New Neighbours

My Frenemy Or Boyfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Flashback of 10 years ago)
It was a sunny Saturday, and your old next door neighbours had moved away. This was the fiftieth millionth time someone had moved out of that house. Now, once again, you were anticipating the arrival of your new neighbours who were rumoured to be from China.
Finally, after hours of gazing out your bedroom window of the second storey, you saw an unfamiliar van swerve into the driveway.
*It must be the new neighbours,* you excitedly thought as you turned and raced to the first floor to greet the new neighbours.
You went out of your house, and your family, consisting of your mum, dad, and 3-year-old younger brother also went out to greet the new neighbours.
You saw three people coming out of the house, and hid behind your mum's back, then peeked/observed.
*Hm... they seem to be friendly-looking, but... Oh! There's a boy too! He looks like my age.. hm... maybe we can be friends! But I have to choose my friends wisely...*
"Annyeong! We are the u Xi family who just moved here!" the woman started.
"Oh, hi!" your mum replied with a smile, "We are the Yook family! Feel free to ask us anything if you need any help! I am ~~~~, this is my husband ~~~~, my 3-year-old son Sungjae, and my 6-year-old daughter, Yoon Mi. You don't have to be shy, Yoon Mi, come on out," youe mum chuckled as she me pulled out.

"A-annyeong, ahjumma, ajusshi. And....?"

"Ah, yes, sorry for not saying earlier," the ahjussi said, "I'm ~~~~, my beautiful wife ~~~~, and my son, Lu Han."

Lu Han could be seen twidling his fingers while staring at you with big doe eyes.

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter