School Days- High School

My Frenemy Or Boyfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Just realised how many typos I've had in the past chappies... Crap... Anyway, enjoy the last chapter of the prologue!)

 

It was the first day of high school for you, and as usual, Lu Han would pick you up. This year, you had decided to start a new year’s revolution: Never wake up late.

So, you woke up 2 hours before Lu Han would pick you up, ensuring enough time to do the essential morning routines.

Two hours later, Lu Han came to pick you up. Now, this felt like deja vu to you since this was similar to what happened in middle school, except with different uniforms. You were now 15, turning 16 this year (ready for 10th grade) and Lu Han was already in his last year of high school (Time flies by so quick, hey?).

Now, you were dressed in your ‘high school’ uniform, consisting of a white collared shirt, navy tie, and short pleated skirt that went at the right length of above your knees.

Ready for school, you stepped out of your house and pumped your fist up in a ‘fighting!’ way, without realising someone went “OOF!” and sounded like they were knocked out.

You turned around to see Lu Han with one eye opened , rubbing his nose and glaring at you.

“O-oops, hehe.. Sorry, oppa, I didn’t see you there,” you giggled at his suffering.

“Of course you didn’t, you’re too naive to actually realise what you do sometimes,” he scoffed.

“Blergh, jerk,” you stuck your tongue out at him.

“Oh, stop it with your immaturity, you’re already in high school, not repeating kindergarten,” he rolled his eyes as he pinched your nose.

“O-ow! Oppa, that hurts,” you pouted and followed him as you two walked to school.

~

Once again, the high school you both were attending was of walking distance, which made it very convenient.

After 10 minutes of walking, you two finally arrived at the school.

Then, you turned to Lu Han.

“Lulu, do you know where the student reception is? I need to do something there,” you asked.

“Sure, it’s just in the main building, on the first door to your left,” he said nonchalantly.

However, you were suspicious because of what had happened in middle school.

“Yah! Oppa, I’m not that gullible anymore! Now, seriously, tell me where the student reception is,” you said.

"Okay, fine, you caught me,” he said, with a smirk.

“The student reception is in the left building, down the stairs and on the right side when you arrive.”

“Okay, thanks, oppa!” you said and went to where he directed you to.

“No problem,” he said and added under his breath with an evil chuckle, “Good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter