Dragons and Death

Unpredictable

Note: all POV's are happening at roughly the same time.

Lay's POV

This is so unlike Tao. Frankly, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing and it's kind of scaring me. He's usually so in control, but he's been more... emotional ever since I confronted him about his possible crush on Adrienne the first time. Of course, for ages, he denied it. Who wouldn't when all your life you've been taught discipline and order and perfection and not even the tiniest drop of love? Tao had a strict, loveless childhood and therefore grew up to be a strict, loveless person. If I didn't teach him to talk normally he'd still be speaking like a 19th century gentleman (not that being a gentleman is a bad thing). But he still talks like that when he meets somebody new. Who would believe he's merely 19 years old? He's become more and more emotional as he got closer to Adrienne and his crush on her grew more and more evident. At least, it was evident to me.

It's supposed to be a good thing, Tao finally acting human, so why do I have this sense of... foreboding? But I can't worry about this right now. Kai is too good a warrior to fight one-on-one but Tao would never admit it. Which is why I need to focus.

Lay's POV end

 

Luhan's POV

I was worried sick when Kai was holding Adrienne hostage. I mean, she's strong and all, but still that's a knife at and Kai can teleport. Not to mention she just cannot control that highly inappropriate and sarcastic mouth of hers. But then she winks at Sehun and Tao takes control of the situation and I was relieved. And Adrienne's way too tough to let Kai just touch her like that, and then Sehun shot Kai and even though he disappeared and we launched into war again, I smiled. You can always count on Sehunnie.

Tao pulls Adrienne away and I don't know, but Tao looks excessively worried. Sehun pulls me behind the staircase.

"Sehunnie," I ask quietly. "Is there something going on between Tao and Adrienne?" He looks at me incredulously.

"And you're asking me because...?"

"Because Tao's acting weird around her?"

"GOD!" Sehun facepalms. "Lulu, you're so slow. I thought it was obvious they had a thing for each other."

"Obvious for you, maybe," I frown. I know there's nothing to be jealous about but I'm still envious of Adrienne and Sehun's super close relationship. I mean, out of everyone here she's known him the longest. It's a good thing they're related though. Something to comfort myself.

"I hope Tao kills Kai," he whispers. I look at him in shock. He's never wished anyone dead before.

"Why? You hate him that much?"

"I had to listen to him Tiffany every single day," he says through clenched teeth. "And then see him swagger out of the room like he's won the lottery. If there's anyone who deserves to die it's definitely him." I hug him.

"Tao'll kill him," I assure him. "I know that look, Sehunnie. He'll never rest until Kai's dead." He looks comforted. Then his expression changes to a evil look.

"Oh no," I say. "What are you thinking now."

"Since everyone's so busy... and no one's looking at us... we could sneak off..." he waggles his eyebrows suggestively. I facepalm.

"No, Sehun, you teenager, NOT NOW."

"But I haven't seen you in a long long time!" He protests.

"No," I insist, although secretly I want the same thing, "fight first. later."

"Or..." he smirks, "we can do both at the same time."

"We'll get ed," I point out.

"There's a first time for everything," he says, holding back his laughter.

"Seriously?"

"I can cross-dress," he offers. "I bet I can find some dresses, easy-peasy."

"I don't even know why you like cross-dressing so much," I mumble.

"Because you find me y in a dress," he breathes in my ear seductively. I flush red and push him away half-heartedly.

"No, we can't," I sigh. "As much as I want to, we can't."

"Did you know," Sehun starts.

"I don't wanna know," I interrupt sternly.

"Yes you do," he beams. "It's about Kai."

"Yes...?" I ask cautiously.

"He'll definitely us."

"I know that."

"Then he'll be distracted."

"So?"

"Then Tao can finish him off easier!" Sehun ends happily.

"Are you really so as to want to be ed by Kai on purpose?" I ask incredulously.

"Yeah, I am," he says sheepishly. I glance over to the fight between Lay, Tao and Kai. Long story short, Kai's not getting tired. At all.

"Alright," I sigh.

"Don't act like that, you're obviously excited as hell," Sehun giggles.

"Shove off," I say, embarrassed that he found me out so easily, but I giggle too.

"I'll meet you back here," he practically sings, and skips towards the dorm rooms. I rub my temples. Why must he be always this erted and . Great, now I'm too.

Luhan's POV end

 

Adrienne's POV

Xiumin's having a hard time fighting five people at once and fending off those trying to take advantage of Kris' blindness so I head towards them.

"Hey Kris!" I shout, duelling that-man-who-lost-two-swords. Somehow he got a third one. His gigantic eyes are giving me the creeps.

"Yo, Adrienne!"

"What happened to the big ol' stinking dragon?" I pull out another sword and duel three people with both hands. I don't know how Xiumin does it.

"What?"

"You heard me! Don't you remember? My first day? You showing off? No?"

"Oh my god." He suddenly stands stock still and I almost crash into him. "How could I have forgotten?"

"Idiot."

"You know, I think I can see in dragon form," he muses.

"THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR," I yell at him. "HONESTLY." Kris bursts into flames and grows into a gigantic emerald green dragon. His eyes look around joyfully and it's evident he can see again. He lets out a thundering roar and all I can say is he's lucky the ceiling is so high.

I pull Xiumin out of the way as Kris breathes out fire and burns everyone into a crisp.

Well, that's what I imagined would happen.

Instead, his flames go out just before they touch EXO-K. He tries again and again but each time it's the same. I look suspiciously at that bunch of 5 EXO-K members--- namely that-man-with-gigantic-creepy-eyes-who-lost-two-swords-as-well-as-his-power, Kai's novice who also lost her power, a guy with hot guyliner, someone who can control water (Suho if I'm not wrong) and Rosalie.

Of course.

Rosalie.

She's doing some flicking motion with her hands every time Kris breathes fire. And Chanyeol's dead so she's the only one left who can control fire. Out of the five of them, she's standing the closest to me but still too far.

"Distract them," I breathe in Xiumin's ear. He looks at me quizzically. I nod at Rosalie's direction.

"Ah. Gotcha." He speeds off and slashes Suho's arm clean off at the elbow, which causes an uproar. I mentally facepalm. When I asked for a distraction I didn't mean that. Although that works as well. But I think he's really willing about doing that because he looks all too happy. Too happy.

As everyone's attention is on Xiumin except Rosalie, I hold my sword low and run at Rosalie, carving a nice long gash in her legs. She roars in pain and falls down, glaring at me.

"Why are you and Kris still alive?!" she screeches. I smirk.

"Because. We're awesome. And you ." I get my gun out of my belt, cocking it, and pull the trigger. Rosalie topples over, blood seeping out of her chest almost immediately. I'm not even sorry.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all. 

THANK YOU @PENGUINEER FOR THAT AMAZING CROSS-DRESSING IDEA. I WAS WONDERING HOW I COULD END THIS WITHOUT MAKING IT TOO EASY OR TOO HARD. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU.

SECOND.

YAY ROSALIE'S DEAD. I'VE WANTED TO DO THAT FOR AGES.

also. this is off-topic.

AyNo2EiCAAAXAK6.jpg

I MADE A KRIS IN SIMS 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B-)

okay it doesn't really look like him. but he sorta looks like Kris :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD