Greedy

New Love in Town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meri’s POV

GDragon ended up walking me home even though it was quite early, nine p.m. to be exact but I was all mixed up and I had to wake up early tomorrow to turn in the application for my new job that I will be working with Dongwoon.

And I had a date with him but how was I supposed to tell GDragon that?

It is very clear that GDragon likes me and if he finds out about this date in which I am sure he will, who knows how he will react. Despite, I am single and he isn’t my boyfriend. No one really is.

But still, I do worry.

Anyways, I must really get to sleep. I do have a big day tomorrow.

Oh boy, tomorrow sure must be fun.

 

Narrator’s POV

GDragon had walked Meri home, like he seems to always so whenever she comes over but of course this made Taeyang saddened and quite jealous. He had told himself that it was time to give up on Meri, but for some strange reason, it was as if today he gained extreme confidence and was able to actually talk to her.

“I saw that confidence today hyung aye? I thought you were going to give up?” chuckled Seungri, teasing his hyung as he poured himself some Mountain Dew from the refrigerator.

“I was, but I guess you were right, I shouldn’t give up this easily,” Taeyang gently rub his arm, quite embarrassed.

“Heh, see. I am almost always right.”

“Sure, maknae.” Taeyang laughed, and then he headed upstairs to his room, he was going to sleep very well tonight.

As Taeyang was headed in his room, GDragon was already in his room, smiling to himself as he thought of the hug he and Meri had shared.

“Tomorrow’s goal will be a kiss.” chuckled GDragon, but shook his head. “Nah, she might not like that yet. But Meri, I shall kiss you soon and trust me, you will definitely like it~!”

“Ah, oppa. Don’t make me soooo shy~.” T.O.P had just come into GDragon’s room where he was using a deep girly voice, messing with his best friend.

“Yah, be quiet T.O.P,” mumbled GDragon as he sat up on his bed when his best friend walked in.

“Sorry man, I could not help it~!”

“Pfft, I’ll remember this and definitely get you back.”

“Sure go ahead, but unlike you I will not mind. Mwehehe~.”

“Yeah, whatever. But what’s up, man?”

“Me and Daesung are going to be going out tomorrow so you’ll be here with Taeyang and Seungri aight?”

“Where y’all going?”

“Out of town, we need to get some stuff for YG and we gladly offered to get it for him. Why? Did you want to go? It’ll be a long trip and you’ll be bored, trust me man. Plus I thought you may have wanted to hang out with your Meri. Ahehe. ”

“Hah, funny. But true, long trips make me hungry and sleepy at the same time.”

“I know this well. Since you love whining.”

“I do not; I just wish it was not so tiring.”

Uh huh, well we’ll be leaving around ten a.m.”

“Mhm, that’s cool. Have a safe trip, but man, Seungri be teasing me twenty four seven.”

“You can deal with it, plus Taeyang will be here and remember, you’re soon to be girl is next door. Hehe, gnight man~.” T.O.P grinned at his friend, and then headed out his room to get some sleep.

“Girlfriend,” whispered GDragon, “now wouldn’t that be great?”

 

THE NEXT MORNING- 9:38 A.M

Taeyang was sleeping comfortably, when a certain BAM had wakened him up. Usually he would ignore any “BAMS” but as he was about to go back to sleep, he remembered he was supposed to take Meri to her destination he promised her too.

“Oh darn!” Taeyang shouted, jumping out of bed and grabbed his phone, immediately texting Meri that he was running late so he told her to come over when she was ready. But he had a feeling she may be ready by now.

Despite, he pulled off his nightwear which were only his shorts and undergarments, and walked into the shower, as the warm water drizzled all over his perfect body. After scrubbing his body and washing his hair, he got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist and frantically searched for something nice to wear.

He may not be as stylish as GDragon, but he still wanted to look good for Meri. After frantically searching, he ended up choosing a navy sweatshirt, with denim jeans. He took a good look at himself and nodded.

“This should do,” he mumbled, then brushed his teeth and slapped himself with his cologne that GDragon and T.O.P always “borrowed.”

He did not have time to eat, but either way he could eat with Meri and that was a much better reason to skip breakfast. As Taeyang headed downstairs he saw that Meri had just walked into their house as Daesung was the one that had let her in.

Good thing GDragon was still sleeping, because lately GDragon has been stealing her away.

“Hey Meri~” Taeyang grinned at Meri as she took sight of him.

“Hey Taeyang, I see you are bot running late at all,” she giggled as the other men were confused of what the two had planned.

“You two going somewhere?” asked T.O.P in which Taeyang answered him, explaining the small details.

“You’re leaving right now?” asked Daesung, worried that the two have not had breakfast.

“Yup.”

“But what about break—

“They’ll eat out there, let them go, Meri has to go now,” Seungri interrupted, pushing Daesung gently into the kitchen as he was more confused than ever.

“Well, come on Meri, I don’t want you late,” Taeyang teased as Meri shook her head at him.

“You’re really bad.”

“I know,” Taeyang chuckled as the two out towards his car.

 

Barely waking up, GDragon rubbed his tired eyes just as he heard Taeyang’s car drive away. Not thinking much about it, he lazily walked to the kitchen in his sleepwear.

“Aye the Sleepy Dragon has awakened,” chuckled Seungri, joking around with his hyung.

“Eh, yeah. I thought you guys were leaving though?” GDragon opened the fridge, taking out the bottle of orange juice that was now almost empty.

“We are, but thanks man. We can see you love us a lot,” Daesung playfully pouted.

“Haha, sorry. But hey, where’s Taeyang at? Is he still sleeping?”

“Nah, he and Meri left a few seconds ago. You just missed them,” answered T.O.P.

“Whaaat? She was here?! “ GDragon widened his eyes.

“He acts like we just murdered his new pair of shoes,” whispers Daesung, teasingly.

“Hah, so true bro. But yeah, she was here, but only for a few minutes. Don’t worry man, you’ll see her later. Taeyang will bring her home, safe and sound.”

“Oh, so um, where’d they go?”

“I dunno, they didn’t mention it,” thought T.O.P curious now.

“Yeah, maybe shopping. I dunno either, well Daesung and I gotta go, so see ya guys tonight. And please do not fight aight?” T.O.P looked at Seungri as the maknae only grumbled something.

“Sure, later guys,” nodded GDragon, as their two friends had then left.

“I guess it’s just me and you for now huh?” Seungri grinned at his hyung, thinking of ways to mess with his head about Meri.

“Dude, you creep me out a lot.”

“Good~.”

 

Taeyang parked his car in the parking lot of Fantastic Groceries. He had asked Meri that he can join her but she quickly said no, since it was going to take quick. That and there was the fact she may run into Dongwoon with him and the, he would know about the date today.

As she headed inside, she caught sight of a young man who had good looks himself.

“Hm, it must be his friend?” Meri thought to herself as she approached the man.

“Hi?” She waved to the man as he was busty with something on the computers, but he soon caught sight of Meri waving to her.

“Oh hello, how may I help you?”

“I need to turn in this paperwork. I was here yesterday actually and Dongwoon told me—

“Oh you’re the girl huh? The one Dongwoon told us about?’ The man points at Meri.

“Um? I think?” Meri asked herself, as she read the man’s tag read “ Hyun Seung.”

“Ah, of course! It’s a pleasure to meet you. I am Hyun Seung, by the way. I am Dongwoon’s amazing hyung~.”

“It’s great to meet you too, but I guess I have no point in introducing myself.” Meri giggles at how friendly Hyunseung is.

“Well, you are famous here. Everybody has been talking about you, because of Dongwoon. Hehe, but I am glad to have you be working with us too.” He grabs Meri’s paperwork and smiles brightly. “Oh wait right here, okay?”

Meri nods her head as Hyunseung heads to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter