~ One ~

Mistake + Mistakes = ……….. A longer & difficult road to obtain forgiveness

“This whole thing is a mistake!” Yunho bellowed furiously, shaking Tiffany by her shoulders violently. “It was already a mistake in the beginning! My parents should not have made me marry Kwon Yuri because of just one stupid business merger reason!”

“Yunho…” Tiffany cried. The sign of tears flowing down her cheek pained Yunho deeply. “If that was a mistake, how does Yuri get pregnant?”

“It was another mistake…” Yunho ruffled his hair in frustration. “I was drunk… I wasn’t in my right mind… I climbed onto bed, thinking that she was you… It was only in the morning then I realised… I realised that I’ve taken advantage of Yuri by force… I could never forget the scared look in her eyes…” Yunho grimaced in pain.

“Yunho, just forget me, will you? Yuri is my best childhood friend… I cannot bear to see her hurt like this… I never knew that she had liked you ever since elementary school until I read her diary by accident last year… And to think that… All these while… She had tried all ways to make us a couple… Her heart must have ached terribly… And yet, as her best friend, I was oblivious to her feelings… Yunho, you must take responsibility… The unborn child is innocent… Take good care of Yuri and your child… Try to love Yuri as much as you had loved me… My flight is leaving soon… Bye…” Tiffany shook off Yunho’s hands and ran into the custom, leaving Yunho devastated and stood rooted to the ground.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yunho returned home drunk again. It was the fifth time that week ever since Tiffany left. Yuri supported her husband back to the master bedroom. She laid Yunho gently on the bed and took out all his garments and shoes. By the time Yuri was done, she was already perspiring and exhausted as she was already four months pregnant. She walked into the adjacent bathroom and took a basin of water and towel. Yuri started to help Yunho clean his body since he was not in the right state to shower. After Yuri had finished with her task, she covered Yunho with blanket and retreated into the guest room to rest.

The next morning, Yunho woke up with a splitting headache. He sat up and was not surprised that he was . He knew that Yuri had done her part as a responsible and caring wife. When they had just married, Yunho had cruelly informed her that he had no feeling and would never have feelings for her. Hence, they slept in separate room. Yunho recalled that during this period of time, he had always been showing bad attitude towards Yuri no matter how much she tried to stay out of his sight. Every single fault, even minor stuff like unclean table would make him raise his voice at his wife.

Yunho walked into the bathroom to have a shower. After freshening, he walked into the dining room and saw the breakfast on the table with a note attached. Yunho arched his eyebrows as this was the first time Yuri tried to converse with him ever since the incident, Yunho’s second mistake.

Yunho, your parents informed me yesterday that they will be coming today and stay for the weekend... This is my first time asking a favour from you… Please act like a happily married man for just this few days… Thank you… From Yuri…

Yunho grimaced a little. He knew that Yuri had tried to conceal their marriage failure from everyone. Yuri would act cheerful in front of everybody whereas Yunho would try to look lovingly at her. Even though, Yuri was hurt and forced by Yunho, she put on a brave front and declared her pregnancy news to their family merrily. However, Yunho would know that she was afraid of him as Yuri would flinch slightly whenever Yunho came in contact with her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How's the story so far? *Hitting myself mentally* Sorry, this is only the first chappie & I'm already asking for comments which can be quite difficult... Will update soon...