In Which Kai Dies

Unpredictable

 

"Is that... is that Luhan making out with a girl?" Jade asks in disbelief.

"I was just wondering the same thing," I mutter, squinting. She looks familiar...

"Wait a sec, is that my dress she's wearing?"

"It's a he," I suddenly realise, snorting with laughter. "That's Sehun."

"Sehun?!"

"Yeah. Oh no, don't tell me that's their amazing plan," I groan.

"Are they really that impatient?" Kris asks exasperatedly.

"Apparently, yes," I say wryly. "I'm going to get Tao. Kai'll notice them any moment."

"Tao eh?" Jade grins. I throw a cushion at her.

"Yeah, and your Lay too," I add, grinning back. She blushes. Tiffany's still hiding in a corner, shaking badly.

"Hey," I say softly, touching her shoulder. She jumps. "Stay with Kris and Jade, okay? It's gonna be over soon. I pro- I'm sure." No more empty promises. Not when I don't know if it's really gonna be over soon. She nods but doesn't smile.

Now the only fight going on is the one between Kai, Tao and Lay. I swear, if lives weren't at stake here I'd grab some popcorn. This is the most epic fight ever. If only Kai lost his freaking powers... Tao'll kill him in no time.

"OY!" I bellow at Luhan and Sehun, making sure Kai hears me. "STOP MAKING OUT, LUHAN!" Kai doesn't hear. Or maybe he's ignoring me.

"LUHAN STOP MAKING OUT WITH A GIRL DAMMIT WHAT ABOUT SEHUN?!" Wait. I don't think Kai knows they're together... and like the traitor-hater Kai is, I think he heard me. He definitely paused for one millisecond.

"LUHAN I'M TELLING YOU IF SEHUN EVERS FINDS OUT YOU'RE CHEATING ON HIM IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR---" poof! And Kai's disappeared. Tao almost loses his balance but Lay catches his arm, steadying him.

"What the hell, Adrienne!" Tao sputters angrily

"It's Luhan and Sehun's plan," I tell him. "You're supposed to take advantage of Kai while he's being distracted."

"Their plan is to have Luhan cheat on Sehun?" Tao asks sarcastically.

"Sehun's pretending to be a girl," I explain. Tao chokes.

"You're--- you're not saying---"

"Yep, that's Sehun."

"Jealous, Adrienne?" Lay smirks.

"If I have to be jealous of Sehun then I'd be a pretty hopeless case wouldn't I?"

"Yes you would," Tao chuckles. Lay pretends to puke.

"You know, I don't get how we can still joke around at times like this," I mock-sigh, shaking my head.

"Which is why I'm going over there right now," Tao announces.

"Get rid of his power first," Lay advises.

"Yeah, because then you can squash him in no time!" I add happily. They stare at me. I flush slightly. "What. It's true." Tao shakes his head, smiling, and heads towards Luhan and Sehun's direction.

"Why didn't you two kiss goodbye?" Lay snickers.

"We aren't you and Jade," I answer, my cheeks turning hot. "And anyway, I'm 100% positive he's gonna do this real easily so I'm not the slightest worried."

"You two don't seem very much in love," Lay observes.

"What do you expect from a first timer like me?"

"It's Tao's first time too--- wait. He's your first?"

"Yeah," I admit. "I don't seem like it, I know."

"Uh huh. You look experienced."

"What is that supposed to mean?!"

"I'm not saying you look ty," Lay says hastily. "It's just that I can't believe no one's ever confessed to you."

"Is that a compliment?"

"Yes it is," he grins sheepishly. "You're p-pretty."

"I'm telling Jade," I say half-sternly, giggling.

"What? No!" He panics, but calms down when he sees me doubled over in laughter.

"AAAAIIIIIYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Kai screams all of a sudden. We jump.

"He sounds like a little girl," Lay snorts.

"I was just thinking the same thing," I laugh, turning around to look. What I see makes my jaw drop open.

Adrienne's POV end

 

Sehun's POV

Muahahahahaha. Muahahahahaha. Muahahahahaha. I haven't cross-dressed for Luhan for a long, long time. And after all this we can finally have some proper y time mmmmmm.

I figured Jade's room would have some nice dresses and I'm right, as always. I know she won't mind. It's a pretty dress, short and pink. And oooooh wigs! I've found a jackpot, I have. I strip and put on the dress and wig quickly. I look so hawt.

I strut out of the room, blonde curls bouncing. I spy Luhan lurking in a corner and I smirk, sneaking up behind him and trailing my fingers along his arm. He shivers and turns, an expectant grin on his face. His eyes sweep up and down my body.

"Nice," he comments before I slam him against the wall and kiss him hard. He grabs my arms and flip us over so I'm the one with my back against the wall.

"Oh, I missed this," Luhan moans. I smirk and trace my tongue along his lips lightly.

"Don't be such a tease," he growls, attacking my tongue.

"Fine then," I mumble against his lips, one hand palming his crotch.

"Not like that!" he gasps. "God, Sehunnie!"

I smirk. "Well you did tell me not to tease..." I breathe, nipping his ear, causing shivers to run through his body. I chuckle softly.

"If you're sure..." Luhan says, a predatory look forming in his eyes. I know that look.

"Oooooh, someone wants to dominate, doesn't he?" I ask huskily. He responds by kissing me harshly, hands roaming all over my body on places that make me squirm and melt under his probing fingers, but I like it. I think I hear someone yelling but at this moment, I just can't focus on anything but Luhan.

Luhan is pulled off of me roughly and I gasp for air. I look for the goddamn er and what do you know, it's Kai. I know I predicted this would happen--- hell, I planned this--- but right now I just want to sock him in his erted, -deprived face for ruining our moment.

"Ah ah ah," he tsks. "Naughty naughty, pretty girl." He advances on me and I only have time to look at his creepy slimy eyes and regret doing this before he starts molesting me. I squirm and try to wriggle away and unlike with Luhan, I do not like this. God, Tao, where areyou?

His hand slips up my dress and even though he makes me shudder with disgust, I can't help but be smug at the fact that he's in for the biggest shock of his life. He has me pinned against the wall when he touches me so I can barely move. He freezes when he touches me and I smirk at him. Then...

"AAAAIIIIIYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" he screams, leaping back in horror and wiping his hands on his pants. So much for the cold-blooded sick-minded murderer. Now that I've got the upper hand, I take a step towards him, the smirk growing bigger by the second, and he yelps, literally, like a girl, turning around to run away only to see a furious Tao behind him.

Maybe it's because he's still freaking out, but he doesn't react quick enough and Tao rips his head off with his bare hands. My jaw drops to the floor. Did he just...

Blood pours out of the stump and I grimace at the gruesome sight. Adrienne looks as shocked as I am.

Not a second after, Luhan crashes into me and wraps me in a bear hug, and at the corner of my eye the same is happening between Tao and Adrienne.

"Why isn't anyone fighting anymore?" I murmur. Not that I'm not glad, but I just find it weird that no one wants to murder Tao for killing Kai.

"We've got a truce," Luhan says happily. I stiffen. Truce?

"What truce?" I ask cautiously.

"Suho offered it first," Luhan replies, still oblivious. "I never thought he would be this nice."

Suho? Truce? TruceHim?

No. Freaking. Way. Suho would never, ever, ever, suggest a truce.

"It's a trap," I realise with horror.

Sehun's POV end

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you guys thought it'd be over when Kai died didn't you!! x) 

I originally meant this to be uploaded on Monday... but damn AFF for acting up .v. oh well. I hope it goes back to normal soon cuz the last chapter is GONE. *sobs*

also. I wrote a new oneshot, heehee. check it out!!! *le shameless promoting*