Change Of Attitude

New Love in Town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back at Meri’s house, Taeyang and GDragon had pretty much finished with Meri’s appliances. It was not too difficult for the two men, for they were working together.

Meri’s appliances had consisted of three couches, one was velvet and the other two were floral designed, a fridge, three dressers, one bed, a bookcase, four tables, two large and two medium sized and a flat screen television with the entertainment center dresser.

“Hey, I feel puzzled.”

“Hm, why so?” Taeyang looked in GDragon’s direction, confused why he would feel such a certain way.

“Meri lives alone, right?”

“Yup, that’s what she said. She didn’t come here with anyone.”

“Yeah, that’s right, but what is she going to do with the extra rooms? She will have four extra rooms. I mean, I expected Meri would choose a smaller house to live in since it is just her in that house.”

“Ah, you’re right. Maybe she didn’t want something small, but I gotta agree with you on the extra rooms.”

“It honestly concerned me for a moment, that’s all. Maybe I should live with her.” Now GDragon was joking, but still, he wondered why she chose to live in a house like hers.

“Don’t think about it too much, we shouldn’t get too much in her business, we barely met her and did you notice how uncomfortable she had seemed to felt when we mentioned her family?”

“I definitely noticed that. I am curious, but you are right, we shouldn’t ask her anything, until we all get to know her even more.”

The two men nod their heads in agreement.

“I assume I should call them now,” said GDragon as he took out his phone, already heading to his Contacts list.

“Yeah, since she is with Seungri, who knows what that maknae could be taking her. He has that habit of shopping everywhere.”

GD chuckled, “Damn maknae.” As so, he could hear Meri’s phone ringing, with hopes that she would pick up and not the maknae.

“Hello?” He heard her beautiful voice on the phone causing him to form a huge grin on his face.

“Hi Meri, it’s me. The prince charming.”

Listening to her gentle laugh, GDragon smiled even more. “Taeyang and I finished bringing in all your appliances, so you two are still out?”

“Yeah, we are almost done here; Seungri and I are just shopping for vases so we should get back soon.”

“Ah, no. We’ll meet you guys. What store are you at?”

“Sirenstamps. Have you heard of it?”

“Yeah, I know that. It’s by those main restaurants. Anyhow, we’re leaving now so stay put. We’ll lock up, aye?”

“Okay, see you soon.”

GDragon hangs up. “We’re going to Sirenstamps.” Taeyang nods his head, with a slight smile. He was worried, more worried. Every second, it was as if GDragon became much closer to her.

Trying his best to not get too angry at himself, Taeyang locks up Meri’s house, making sure everything was right and comfortable. Once so, he walked out from her house and heads back to his place with GDragon who just couldn’t seem to stop smiling.

The two men get into Taeyangs car, but GDragon wanted to drive, and Taeyang allowed him. There was the fact that Taeyang was too occupied with worries so he would most likely have such trouble driving. He could not have GDragon understanding.

Running a hand through his smooth hair, Taeyang let out a soft sigh as GDragon started up the car and headed into the direction of Sirenstamps.

 

At Sirenstamps, Meri and Seungri were picking out the best vases.

“I’d say this one would make your flowers rockin~!” Seungri chuckled, as he shown Meri an abstract designed vase.

“I love it!”

“I knew so, heh.” Seungri started to boast.

“You know a lot of things,” Meri teased.

“Yah, I really do!” Seungri whined, and grabbed Meri by the arm, playfully.

“Okay then, haha, forgive me for hurting your pride,” Merri laughed as Seungri let go of her arm.

“Aha, its cool Meri. But hey, that dude you met at Love’s Nursery wasn’t he too happy around you?”

“You mean Daeil?”

“Yeah, that guy.”

“I think he was just having a good day. Kind of like how GDragon does. Aha.”

“Uh GDragon,” Seungri rolled his eyes making Meri laugh.

“Yah, I heard my name!”

Suddenly the two heard a familiar voice, knowing full well it was GDragon.

“And my day just got worse,” Seungri turned around with Meri, as GDragon approached them with a half smiling Taeyang.

“Too bad for you kid,” laughed GDragon, but then he turned his attention to Meri. “Hey Meri.”

“Hello GDragon.” She softly smiled, finding the way he gives her a lot of attention quite nice.

“Oh guys, can you two get some oatmeal cookies or cheesecake while I stay here helping Meri?”

“No, how about you get it yourself?’ Seungri rolled his eyes.

“Yah! Don’t talk back kid!”

“Ssssh guys, people are staring at us and we’ll be kicked out,” Taeyang placed his hands in front of him, worried.

“Fine then, stay.” GDragon groaned.

Meri smiled, but she gained her attention back on the vases.

“I’ll help you Meri,” Taeyang whispered as he walked beside her.

“Thank you; those two are always getting distracted.”

“I know, how troublesome.”

Laughing, Meri nodded.

“Hey, hey. I came to help you too Meri,” whined GDragon.

“You’re too busy with Seungri, so I’ll be with Taeyang,” Meri laughed, grabbing Taeyangs arm.

“Haha, she rejected you,” Seungri let out a teasing laugh.

Glaring, GDragon said nothing.

“How about this one Meri?” Taeyang picked up a vase that had flower petals placed  on them.

“Oh, that’s pretty. Where was that at? I didn’t even notice it.” Meri looked at the vase unsure how she did not notice it.

“Meri, Meri, Meri. Look at this one~” GDragon started to feel lonely as she was not giving him the attention anymore.

But she gave him the attention, once he had the sound of a child begging for attention.

“Yessss!” He shouted, as she shook her head. “Where’s the vase you want to show me?”

“Here.” He placed a soft green vase with unique designs on, in front of her.

“Oh, it’s pretty too.”

“I know,” grinned GDragon.

“But Taeyang’s choice still beats yours,” she laughs, teasing the proud man.

Taeyang noticed, and laughed. “Aww Meri, you are the best.”

“I know right?” Meri giggled, imitating one of GDragon’s known words.

“Hahaha, I love Meri!” Seungri joined in laughing.

“Aw Meri, don’t do that to me,” GDragon frowned.

“Sorry sir,” she continued to laugh, “but really, I do like your vase. So I am done with the vases, thanks guys.” She started to place the vases in the cart carefully as Taeyang helped her.

“By the way, thank you for the help today.” She looked at the three of the boys, placing a smile on her face.

“It’s no prob, we can always help.”

“Still it means a lot to me, I am quite weak so it was very helpful.”

“Nah, you are not weak. You are gentle, that’s the difference.”

“Well that’s a nice way of putting it, Taeyang.”

Taeyang rubbed his neck shyly, enjoying how Meri gave him attention.

“Anyways,” interrupted GDragon,” let’s get going,” He took ahold of the cart, and the three headed to the check-out area of the store.

“Oh my, I almost forgot,” Meri suddenly spoke up. “I need a new watering can, I’ll be right back~!” And at that, she sped back the way they came from.

GDragon watched her go, about to ask her to join her but she was already off.

“She can handle it, hyung. So let’s just wait.”

“Mhm, Okay.” GDragon nods his head, with thoughts of wanting to join her either way.

 

Meri left from the group, rushing to get a watering can. She had almost forgotten that she needed a new one. It was mainly GDragon’s fault for making her distracted but she would never admit that to him. She knew how he could be boastful. Not that she did not like that; he just had a way of causing her shyness. But if only Meri knew she did the same to Taeyang.

As she turned into an aisle, her eyes laid upon many watering cans. They were each perfect, but her eyes favored a beige watering can with dandelions on the surface. ‘This one.” She smiled, grabbing the flower can, and starts on her way back, not wanting to have the three to wait too long for her. Even so, they would not mind. Especially GDragon, of course.

As she continues on her way, Meri stops, her face freezing.

“No,” she mumbled, slowly as her eyes laid upon a female wearing blonde hair with pieces of brown.

“No no no,” she thought, biting her bottom lip. “It cannot be.”

As

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter