Another Surprise Trip!

What To Do With Mr. Vain?

 

   "Would you like to do anything else before we walk home?" Yoomi asks. You tap your foot while thinking then you get an idea.
 
   "How about ice cream?" You smile like a little child when his mother says yes to buying an ice cream cone.
 
   "Sure, today is your day. We can do anything you want." Yoomi grabs your hand and you two walk to the ice cream shop.
 
   "Hello! What flavor of ice cream would you two like today?" The person behind the cash register asks. 
 
   "I'll take a chocolate and she'll take a strawberry." You grab the ice cream cones and sit down at the same table where Ukwon poured his ice cream down Yoomi's shirt.
 
   "Ah, the memories held at this table." You pat the table and sit down.
 
   "I should have known he was a jerk right then and there, but no. I had to fall for him." You start to tear up at the memory of Ukwon with that other girl. *He never really did love me.*
 
   "Cheer up buttercup. You're here with me and you are going to have an amazing day. Hey, how about after this we go to B.A.P's house and hang out with them?" Yoomi asks as she finishes the last few bites of her ice cream.
 
   "Sure, we haven't been over there as much, and they are great, funny guys. " You throw away the napkin that was around your ice cream. 
 
   "Come on Yoomi, let's go!" You say as you take off through the doors.
 
   "WAIT UP! YOU KNOW I DON'T RUN!" Yoomi screams as she tries to catch up with you. You two arrive at B.A.P's house and knock on the door. 
 
   "WHO IS IT?" Himchan screams.
 
   "THE MAILMAN!" Yoomi screams back. Himchan opens the door with an excited face.
 
   "You lied." He does a pouty face then smiles.
 
   "Come on in you two, Daehyun and Youngjae just got back. Has anyone ever told you that you two have perfect timing?" He asks as he sits down on the couch next to Yong Guk. Zelo jumps up from the other side of Yong Guk and gives you and Yoomi a hug.
 
   "NOONAS ! You finally came to visit!" He gives off a radiant smile and sits back down.
 
   "Didn't I tell you that we would be coming back?" You ruffle his hair and sit down next to Youngjae.
 
   "How are you feeling sunshine?" Youngjae asks.
 
   "A little bit better, thanks for asking. Yoomi really has made my day better." You give a sincere smile and lay your head on his shoulder.
 
   "You know what we should do?" Zelo asks.
 
   "What maknae?" Yong Guk asks.
 
   "We should go to the beach!" Zelo says and everyone screams no.
 
   "Why not?" Zelo does the cutest puppy dog face he can manage.
 
   "Because it will be FREEZING cold today." Yoomi says. Zelo nods his head.
 
   "Then can we at least go somewhere?" Zelo asks.
 
   "SUPRISE TRIP!" Himchan screams and runs to the van. *Oh no, not again.* You heistantly walk towards B.A.P's van to find out the suprise destination.