New Neighbor

New Love in Town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

I finished unpacking most of the boxes but still have a few more left.

Geez and I thought I was near finishing up. Living on your own definitely is a lot of work, but at least I get the freedom and independence now instead of living with that mother of mine. She sure has nothing to say to me anymore and I want it that way. I am basically sick and tired of all the crap I had to go through before.

Anyways I believe I should go out to the grocery store right now to buy something for dinner that I will be attending at Taeyang’s place with his roommates. Grabbing my dark grey jacket, I lock the door and start on my way downtown.

…………………………………………………………………….

Arriving downtown, I take notice of a grocery store called Fantastic Groceries. Then and there I decide to go inside this certain grocery store because of the name to be honest. It grabs my attention in an interesting way. I walk into Fantastic Groceries and scan around, spotting a few people but I can feel the friendly atmosphere which I am fond of. As I look around, I realize I don’t really know what I should but since this is my first dinner with my new neighbors I just met. The only time I ever did was when I was with my family at the period everything was perfect and we would have dinner with our family friends.

But that all changed.

“Excuse me?”

I suddenly hear a deep male’s voice so close that I actually jumped up in shock. When I turn to my side, I stare at this tall man with such calm chocolate brown eyes looking into mine, well I think he was looking into them.

Yet, apparently I lost focus on my footing at the moment and embarrassingly I start falling backwards but a pair of arms grabs me before I do.

The tall man’s arms, to be exact.

“You okay?” He asks in that deep voice of his.

“Oh yeah. T—thanks,” I reply trying to sound calm but I am sure he hears the nervousness in my voice.

“That’s good,” he smiles, as he lets go of me.

I look away feeling clearly embarrassed now, but he suddenly speaks up in which I don’t even hear a hint of embarrassment from him at all.

“So can I help you with anything?” He asks as I realize that he works here. The Fantastic Groceries shirt proves it.

“Actually yes. My neighbor invited me over for dinner tonight but I just moved here and I don’t have all my belongings in my house. So I wanted to bring something at least, but I’m not sure what.”

“Ah, I see. Hm, why don’t you buy a type of dessert?” he suggests.

I nod, smiling. Why couldn’t I have thought of that? “Oh yes, that sounds good, um..?”

“Dongwoon.”

“Thanks Dongwoon.”

“And may I ask what your name is?”

“Merilina.”

“Nice, so you just moved here?” asks Dongwoon as we walk to the desserts aisle. Well, Dongwoon was leading the way to the desserts.

“Yeah, I just moved,” I answered him as we get to the desserts that smell extremely good.

“How about apple pie, these ones are the best,” he suggests, picking up a certain brand.

“Yeah, I’ll take that apple pie.” I look at the apple pie brand in his hand, nodding.

He smiles,” Well if you ever need help with anything you can ask me, I won’t mind. Plus I can do almost anything.”

He jokes as I laugh a bit,” Okay, I’ll surely let you know.”

Dongwoon and I walk together to the check out as I pay for the apple pie and Dongwoon hands me my change.

“Thanks and come again. Really, stop by once in a while.”

“Will do,” I smile as I grab the bag with the apple pie and leave on my way.

 

DONGWOONS POV

I smile as I watch Merilina leave out my workplace, she seems like such a nice girl and I gotta admit she is even very cute. I bet if Ki Kwang hyung was here he would be flirting with her.

But it was obvious she was embarrassed when I grabbed ahold of her before she fell, however that reaction was definitely pretty cute of her. Hmm, she just moved here to Seoul? Well, it would be really great to help her. I really hope she stops by once in a while though I would like to get to know her much more.

Wait a second, it sounds like I am already falling for this girl. Oh, I mean she is cute and friendly, ohh, I think I do like Merilina. But its okay to like her, except the guys will find out soon, I just know it.

“Dongwoon!”

I suddenly hear my name being called, interrupting my thoughts as I see Yoseob coming out from the back room towards me.

He’s stomping his feet, quite madly.

“Yeah?”

“You work in the back now,” Yoseob orders, and now I know he is angry. Aha. I guess the guys must be messing with him, again.

“Sure.” I no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter