~ Twenty-One ~ (Wow... Aren't I being too long-winded & naggy...? >.

Mistake + Mistakes = ……….. A longer & difficult road to obtain forgiveness

Yunho enjoyed cuddling his wife in their bed; he nuzzled his nose onto Yuri’s slender neck and sighed. “Baby Yul, you’ve slim down a lot… I’m sorry for making you suffer… I’m sorry that I let jealousy took control of me… But I just want to let you know that I truly love you… Please don’t leave me again… My life was havoc and incomplete without you by my side…” Yunho confessed, his lips quavering slightly as he was afraid that Yuri being in his arms was just a beautiful dream and he did not feel like waking up.

Yuri timidly pressed her lips to her husband and sighed. “Yunnie… I’m back… I love you too, Yunnie… And I promise that I’ll not leave you again…” Yuri promised solemnly.

“Thank you, baby Yul… For forgiving my stupidity… For forgiving my idiotic mistakes…” Yunho mumbled his thanks and trailed his kisses along Yuri’s collarbone to her rosy cheeks. His final stop was at Yuri’s lips where he nibbled as though it was his long-lost sweet dessert.

“Oh god, I really miss this…” Yunho murmured. He made his way till Yuri’s sensitive ear and whispered; making his hot breath tickled Yuri. “My y baby Yul, we shall resume our ‘nightly exercise’ once you’re bubbly and healthier… I’m going to make you consume lots and lots of vitamins and tonics so that you can compensate me…” Yunho winked and flashed a devil smirk, making Yuri blushed.

Yuri felt fortunate to have such caring husband. She snuggled closer to Yunho and slept peacefully with a contented smile pasted on her face for the first time in that stressful week. Yunho tightened his arms around his lovely wife and slept with his forehead against Yuri. He thanked God in his heart for forgiving his disrespect and returned his beloved wife to him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well well well… A short & sweet YunRi moments… ^^ I’m still thinking of how should I let Fany appear… :P