Sweet Helper

New Love in Town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

“And here we are,” says the taxi cab driver as he pulls into the driveway of my new home. The new home of mine was absolutely simple yet perfect. It was like any kind of house you would pass by. It was soft brown and tan, it made you believe that this house was love.

If love could be anything, of course.

“Thank you,” I kindly smile, paying for the ride as I pull myself out of the cab and start to retrieve my belongings that were in boxes and suitcases from the trunk of the taxi cab.

“Oh, let me help you,” I hear a male voice nearby. I turn my head to view where and who this voice is coming from when I take notice of this man with such a gentle look to him as he came over and starts helping me bring my belongings into my new house.

After this helpful man gets all my belongings, the taxi cab drives off and I see this helper of mine more clearly and I gotta admit, he is quite good looking, if I may say.

“I’m Taeyang; you must be my new neighbor right?”

“Yeah, I’m Merilina. So you live next door?”

“Yep along with four other guys. But right now they’re not home, but I’ll introduce you to them whenever they come home.”

“Its fine. But thank you, I would invite for tea or something but I don’t have all my appliances since the movers are going to bring them tomorrow.”

“Nah its fine. But if that’s so what are you going to eat and all?”

“I’m just going to order out.”

“Really?”

“Yeah,” I smile but I notice Taeyang’s cheeks turn a slight red.

“Um, how about you have dinner with me and my roommates tonight? Well, you just moved and all and eating out is alright but you should have a real dinner since moving here, so what do you say Merilina?”

“Hmm, what time should I come over?”

Taeyang smiles,” how about six?”

“That’s fine with me.”

 

TAEYANG’s POV

“I’ll see you at five then,” I tell Merilina, as I feel myself wearing a smile.

“Yeah, see you,” Merilina smiles just as happily as I watch her heading back inside her house.

I smile; she’s very nice and pretty cute too. But I need to tell the other guys that we have a guest tonight but they are all out right now. I’ll just call them to inform them to come home before six. I just hope they will actually do so.

 

YOUR POV

Taeyang brought in the eight boxes from the taxi cab while I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter