~ Twenty ~

Mistake + Mistakes = ……….. A longer & difficult road to obtain forgiveness

Yunho jumped with glee when Yuri agreed to go home with him. Mr and Mrs Kwon were contented that their son-in-law had finally realised Yuri’s beauty and loved her dearly. Mr and Mrs Jung were delighted that they had successfully knocked some senses into their son. “Sigh… I should have done it earlier… Then our lovely daughter-in-law would not have suffered so much…” Mrs Jung whispered to her soul mate who patted understandingly on her shoulders.

“Hi Seohyun, thanks for taking care of my baby Yul all these while… Thank you…!” Yunho took both of Seohyun’s hands and shook thankfully. Yunho straightened up and thanked everyone. “Thank you, everyone, for making me realise the importance of Yuri in my life… Thank you for making me realise that I love my baby Yul… Thank you for helping us to patch back…!” Yunho flashed an appreciative smile and bowed sincerely.

Yoona nudged her friend and grinned. “Wow, Yuri… Now then we know that your husband is the mushy type…!” Yuri blushed and patted playfully at her teasing buddy.

“Yuri…!” Changmin suddenly called out. Everyone turned to look at him and Jaejoong who were approaching YunRi with a smirk. “Yuri… Both of us have decided…”

Yuri was unsure what was going on their mind and hence she asked. “Decided on…?”

“We decide to love you forever…!” Jaejoong flashed an evil smirk at Yunho and hugged Yuri unexpectedly. “What?!” Yunho was practically boiling with rage when Changmin added oil to the enraging fire. After embracing Yuri, Jaejoong stepped away to let Changmin hugged her too.

Yunho pointed his fingers shakily at his two close buddies disbelievingly with mouth agape. Jaejoong burst into laughter when he saw Yunho’s shocked eyes nearly popping out of the sockets.

Changmin decided to stop teasing his cousin who looked as if he was going to suffer from soon. He stepped away from Yuri and patted soothingly at Yunho’s back. “Yunho… Calm down… Relax… Come on, take a deep breath… Cool down… Jaejoong has not finished his sentence…”

Yunho forced himself to stay calm and not to do any reckless action. “We decide to love Yuri as our sister… So that we can still watch over her…” Changmin smiled. Yunho was embarrassed of his stupid reaction and was about to apologise when Jaejoong cruelly threw an explosive.

“But if… Yuri… If one day, Yunho ever betray you or hurt you… Or maybe when you have no more feelings for him… I’ll welcome you to my warm and comfortable embrace…!” Jaejoong smiled dreamily and joked.

“Kim Jaejoong, how dare you psycho Yuri to leave me?” Yunho chased after his two buddies who were smart enough to hide behind Yuri, using her to defend them. They pouted pitifully at her and whined. “Yuri-ah…. Our brother-in-law is so fierce and violent…”

Yuri gave a soft chuckle. She crossed her arms over her bulging tummy and scowled at her childish husband. “Must you act as childish as Changmin and Jaejoong too, soon-to-be-dad?”

“Oh oh, someone is being reprimanded by his almighty wife… Hohoho…!” Mr Jung merrily teased his son.

Yunho ignored all of them and pressed a kiss to Yuri’s forehead. “I promise that I’ll act more maturely from now on… My almighty baby Yul…”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well… It seems that I’m writing gibberish… Just wanting to make JaeMin let go of Yuri willingly and joyfully… Hope it did not turn out too bad… Well… Do anyone mind if I continue with a few chappies more…? If you find the ending here is good enough, you may unsubscribe as I’ll not blame you for hearing me nagging on…
Some of you may wonder why there are a few more chapters… Well… Tiffany has been pestering me that she wants to meet YunRi… So…? You should know… ^.^
But should you decided to continue support my story… Thank you in advance…! Thanks for all your support… ^^