Bullied

My Frenemy Or Boyfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*When is Lu Han-sii going to open up to me? Aigoo... I want to be friends with him!! Wait.. but why??*

It was the next day, and you were anxiously pacing around your room, comtemplating and thinking about Lu Han.

Then, you decided it was time to get some fresh air, so you walked by yourself to a nearby park.

*Hey, there's a playground there! Imma go and dominate it, since no one is there, hehe..*

You ran like lightning to the playground, and then sat on one of the swings proudly, as if you owned the place.

Then, you started swinging yourself to and fro.

However, that didn't last for long, as you looked up to see 3 big, daunting shadows looking down at you.

*Oh, no... It's the Big Three Meanies! What perfect timing...*

"Yah! You little puny! What are you doing in our territory?" The meanest girl of the clique demanded.

"I-I.. I was here f-first," you mumbled, avoiding their venom glares.

"Ha," she said in a sarcastic remark, "She sounds like she practically owns this place! What does she think she is, sitting on our playground? Get off before I kick you, little punk."

She laghed disgustingly with her friends, then said,

"I'll give you to the count of 10, before we kick your out of here first!"

You quickly scurried off the swing and attempted to run from them, but before you could step away from them, they grabbed your wrist and one of them pulled you by your hair, making you flinch in pain.

"Psh, did you really think we'd let you off that easily? Girls, you know what to do," she clicked her finger in a diva way and slapped you harshly, right across the cheeks.

"Ah!" you gave a short and nearly audible squeak.

"Take that, you little worthless thing!" one of them screamed, and kicked your legs.

You were helpless, and couldn't do anything because they were too big for you, so you couldn't only stay still while enduring the punches, slaps, and kicks.

Miraculously, you heard a person yell out, "Hey! Hey, you, stop that!"

The bullies looked u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter