Awkward

My Frenemy Or Boyfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, unfortunately, you and Lu Han went to school late- again.

Lu Han had to have his lectures, and you were going to another lecture, so you both parted ways.

You stepped into the music department, and hurriedly walked to your room.

However, your little 'habit' of staring at the ground while power walking got the better of you (again), and you crashed into someone (ever so cliche).

*CRASH!*

*OMG. Not again.. This time, I'm hoping it's a gi-*

You looked up to see a tall guy in dark brown hair, with a black mask on.

*Aish. Not again. Is it just me or is it karma playing with me, again? =.=....*

You expected him to help you up as it was gentlemen manners, but instead, you sensed him smirking at you, and winked before walking off.

*Okay!?! So that arrogant masked dude just decided to not help someone who's running late for class? What a great thing to start off my day!* you sarcastically thought and helped yourself up. Then, you ran to your class.

*At the lecture room*

"M-mianhe, I was late again, seonsaengnim! I ran to into some troubles earlier!" you bowed and quickly searched for a seat.

However, the class was full and you could only spot an empty seat, which was coincidentally... next to the masked dude.

*OMGawsh. It's that person... D:<*

You let out an exaggerated sigh and sat yourself on the seat.

During the lesson, you couldn't concentrate properly as you sensed someone staring you. Turning around, you knew your were right. The masked now unmasked dude was indeed staring at you, smirking in a pedo way. As soon as he caught your gaze, he smirked at you.

*Oh, no. I don't like the way he's looking and smiling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter