First Day Of University

My Frenemy Or Boyfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoon Mi-ah, wake up~ Yoon Mi-ah, wake up~ YOON MI!!!"

"WOAHHHH!!"

You immediately woke up from your sleep and found Lu Han's face, only inches away from yours.

"W-woah! L-lu Han! Too close, TOO CLOSE, MATE!" you blurted out and hit his face with your pillow.

"O-OOF!" Lu Han barely missed the blow and glared at you, but then softened his gaze.

"Yoon Mi.. It's nearly time for school~ I've been calling for like, nearly 300 million years now, and you were just too lured into dreamland and plucking your lips up for a kiss and Jaejoong's name.... what do you like about JYJ anyway?" Lu Han pouted.

"Y-yah! I was not for Jaejoong! I-I wasn't even dreaming about h-him!" you protested and covered your red cheeks.

"Of course, of course," he murmured.

"Anyway," he continued, "you need to hurry up now! You'll be late for you first day of school, again!"

"H-huh? B-but there's no school; I mean, I've already graduated, and it's summer holida- OH. CRAP. What time is it?"

"It's already 7.30am, you dummie =.=. Our classes coincidentally start at the same time, so... chop chop!!" he threw off your blanket and dragged you to the bathroom.

~

After millions of years (according to Lu Han) of doing your daily morning routines, you finally came out of the bathroom, dressed up and ready for a whole new year of education.

"So... how do I lo-"

"There's no time for compliments and whatnots, hurry up! There's not even the slightest time for breakfast, so just get in my car!"

"Okay, okay! Just let me fix my hair cos you keep ruffling i-"

"Yah! Seriously! Shesh... Mr. Boosy boots... Let me just get my flute and I'll be right back..."

After getting into Lu Han's new red ferrari, you two drove off quickly to the campus.

After 10 minutes, you two arrived in front of the well known, elite academy, EXOTIC Performing Arts Academy, where they focus on your performing arts' skills.

"Wahh!! This looks so awesome~!!" you said.

"Oh, where's the music block, Lu?" you asked.

"In the main building, at the first door on your le-"

*BONK!*

"Oww~! What was that for?!" Lu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter