Would you be my girlfriend?

My Frenemy Or Boyfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, it was back to normal.

You didn't see the stalker 'Kai' anywhere, even though he was supposed to be in your lecture classes, and was relieved of it.

To be more cautious, Kris Sticked around with you to 'protect' you while Lu Han wasn't there.

~

The next week, Lu Han couldn't drive you to school as he had something important to attend to, so you jsut decided to get up early and catch the bus to university.

However, as soon as you walked out the door, someone covered your eyes with both of their hands.

"Morning, Yoon Mi-ah! Guess who this is?" the familiar person say.

"H-how did you find out where I live, Kris oppa?" you asked casutiously and took Kris' hands off your head.

You turned around to see him wink at you.

"It's a secret!" he winked and gave you a peace sign.

"Come on, seriously, tell me..." you nagged.

"Fine, let's put it this way. 'That's for me to know, and for you to find out'," he winked, again.

"Oh my gawsh, not that kind of cliche saying again," you rolled your eyes and walked out of the porch.

"Aw, come on, Yoon Mi, I was just kidding. Anyway, I came here to pick you up today, so let's get into my car!" he said and pointed towards his brand new Aston Martin.

(Imagine his car parked outside, like this... Credits to the original Aston Martin site, by the way.. this is a Virage Volante)

"Erm... thanks?" you said and hesitantly folowed him.

*W-where did he get such a cool car?? I.. I want one!! >:D*

*Hm.. she's sooo impressed with my wealth now.. Haha... >:P*

"Oppa... how much is this?" you asked in curiosity.

"Hm.. around $223,295 in American dollars, I suppose," he said nonchalantly. However, inside, he was sure you would be impressed like any other girl would.

"Wow... I want one, but I can't afford it now!" you pouted and stared at the furnished exterior.

*Heh?!? O.O?! She's supposed to be swooning over me, not.. not getting jealous! Aish...*

Kris cleared his throat, then opened the door of the passenger car.

"H-here, ladies first," he gestured for you to enter.

"Okayy."

~

Shortly after, you two arrived at the university and he waved you goodbye as you stepped into your assigned room.

"Thanks for the ride, I'll be going now!" you called out and ran inside the lecture department building.

~

After class, you stretched your arms out while walking out of the room.

"Hey Yoon Mi," Kris greeted you, again.

"H-how come you know always know which rooms I'm in? Stalker much.." you mumbled.

"You're so cute, Yoon Mi, you know.. And I'll also let you figure that mystery out too," he winked, yet again.

"Wanna come eat lunch with me at the cafe down the road?" he asked hopefully.

"Erm.. I'm not sure, because I promised Lu Han I'd eat with him today," you answered.

*It's always that Lu Han destroying our valuable time together.. I know!*

"C-can't you just call it off for one day? Pleasee?? I mean, you get to see him everyday, since he's your neighbour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter