~ Fifteen ~

Mistake + Mistakes = ……….. A longer & difficult road to obtain forgiveness

When Yuri woke up at the hospital, she chased everyone home furiously. Yunho, Changmin and Jaejoong were on the top of Yuri’s ‘black-list’ and they were ordered to get out of her sight immediately. Siwon, Donghae accompanied Sooyoung and Yoona home when they were requested by Yuri that she wanted to be alone. The nurse advised them to leave the patient alone as Yuri was emotionally unstable. Fortunately, there was nothing wrong with Yuri and her babies as she merely fainted from over-stressed.

Once everyone was out of her room, she let go of her anger, disappointment and pain by crying out loud until her eyes were red and swollen. Finally when her cries reduced to a mere whimper, she picked up her phone and called. “Can you fetch me?”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yunho reached home with his shoulders slumped in deep regrets. He wanted to surprise Yuri by dropping by her workplace and joining her for lunch. However, he was informed by Sooyoung that Yuri had gone on a movie--lunch date with two guys. He was so green with jealousy that he skipped work and waited at Yuri’s office.

Yunho could not contain his rage when he saw Changmin and Jaejoong holding his beloved wife’s hands. He nearly exploded when he saw Yuri laughing merrily with the duo and he let jealousy blinded his eyes and took control of him, spitting unintentional nasty words at Yuri. God knew that he did not want to hurt her. But he could not take it when Changmin, his closest cousin and Jaejoong, Yuri’s childhood friend were in love with Yuri. The punches by them were nothing compared to the guilt, the pain and the worries when Yuri fainted suddenly.

“Is this my retribution…?” Yunho laughed bitterly as he slouched on the couch, never ever feeling so despaired. The pain suffered on Tiffany’s departure was nothing compared to Yuri chasing him out of the hospital room. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well… Now I do pity Yunho… But… sighz… T__T