A Morning With Block B

What To Do With Mr. Vain?

 

            As the lovely Saturday morning drones on the other guys wake up. 
 
           "When did they get here?" Jaehyo yawns.
 
            "They've been here all night. They fell asleep." U kwon answers. Jaehyo nods his head. Yoomi whines incoherently and all you understood was hate and mornings. Slowly Yoomi is back asleep and you're in a house with seven guys. *Oh joy. Thanks Yoomi.*
 
            "So, I'm kind of hungry." You pat your stomach.
 
            "We better feed the tiger before it gets angry." Kyung jokes. *Why does he refer to my stomach as a tiger?*
 
           "Well, we have an empty box of cereal..cereal, and an orange." Zico says as he searches the kitchen desparately looking for more food. *These guys don't really have a lot, I'll take an orange just to be nice.*
 
           "An orange sounds good." You take the orange and start peeling it. Kyung takes the orange and holds it up next to U kwon's hair.
 
           "If it just had a little bit more of a red tint it would look like your hair U kwon hyung." Kyung laughs a little. 
 
           "Better hope Zico doesn't find a cucumber so I don't hit you with it Kyung." U kwon gives Kyung the death glare for about three seconds before he laughs.
 
          "Can I have my orange back please?" You ask glaring at Kyung. 
 
          "Sure you just have to catch it." Kyung throws the orange up in the air and you scramble to catch it before it hits the floor, but no such luck. The orange splats on the floor and you lost your food.
 
          "KYUNG. MY FOOD!" You yell as you clean up Kyung's mess. *Killed my orange.* 
 
          "Maybe we should just go get breakfast." Jaehyo suggests. You nod your head in unison with Block B.
 
          "I suggest Jaehyo and U kwon go in what they are wearing." Zico says as he is still searching for food. U kwon looks down and shrugs his shoulders, not caring if people see him in his pj's. Jaehyo does the same. 
~~~~
          While Jaehyo and U kwon went to go get breakfast you glare at Kyung.
 
         "What did I do to deserve that look?" Kyung looks innocently up at you with puppy dog eyes.
 
         "You killed my orange. Killed it." You continue to glare at Kyung. 
 
         "Chill out Heejin." Taeil suggests. You nod your head because knowing you were probably acting this way because you were starving. 
 
         "GUESS WHO'S BACK WITH COFFEE!" U kwon announces. At the sound of coffee Yoomi is instantly up and looking for her favorite drink. She looks at U kwon with the most angelic looking face ever.
 
         "May I please have a coffee?" Yoomi asks. U kwon takes a coffee out of a bag and hands it to Yoomi. 
 
         "Thank so much." She walks back to her chair. You hear someone struggling trying to open the door.
 
         "Hey Ukwon, did you forget something?" You ask pointing over to the door. 
 
         "Oh yeah the food!" Ukwon walks over to the door and opens it. 
 
         "Thanks hyung." He slammed the door in Jaehyo's face and carried the food to the kitchen. Jaehyo slowly walks through the door and lets out a sigh.
 
         "Gee thanks Ukwon, nice to know you care a lot more about food than me." Jaehyo walks into the kitchen. 
 
         "Don't worry Jaehyo. I still love you." You give him a hug. A pang of jealousy enters U kwon and Jaehyo looks over at him. Jaehyo sees the evil glare in U kwon's eyes.  Everyone starts to eat whereas Yoomi just sits there and sips on her coffee.
 
         "I love coffee. It's so good. Coffee is amazing. I love coffee. Thank you so much for the coffee." Yoomi says repeatedly.
 
         "Can someone shut her up?" Zico whispers towards the group. Everyone shakes their head and Zico puts his head on the table. *Poor Zico, he's going to be insane before today is over.*
~~~
         As everyone begins to finish their food, Yoomi's phone begins to ring. 
~Warning warning warning warning 
Warning warning warning warning~
 
        "Hello, mom? Yeah. Yeah, we'll be ready. See you in a few." Yoomi hangs up the phone.
 
       "We have to go. NOW." Yoomi grabs you by the arm. You turn around.
 
       "Thanks guys it's been a lot of fun. Thanks for the food and coffee. See you later." You turn back around and rush towards Yoomi's house. 
 
       "Why did she call? What's going on?" You're very curious to what is going on and so far you know nothing.
 
       "Big dinner for work. The boss said that everyone in the worker's close family was invited, which means us. Mom and dad want us to be ready. It's in Busan. WE HAVE GOT TO HURRY." Yoomi drags you along the way until you arrive at her house. 
 
       "Dress extremely nice. Mom said the boss is going to be there." Yoomi pushes you to your room and runs across the hall to her room. 
 
       You search your closet fratically for a nice dress. You find a black dress that falls just around your knees. You put on some black heels and walk into the bathroom. The mirror reveals your hair and you pull it up into a nice bun. You put on makeup and patiently wait for Yoomi. A few minutes later both of you guys are dressed and ready to go.