To the rescue...?

My Frenemy Or Boyfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly, just as the tanned guy was about to close the small gap between you two, the door suddenly swung open.

"Yoon Mi-ah!" a familiar voice called out to you in worry and grabbed the guy by his collar and shoved him off.

O-ow~" you whined as you tried to get up.

"Y-yoon Mi, we're not done yet," the person smirked and stared straight into your eyes.

"I dont't think that'll ever happen again, you freak!" without hesitation, Kris landed his fist on the person's face.

"You go get him, Kris!" you cheered on as you joined in the punching spree.

Not long after, the person's face was just about nearly unreadable, since you and Kris were too powerful (you know, 2-on-1), and owned him easily, since he was only good in pinning techniques.

'He' got up on his feet and staggered to the door, and added with his irking smirk, "The name's Kai, remember that. And I promise we'll meet again, for sure," he wiped the blood off his lips, gathered all of his saliva and spitted on the ground, and swag walked out the door.

"Gwenchanayo?" Kris asked you with concern.

"N-ne," you replied and wiped off imaginary dust off your skirt.

"D-did he do anything to you?"

"N-no, so I'm fine now. Thanks for saving me, by the way, otherwise my first kiss might get stolen by a complete stranger!" you exclaimed.

"Come on, let's go outside," he offered you his hand and you took it.

~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter