Work~

My Frenemy Or Boyfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*DING DONG!*

"Welcome to Shiny Ca- Oh, hey, it's Lu Han and Yoon Mi!" the mushroom-headed boy exclaimed in high enthusiasm.

"Hey, Taemin, did you work full-time today, again?" you asked.

"Yeah... I have to work... It's for the debt.." Taemin trailed off. All you could pick up was 'younger brother', 'irresponsible', 'university schooling', and 'black mask'.

"Oh.. my deepest sympathies.. But you shouldn't be working too much, I mean. And you've also got a night club job at night, and.. AIGOO!! What are these unattractive eyebags that make you look like a panda? Oh, are you sure you don't want me to give you some of my profit? I can help...," you trailed on and on and patted his back.

"A-actually it's okay, noona," Taemin gave you a smile. However, you frowned.

"Taemin oppa, how many times have I told you not to call me that? You're older than me, dude! Besides, it makes me feel old..."

"But I like calling you my noona! I'm really used it!"

"Well, get used to calling me your dongsaeng then, oppa! Sheesh, you may be 21 (pretend he's older here :3 it's important for the story plot), but you sure act like a 3-year-old!"

"Um.. we should probably get to work now, Yoon Mi.. I don't want to have my paycheck lessened," Lu Han muttered.

"Fine..." you answered, and immediately went back to work.

~

*DING DONG!*

"Welcome to Shiny ca-" you bowed and looked up, only to see Kris winking at you.

"What a small world! So... you work here, right?" Kris smirked.

"Y-yes..." you bowed your head in embarrassment (who wouldn't be if they were catering for their guy friend who jstt saved them on the same day?).

"Maybe I should come here more often," he grinned ear to ear as you ushered him to a vacant seat.

"Yoon Mi~!! Help me make the coffee please, and I'll take the orders for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter