~ Finally - The Ending ~

Mistake + Mistakes = ……….. A longer & difficult road to obtain forgiveness

“Yunnie…” Yuri beckoned her pouting hubby. She smiled at his child-like action and straightened his tie. Yunho was wearing a white suit complete with a pink tie which made him looked astonishing charming for the grand occasion. “Yunnie… My prince charming… Do it for me… Do it for Tiffany… Okay…?”

“Sigh…” Yunho exhaled a reluctant sigh, nodded his head slowly and dragged his feet to the church as if he was being sentenced to death.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The typical wedding melody began as Tiffany walked down the aisle towards the sulking Yunho. Yuri forced a smile and wept away a tear drop; which was gone unnoticed by the joyful bride.

Yunho cleared his throat and spoke into the microphone. “Dearest Tiffany…” Yunho tried to fight down his nausea as he read out the script prepared by his lovely wife. He sent a displeased look to Yuri who was smiling with a mischievous glint in her eyes. Yunho had no choice but to compose himself to continue with the speech.

“I had loved you before… And will always love you… You’re so lively, energetic and beautiful… I’m so honoured to be your god-brother… I hereby hand you over to your source of happiness…
Choi Seunghyun who is also known by his preferred name, T.O.P, I hereby hand over my lovely god-sister to you who is to be showered with abundance love and care from you…
Yuri and I would like to bless both of you with many good years ahead and enveloped in happiness of being with each other… We also wish that cute kids will be added into your family soon…!”

And with that, the wedding ceremony of TopFany ended in a happy note…

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Jung Yuri, I demand an explanation from you! I saw you getting teary-eyed at the wedding ceremony… Care to explain yourself…?” T.O.P hung his arm protectively over Tiffany’s shoulder.

“Heehee…” Yuri giggled and made Yunho and Tiffany curious. “I’m sad that my best friend is going to suffer under the worst boss ever…”

“Hey! I never ever torture my employees!” T.O.P argued.

“But you threw your company to me and you went on vacation with Tiffany for nearly six months…!” Yuri retorted.

“But… But… Baby Yul… You… You said that he is the most important guy in your life…!” Yunho was baffled and angry at the same time.

“Oh my dear Yunnie… Are you still pondering about that?” Yuri . “Yes, T.O.P is the most important guy in my life as he introduced me into the line of wedding planner which I take great pride and love in making many couples happy…!”

“Baby Yul… Please… Please complete your sentence next time… My heart can’t take it… You left me hanging for weeks…” Yunho pleaded. “And to think that my position in your heart is lower than your best friend… How can she easily make you agree to be her wedding planner and even asked me to give the super-duper disgusting speech…! Baby Yul… I didn’t want you to be too exhausted after the labour…” Yuri laughed and tried to comfort her sulking hubby.

“My Black Pearl…!” Jaejoong shouted and pushed Yunho out of his way to hug Yuri. Yuri smiled in response to her overly-enthusiastic god-brother. “Jaejoong, aren’t you going to seek out a beauty in this party…?”

“Nope…” Jaejoong answered cheekily. “Yuri, don’t you know that I’m going to dedicate myself to be a monk because of you…?”

Changmin could almost feel smoke emitting from the overly-jealous Yunho. He shook his head and hurriedly stopped Jaejoong’s teasing and dragged him away before Yunho could pounce on him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Yunnie! Where are Minjoong and Miyul?” Yuri screamed anxiously as she stared at the empty nursery room. Yunho strolled leisurely towards his wife and hugged her now-slender waist which he had not gotten used to it.

“Baby Yul… I’ve permitted our babies to stay over at my parents’ house for this weekend… Next week, it shall be your parents’ turn…” Yunho smirked, glad that he had temporary got rid of the two demons.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback…

“Baby Yul…” Yunho trailed kisses from Yuri’s forehead to her inviting lips. He had withstand long enough and had refrained from touching Yuri after her labour for weeks, in fear of hurting her and hindered her recovery.

However, his long-awaited moment was interrupted by babies wail. Yuri tried frantically to push Yunho off her and dashed into the nursery room.

“Sigh…” Yunho followed his wife to the babies’ room. Yuri carried Minjoong and tried to pacify him, coaxing him to sleep. Yunho could not help but stared angrily at his son for spoiling their moment.

As if Minjoong sensed the hostility emitted from his father, he stuck out his tongue playfully at Yunho. “Oh my god! I think I’ve made a terrible mistake to name you after your mischievous uncles…! You’re so naughty…!” Yunho exclaimed and patted on his son’s . Minjoong cried and seek comfort from Yuri who sent a disapproving stare to her husband.

Finally, after Minjoong had calm down, Yuri placed him back to the crib, beside the soundly asleep Miyul. However, Miyul opened her eyes suddenly and kicked her brother’s , earning a satisfied laugh from her father. “Good, Miyul! My lovely daughter, you’ve done well!”

But then, Minjoong cried again and Yunho was made to go back to his room alone while Yuri stayed back to look after her children.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Haha… I’m not going to let the two brats spoil our moments again…” Yunho whispered huskily in Yuri’s ear. His disobedient hands began to peel off Yuri’s night gown. “It has been quite long since we had our ‘nightly exercise’, baby Yul… And I intend to have all these make up by this weekend with zero disturbances…”

The hindrance dropped into a pool on the ground and Yunho could not help but grew excited at admiring Yuri’s perfect figure. Yunho’s hands started to roam over the smooth skin. His lips followed the trail that his hands had taken; leaving marks to prove that Yuri belonged solely to him.

“Yu… Yunnie…” Yuri tried to protest. “Have you top up your protective measurements…?”

“I don’t need that… Even though the two children we have are an exact duplicate of devil… I love them truly… They're so adorable, just like you... And I seriously don’t mind in creating a soccer team…” Yunho flashed a devilish grin and began to devour his long-awaited dessert…

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Congrats! You’ve come to the end of my YunRi story… Oops…! Were you guys anticipating more intimate scenes…? Haha… So sorry to end it here… I’ve to leave some room for imagination for you… ^^
*Whew* A sigh of relief, happiness and sadness… Finally this story ended…
Thank you to all chingus and readers who have supported this story till now…
I won’t be having a YunRi story in near future as I need to concentrate on the short story series in “Yuri’s Nightmare…?!”
Most probably I’ll insert ChangYul and JaeRi… Currently there’s only MinYul, YunRi, YulHae and KhunRi…
Bye…! Love & thanks…!