Horror Show

New Love in Town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meri’s POV

There was a knock at the door.

My heart froze.

They were here. That is what my mind kept telling me, even though I clearly know they have no idea where I was. I just left that day, that cold and windy day. I was definitely nervous and afraid but I had to do it.

And it’s all my family’s fault.

So as I watched T.O.P walked to the door, very calmly and natural, my heart started to beat fast from fear and worries.

“Hey hey,” T.O.P’s deep voice spoke to the person or persons in front of the door. I couldn’t see since T.O.P is pretty tall.

“Who is it?” Seungri yelled from across the room just as the figures came walking inside.

“It’s us,” a beautiful teal haired girl said, in which my heart calmed down and my anxiety soon disappeared.

But three other girls followed after the teal haired girl. One with medium length blonde hair, another with short red hair and the last with long black hair.

I knew the boys each knew them very well.

“Hey ladies!” GD shouted to them, a friendly smile planted on his face as the three girls looks at him.

“Oh you have company?” The red haired girl said, taking notice of me.

“Oh yes, this is Meri~” Daesung suddenly grabbed my arm bringing me in front of the three girls.

“Hello,” I said a little shyly.

“Hey, I’m Minzy.” The red haired girl said calmly yet quite cheerfully.

“I’m Dara!” The teal haired one said, whereas I could tell she was the main cheerful and outgoing one.

“Yo, CL here.” The blonde had a very serious and mature side to her yet I understood she has hint of friendliness in her.

“And I am Bom~” The black haired one said, with a smile, she was the second most friendly after Dara.

“So has GD flirted with you yet?” giggled Dara.

“More than once, we had to stop him,” chuckled Daesung.

“Aish GD, always flirting,” CL shook her head at him, as I looked at GD who was only grinning.

“Heh, but I have a reason too,” GD looked back at me as I felt my cheeks burning up.

Oh geez, why is he even saying this to me? Does he even know that he’s making much much more nervous.

“Eyyyy GD, you are smiling too huge,” Dara laughed.

“Super huge,” giggled Bom, her laugh being pretty sweet.

“We haven’t been able to stopped his smile,” laughed T.O.P,” well except for Seungri maybe.”

“Why, what did you do Seungri?” Minzy looked at Seungri.

“Nothing much, just telling him that he looks like an idiot, you know the truth.” Seungri smirked at GD as GDs face turned red from anger.

“Uh oh,” mumbled Bom, trying to hold in her laughter.

“Meri, hurry up and give GD a hug before he blows up,” joked Dara, pushing me into GD gently, as I felt how warm and rough his hands were.

“No no, get away from him Meri, he’s too dangerous,” Seungri shouted in a dramatic joking matter.

“Only his lips are,” pointed out Minzy.

“Taeyangs better to be around, go with Taeyang,” Seungri grabbed me, pulling me towards Taeyang instead.

“Sorry,” chuckled Taeyang,” it’s getting hectic, huh?”

“It’s okay, hectic is better,” I smiled at Taeyang but apparently GD pulls me away from him and the crowd.” Let’s get a drink.”

“Oh, ummm, okay?” I said more like a question, but I didn’t really want to leave Taeyang alone since I wanted to talk to him a little more.

Leaving to the kitchen with GD, I heard the group tease GD but he obviously didn’t mind. To be honest that is what I noticed about GD, he wasn’t the type to get embarrassed or shy that much. He is open and brightly outspoken.

I am more of the opposite, I am shy and a little bit on the worried side in such situations.

We were opposites, but I could see that he liked me. He made it very obvious.

Yet as for me, I was not exactly sure since we just met, plus I had some complications with my family. I guess you can say everything was slightly complicated but, I liked it here so far. I know I will get used to it here in this lovely town.

“So want iced tea or maybe wine?”

I giggled, “Iced tea. We have company so wine next time. Ahehe.”

“Aww okay okay, yeah, plus I rather have wine with you alone anyways.”

“How sweet,” I laughed softly, getting used to the way he talks to me.

After pouring both glasses of tea, he leaned on the kitchen counter, grinning, like usual. “By the way, I love the color of your hair.”

“My hair? But its sooo normal, too brown,” I shrugged.

“Nah, it’s a beautiful color on you.”

“Thanks,” I shyly mumbled, looking down at my glass of tea.

“No problem. But just to let you know, I have no interest in the girls in the living room. So don’t get jealous.” GD sent me a very playful smile, making me laugh.

“What a relief,” I giggled, taking a drink of my iced tea.

“You know you can act just a little bit jealous?” He looked at me very hopeful, but that was when Seungri came into the kitchen.

“Ayyyy Hyung, Meri. Anyways, Dara and them are missing ya so yeah, go check up on them aight?”

“But I don’t want to leave Meri alone.”

“I’ll be here with her, so just go flirty hyung,” Seungri roughly pushed GD out of the kitchen, as GD whined not wanting to leave but he eventually did, making me smile.

Another thing GD gas been making me do, smile.

Once GD had exited the kitchen, Seungri smiled at me. “I kind of lied about that.” He pointed towards the kitchen, laughing to himself.

“He might get mad, won’t he?”

“No, he will get mad but hey, I’m used to it.” Seungri grabbed GDs glas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter