School Days- Middle School

My Frenemy Or Boyfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Skip elementary, now you’re both in middle school- remember that Lu Han started middle school earlier than you, and he’s now 15, and you’re 13*

In the morning~

*DING DONG! DING DONG!*


“Yoon Mi! I think that’s Lu Han! Hurry up! You’ll be late for your first day of middle school!”
your mum called form downstairs as you hastily threw on your uniform.

*Okay! This is it! My first day of middle school! My number one rule in surviving middle school, make LOTS of friends! Okay! You can do this, Yoon Mi, fighting!*

You pumped up your fist in front of the mirror, and then raced downstairs.

Since you were running late for school, you grabbed a piece of bread and just ran outside.

“Bye mum! Hey Lu Han! What up?” you smiled as you put up your fist to pump fists with him.

“Um... okay?” He awkwardly remarked and put your fist down.

“Don’t the middle schoolers do that though?” you thought aloud.

“Yeah, try doing that with the Grade 9 guys,” he muttered and rolled his eyes.

“Hey! Aren’t you in year 9 though?” you raised your eyebrow at him.

“Exactly why I said it’s uncool to do that,” he replied.

Then, you two arrived at the school.

“Well, this is it,” he said.

“So... where’s the year 7 homeroom?” you asked.

“In the main building, on the first door to your left,” he replied with a smirk.

However, you didn’t notice it and just waved him off.

“Well, we’re gonna go our own ways, so thanks for the directions!” you thanked.

*No problem,* Lu Han thought slyly and put his hands in his pockets and swag walked to his homeroom.

~

You tread towards the direction where Lu Han pointed to, and whistled a tune to yourself while looking at the ground.

*Well... I think this is it,* you thought and walked in.

However, you didn't hear a combination of people chatting and girls gossiping away to themselves, instead, you smelt odour and deodorant and heard whistles coming your way.

*Okay... I'm pretty sure this is the homero- O_O What is this?!!*

You looked up just in time to see guys around grade 9, half .

"Woah, I never knew that these freshmen girls were that eager to see us changing, phew!" one blurted out.

"I-I-" you were at loss for words while gaping at them and your cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

*C-crap!*

"Hehe... Sorry to intrude your... changing.. time... I'll be off now..." you muttered and ran off.

*OMG! My- my eyes !?! O.O?!?!?! ASDFGHJKL?!?! T-that Lu Han! Aish, making me embarrassed on my first day of school, neverthless, as soon as I step int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter