Friendly Neighbor

New Love in Town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyangs POV

Continuing to watch Meri with silent eyes as she giggled to most of the things Seungri said, a part of me felt a pang of jealously.

I already knew I like her. It was definitely obvious, but I needed to get to know her much more, in which I was planning to do tonight.

Well, right after we eat of course.

But where was GD, and why is he taking so long?

I didn’t want Meri to think that he was not a real person, but also now that I think about it, I am a little worried.

No, very worried.

I knew for a fact that GD will most likely fall for her, he and even Seungri fell for most girls. But it is GD that tends to win their hearts.

I must be more open than usual, today that is mandatory.

“Yo yo Taeyang!! Come here, come here real quick!!” Seungri starts to laugh as Meri watches him.

“Tell Meri about that time we all went to the lake! Remember???”

Seungri started laughing more hysterically as Meri looked more curious than ever.

“Yeah do tell me. I want to know.” She looked at me with those hazel eyes of hers.

My face suddenly flushed I remembered. Damn maknae, is he trying to make me look so embarrassed with her?

“He already knows the story, ask him to tell you,” I chuckled trying my very best to not get any more embarrassed.

“Ayyyy Taeyang is tomato red!!!” Daesung then shouted.

Nice.

I’m going to get teased by T.O.P now.

“He is!!!”

See, told you.

“I’m really curious now,” giggled Meri.

“Okay okay, we will tell you. It’s hilarious,” Daesung said in between laughs.

Sighing, OI shook my head. “It’s not that funny.”

“YES IT IS!!!!” All three of them said in unison.

“Anyways,” says T.O.P, turning his attention to Meri so he can tell her my most embarrassing story. “We all went to this secret lake, just for a guy’s hangout and all. So our friend GD loves making bets and situations to gain money in which he told Taeyang he would straight up give him one hundred bucks if he would dance in the river . Taeyang here is a marvelous dancer by the way, so it was no big deal.”

“Yeah, and the place was secret, well, we all thought,” pointed out Daesung.

“So Taeyang goes through with it, which is rare because he does not typically do anything involving . We were all surprised, so Taeyang gets and heads to the river and starts dancing all cool and such.”

“But,” started Seungri, “we didn’t realize a group of high schoolers that were at the lake either.”

“So they ended up whistling, laughing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter