~ Thirteen ~

Mistake + Mistakes = ……….. A longer & difficult road to obtain forgiveness

“God, I wish to confess my sins…” Yunho grasped his hands on the windowsill and gazed at the sky. It was a fine breezy Tuesday morning. The couple managed to wake up for work in the morning even though they went through ‘vigorous exercise’ last night. Yuri had gone for a shower with the door safely locked while Yunho was at the window ledge making sincere confession.

“Sigh… I thought I’ve made the first mistake of marrying Kwon Yuri… I’ve made a terrible irreversible mistake by forcing on her, resulting in her pregnancy… But I think I’ve truthfully sinned by requesting… Ahem… ‘Nightly exercises’ from her….” Yunho trailed off, feeling odd for telling God all these. However, Yunho did not know that Yuri had finished her shower and had heard his ‘little conversation’ with God. She wiped the tear which escaped from her eye and walked to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

* If only Yuri had stayed back for a while and listened more... T__T *

“Sigh… Will my wife label me as a lecher or a ert or a sick guy who lusts only after her goddess body…? God, I think it may be hard for Yuri to accept me saying that I’m beginning to love her when I’ve cruelly rejected her or ignored her presence before… Will my wife ever believe that I now truly love her…? Sigh… What’s the use of talking to you when you can’t even answer my queries…?” Yunho shook at his stupidity and walked to the kitchen.

(Note: No offence to all god-believer out there… As I, myself is also truthfully believing in my religion…)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Baby Yul, are you feeling alright today? Do you need to apply a day leave today and I take another day off? Or maybe I’ll accompany you to your work and stay with you…?” Yunho hugged Yuri from behind and asked, trailing kisses along her exposed neckline.

Yuri was confused. She pondered why Yunho’s action differed from his thoughts. Nonetheless, she replied her husband half-heartedly. “Yunnie… I’m feeling alright now… I wouldn’t want to stay at home and have more ‘difficulties’… Furthermore, being the General Manager of Jung Corporation should not keep skipping work…” Yuri turned and planted a light feathery kiss which Yunho was not satisfied and deepened it till Yuri was getting breathless.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yunho dropped Yuri at her workplace reluctantly. He followed her into her office like an abandoned puppy sticking close to its owner. His childish action gained laughs from Yuri’s friends but he ignored it. He stared puppy-eyed at his lovely wife and pouted babyish. Yuri was left with no choice but to kiss her sticky-hubby goodbye. Yunho smiled in contentment before waving his embarrassed wife goodbye.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There was no appointment for Yuri that day and she can’t help but being absent-minded when designing Victoria’s and Krystal’s wedding gowns. She did not want to keep thinking about Yunho’s real feelings. She was still preoccupied when a hand waved frantically in front of her. Yuri gave a shocked gasp when she saw Changmin and Jaejoong looking worriedly at her.

“Earth to Kwon Yuri! Calling back Kwon Yuri...!” Jaejoong . “Where did your mind wander…? Wandering to your husband or… perhaps… you are thinking about me…? Hahaha…”

Yuri laughed and slapped light-heartedly at Jaejoong while Changmin shook his head exaggeratingly. “Why did I get such friend…? Think I better set up an appointment with a psychiatrist… What did I ever find in you to befriend you…?”

Yuri laughed whole-heartedly at the pair of best friends squabbling with each other. “Alright, alright…! What are you two doing here..?” Yuri finally raised her query.

“We’re here to bring you on a date…!” Jaejoong chirped cheerfully but gained a smack at his back by Changmin. “Just ignore this idiot, Yuri… We’re going to watch a movie… So we wonder whether you have time for us to treat you to a movie and a lunch…” Changmin asked.

“Isn’t it the same concept as a date…?” Jaejoong snorted, earning a playful jab by Changmin again.

“Hmm… Alright then, let’s go!” Yuri pushed her task aside and went on a ‘double-date’ with Changmin and Jaejoong.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri laughed non-stop throughout the comedy not entirely on the humorous plot but also at the non-stop bickering duo. Fortunately, it was a weekday; hence there wasn’t much audience to shoot daggers at the trio. Yuri was made to sit in between Changmin and Jaejoong. Both hung onto her hands as if fighting for affection from Yuri. Both took turns feeding Yuri with popcorns. To make things worse, Changmin fed Yuri sweet popcorns while Jaejoong fed salty-tasted popcorns. Hence it was difficult for Yuri’s taste bud to alternate every mouthful.

After the movie ended, they went for lunch. Yuri ordered a salad as she was getting full by the duo feeding her popcorns non-stop throughout the movie. However, the two young men were getting hungry and they managed to gobble two sets of meal each. Yuri could not stifle her giggle when the waitress saw the stack of plates on the table when she collected their payment.

It was already 4pm when the duo sent Yuri back to her workplace. Changmin and Jaejoong continued to hold onto Yuri’s hands as they walked through the front door. They never thought that they would be greeted by a furious-looking Yunho.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oops…! A cliff-hanger again… Sorry guys… Have to keep you waiting again as I try to type out the next chapter…
My mood has completely gone downhill when I wrote this chapter… It marks the end of YunRi’s happy moments… T__T
Omo... Think I'll be chased by my loyal-cranky readers again...! Haha... :D