Giving Thanks

What To Do With Mr. Vain?

 

   You wake up in a panic. You look around the room to see if you are still in Yoomi's house. *Aish, I'm so paranoid.* You lay back down and slowly fall back asleep. Yoomi knocks on your door.
 
   "Yes?" You stretch your arms above your head and open the door.
 
   "Come on, let's go check on the guys." Yoomi grabs your hand and pulls you out the door. You two walk to Block B's house to check up on Zico and Ukwon first. 
 
   "Oh! Hey Yoomi, hey Heejin. Are you here to see how Zico and Ukwon are doing?" Jaehyo asks as he opens the door.
 
   "No you derp, we're here to steal your coffee. Of course we're here to check on them." You say as you ruffle Jaehyo's hair.  You hear Ukwon's famous laugh and run into Block B's house. *Good, he can still manage to laugh.* You run up to him and give him a hug.  
 
   "I'm fine Heejin, just loosen up on the hug. I'm not superman." Ukwon says with a smile. You laugh and stop hugging him.
 
   "I never thanked you for saving me." You say as you poke Ukwon's nose.
 
   "I'll do anything. You're my world and I can't lose you. Never." He says as he kisses your forehead. Your cheeks turn four different shades of red.
 
   "He's not the only one you need to thank." Zico pouts. You walk over to him and pat his head. 
 
   "I was getting to you. Thank you both. If it wasn't for you, Youngjae, Yong Guk, and Daehyun, I probably wouldn't be here right now. So thank you for saving my life... once again." You give them a sincere smile. 
 
   "Get well soon! We'll be back later, I promise." Yoomi says as she walks out the door. She yells out a thanks and you run after her. 
~~~
 
   At the B.A.P household, Zelo, Daehyun, Youngjae, Himchan, and Jongup are discussing the possible amount of things that could be making Yong Guk so depressed.
 
   "What exactly happened at the abandoned warehouse?" Himchan asks, acting like the worrisome mother figure.
 
   "Well, after everything was finished, we all got in the car and someone ran in front of it. Young Guk hyung shot the man and then got out. Once he got back in is when he started to act like this." Daehyun says. His mind was rattling with the possibilites of why Yong Guk was so sad. *Could it be because he got shot and couldn't help us? Is it because we got hurt and he couldn't do anything about it? Who was that man?* Daehyun gets up and walks to Yong Guk's room.  He knocks on the door so quiet that only Yong Guk can hear him.
 
   "Yong Guk hyung, who was that man at the warehouse? Don't say nobody important. We all know it was someone important." Daehyun says as he sits down next to Yong Guk. Yong Guk mumbles something incoherent.
 
   "What was that?" Daehyun asks. He looks at Yong Guk with worried eyes.
 
   "It was Hyunwoo's father. He confused me for Hyunwoo. How could such a terrible person like me be compared to Hyunwoo?" Yong Guk shakes his head. Daehyun pats his back.
 
   "Hyung. Don't worry. They're in a better place now. Hyunwoo's father no longer has to work for Heejin's step-father. You have done him a favor." Daehyun gets up and closes the door behind him.
 
~Knock knock knock~
 
   "I'LL GET IT!" Zelo shouts. He peers outside the windown and opens the door. 
 
   "HEEJIN AND YOOMI NOONAS! IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!" Zelo hugs you and Yoomi. 
 
   "It's sad we haven't visited you, well when we aren't required to visit you." You sit down next to Youngjae and Yoomi sits down next to Daehyun.
 
   "I would like to thank you guys for saving my life yesterday. I probably wouldn't be here if you two, Zico and Ukwon didn't come rescue me." You give them both a hug, making sure not to hurt them.
 
   "It's no problem Heejin." Youngjae gives you a smile.
 
   "Where's Yong Guk? I have to thank him too." You say as you look around the room.
 
   "He's upstairs in his room. Come on follow me." Himchan says. He takes you to Yong Guk's room and knocks on the door.
 
   "Yong Guk hyung! Heejin is here to see you!" Himchan walks back down the stairs once Yong Guk opens his door.
 
   "Yes Heejin?" You notice his puffy, bloodshot eyes.
 
   "Yong Guk, have you been crying?" You ask giving him a hug.
 
   "Yes, but things in the past, remain in the past and there is no way to go back and change them." He says as he wipes his eyes.
 
   "Okay. Well thank you for saving me yesterday." You give him another hug and walk out of the room.