~ Eleven ~

Mistake + Mistakes = ……….. A longer & difficult road to obtain forgiveness

Alright, alright, updated another chappie as promised... I wouldn't want to have nightmares with readers chasing afer me with knives, guns & explosives... Hahaha... ^^

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Oh no, no, no! My baby Yul, this is not what you’re thinking…!” Yunho tried to clarify urgently. “Sigh…!” Yunho hit his forehead with his right palm and hugged his wife before she could dash out in tears.

“I try to rephrase my question again… There’s a mistake… What I mean was maybe we can divorce and marry again? Or maybe… Remarry? We can have another wedding again…? Urgh…! What am I talking about?!” Yunho screamed in frustration for not being able to express himself correctly.

“I mean… I mean that I love to see you planning for the weddings of other couples… It seems that the one we had was terrible… I want to make up for you… I want you to design and plan our wedding, our honeymoon… Do you get what I’m trying to say?” Yunho ruffled his hair and asked anxiously, hoping that Yuri would understand.

Behind YunRi, the two couples laughed hysterically. “Yuri, seriously speaking, where did you find such idiotic husband…?” Sooyoung asked sarcastically. “I agree with Youngie…! Yuri… Your husband is really one of a kind…” Yoona was giggling non-stop. The two girls high-fived each other and continued to laugh, disregarding that Yunho was embarrassed from the awkward situation.

Yuri finally broke into a grin. She managed to understand what Yunho meant by sieving through his non-sensible mumbles. Her hands reached up to cup Yunho’s disheartened face and kissed him. Yunho widened his eyes in surprise. “So, you managed to understand my meaning?” He cheered and kissed back passionately until some ‘extra-strong light bulbs’ cleared their throats.

Yuri blushed and murmured. “I do not need a grand wedding again as long as you continue to cherish me and our children… To me, these are sufficient…”

“What?! Yuri, seriously, just organise another grand wedding! We want to make his wallet bleed! Hahaha…!” Siwon being a man did not even bother to help Yunho. “Maybe our yearly bonus can depend on Yunho’s charity…!” Donghae added mercilessly.

Yunho did not bother about their teases as long as his beloved wife understood his real feelings. Yunho placed his forehead onto Yuri’s and mouthed “Baby Yul, I love you…

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ah... *Sigh of relief* I'm still alive to finish this chappie... Haha... Will have more soon... ^^
Anyway, double update today... I'll try to update tomorrow but weekends are tough... I may not have the time.... T__T