~ Seven ~

Mistake + Mistakes = ……….. A longer & difficult road to obtain forgiveness

“Alright, are you paying by cash or nets?” Taeyeon asked after totalling the amount. “I’ll pay by nets… Thank you…” Yuri replied and took out her card. Yunho frowned in disapproval. He grabbed Yuri’s hand and asked harshly. “Why didn’t you use my card? I thought I’ve apply a card for you to use? Why are you still using your card instead?”

“I’ve sufficient money to pay for my children’s necessities…” Yuri glared back at him. “Keep it! I can pay for our children…!” Yunho snapped and fished out his card, pushing it roughly into the poor cashier’s trembling hands.

“Th… Thank you, sir… We… We shall arrange for the delivery of the items to your house tomorrow…” Taeyeon informed timidly, wondering why Yuri’s husband suddenly looked as if he was going to murder someone.

Yuri flashed an apologetic smile to her friends and left in a puff. “Gosh! I’ve spoilt the harmonious and relaxed atmosphere…!” Yunho slapped his forehead in remorse and pursued after his angry wife, leaving the two salesgirls bewildered.

Yunho managed to catch up with Yuri. He held onto her right arm and swirled her to face him. Just as he was about to speak, Yuri’s phone rang.

“Hello…? Oh… Changmin ah…!” Yuri greeted with a warm smile. Yunho was getting annoyed. He could not describe his feelings but he felt uneasy that his wife was greeting a guy with so much enthusiasm even though the lucky guy was just his cousin.

“Yup… Just finished my check-up… Haha… Try to guess then…”Yuri teased Changmin when he asked about the baby gender. “Ok, ok… I’ll stop playing with you… I’m carrying a twin! I’m going to have a daughter and a son!”

“Hmm…? You want to introduce me your friend? At your house? Now? Hmm… No, no, no, it’s ok; I’ll manage on my own… See you in half an hour time…” Ignoring Yunho’s deathly glares, Yuri agreed to Changmin’s invitation.

“I’ll go with you…” Yunho declared in a protective and jealous tone before Yuri could say anything but Yuri failed to spot it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hi, Yuri!” Changmin hugged her with a smile. Yunho frantically pried Changmin’s hands off his wife, wondering why Yuri felt more comfortable and relaxed in his cousin’s embrace more than his. Changmin arched his eyebrows, surprised to see Yunho tagging behind Yuri. “I accompanied my wife to her check-up this morning…” Yunho explained, intentionally emphasised on the two important words.

Changmin looked at his elder cousin who turned to look somewhere else uncomfortably to hide the jealousy burning in his eyes. Changmin grinned; glad that his cousin was slowly falling in love with Yuri even though his heart pained.

Yuri had missed the conversation between the two cousins as she was being dragged into the living room by an unknown guy. “Hi, pretty lady… Let’s just ignore those two guys…” The handsome young man pulled Yuri to sit on the couch beside him. “Do I have the honour to know your beautiful name?”

“Kim Jaejoong, stop hitting on my sister-in-law…! For god sake, my cousin… Yunho… Her husband is here!” Changmin forcefully squeezed in between Yuri and Jaejoong, earning a groan and a punch from his buddy. Yunho seated himself on the other side of Yuri and placed his left arm over her shoulders protectively. His stomach was full of burning rage. “Fortunately, I tagged along with Yuri… Who knows what these two guys will do to my wife…!” Yunho thought furiously, unconscious that he had mentioned Yuri as his wife for god-know-how-many-times that day.

“Kim Jaejoong?” Yuri exclaimed suddenly, making all three guys turned and looked at her. “Did… Did you know me?” Jaejoong pointed to his nose; feeling puzzled that he did not remember this gorgeous lady.

“I’m Kwon Yuri! Do you still remember me? You were my neighbour for two years before you migrated to UK!” Yuri tried to stir up Jaejoong’s memories. “It’s okay then… I was only six years old that time when you moved…”

Jaejoong began searching for his childhood memories and yelped in recognition. “You were the girl who always liked to dance!” The two long-lost friends got onto their feet and hugged each other happily. Yunho felt as if he was drowning in vinegar as he watched the duo hugged each other tightly despite Yuri’s protruding belly. Changmin enjoyed watching his cousin’s envious face. “Maybe Yunho would discover his true feeling towards Yuri if he is faced with a friendly competition…” Changmin smirked as an evil plan formed in his mind.

“So, Yuri, are you being a renowned dancer now?” Jaejoong asked, knowing that Yuri’s favourite hobby was dancing. Yuri shook her head. “I’m now working as a wedding planner which is very enjoyable… During school time, I did go for many dance competition and I’m proud to announce that I had won several awards…!” Yuri boasted proudly to her friend.

“Is it the truth? Who will know…?” Jaejoong smirked, purposely not wanting to believe her. “Ah! Guys, I was a member of the media club in our university and I still keep the collection of all the dance competitions… Give me some time; I’ll dig it out from the storeroom…” Changmin snapped his fingers and ran off hurriedly.

Minutes later, Changmin returned with a stack of DVDs. He slotted into the player and fast-forwards it to Yuri’s moment. “Wait… Wait a minute… Be patient… I’m trying to find Yuri’s part…” Changmin murmured when he sensed Yunho getting impatient.

Yunho was anxious to watch Yuri dancing. He did not that Yuri was so multi-talented and wondered why he never discovered Yuri’s ability. Finally, the screen showed a younger Yuri dancing wildly to the song of ‘Run Devil Run’. “Oh my god, Yuri, I didn’t know you are so hot and y…” Yunho complimented; unconscious that he had spoken aloud until Changmin and Jaejoong giggled. Yuri blushed upon hearing rare praises coming from her husband. Yunho realised he spurt out his real thought and turned red as tomato too.

They chatted a little longer until Yunho began to usher Yuri home as it was getting quite late. The couple waved goodbye to Changmin and Jaejoong and got into the car. If they had looked back, they would have seen the evil glint in Changmin’s when he was discussing his evil plan with Jaejoong.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So sorry for not updating yesterday as I was finishing another story… “Devil to the Rescue” – minyul – Do take a look if you’re interested… Well, if you’re not, I’ll understand as you may be a strong supporter of yunri… ^^ How is this story so far...? Haha... Many readers requested not to let Tiffany come out again... Well, I accept that... But... I introduce more male characters to spite Yunho... Haha... Serve him right, isn't it? ^_^