.

“Hello, welcome!” A young girl with jet black hair chirped in hopes of gaining GDragon’s attention.

“Hey,” GDragon smiled, not a fair amount in interest of her.

“Is there anything I may help you with?”

“Nah, I got this settled. Thanks though.” GDragon already was headed towards the dresses section as the girl sadly failed in trying to get him interested.

With numerous amounts of dresses to choose from, GDragon quickly spotted a couple of dresses that had gained his attention. But he decided upon a laced top dress that he thought would look extremely well on Meri. Since he has been hanging around with Meri lately, he already could guess her size in which he took the right size. Once so, he paid for the dress where the cashier was the same female as she was being overly friendly that GDragon took notice of. But he was all for Meri, he did not want any other girls but Meri.

Placing the dress in his car, GDragon then headed to buy shoes, heels to be exact but he knew he wanted heels that were not too high nor too short. He chose upon a high fashion shoe store where he chose heels at a medium length. He was extremely well at this as he needed no help at all. Once he had paid for the heels, he went next door since it was a fashionable accessories store where he bought a beige n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter