Troubling Thoughts

What To Do With Mr. Vain?

 

   Before you were able to fall back asleep you had troubling thoughts. *What if the person who did that to my brother comes for me? What if B.A.P catches the wrong person? What if the person who did this thinks I'm Yoomi?*
 
   "Aish, Yoomi!" You scream as you knock on her door.
 
   "What is it Heejin? Is there people at the door?" She asks.
 
   "No, I just want to talk to you." She heard the worried tone of your voice.
 
   "Come on in." She sat up in her bed. You sit down beside her.
 
   "What is it Heejin?" Her usual sleepy tone changed to a serious one.
 
   "What if, I mean rhetorically speaking, if the person who killed Hyunsoo came back for me?" You look at your feet. You were ashamed of your silly thoughts.
 
   "Why would he come back for you Heejin?" She places her hand on your shoulder like a loving mother or older sibling would.
 
    "Maybe he thinks I'm in the group with B.A.P for whatever reason. Maybe he wants to make sure that business is taken care of. Maybe he just kills for the fun of it." A single tear falls down your face. Yoomi stands up and hugs you. 
 
    "I can promise you that will NEVER happen, Heejin. Never. I'd die protecting you before that man, if he exists, kills you." She said sternly. You look up at her.
 
   "Have I ever told you that you are the older sister I never had?" You say smiling.
 
   "Technically, I'm younger than you, but I'm glad you think of me that way." She grins happily.
 
   "Now go get ready." Yoomi scoots you out of the room and into yours.
~~~
 
   A few minutes later you guys are Block B's house.
 
   "Why, the two sleeping beauties are finally up." Kyung says as he opens the door. He gives a big grin and moves out of the way to let you and Yoomi in.
 
   "Yeah yeah yeah. I'm pretty sure you guys have slept later than this." Yoomi scoffs.  The smiling members of Block B greet you with smiles and grins, except Bbomb.
 
   "Did anything happen after we left your house yesterday?" He asked as he crossed his arms across his chest.
 
   "No." You and Yoomi say.
 
   "Plus if something happened, I'm pretty sure you guys would be the first to know." You say reassuring Bbomb. He nods his head. Your phone rings.
 
   "Hello?" You answer your phone even though it showed an unknown number.
 
   "Is this Heejin?" A disguised voice asked.
 
   "Who is speaking?" You ask completely avoiding the person's question.
 
   "Someone you wouldn't like to make angry or things can end with a bang, for you at least." The person hangs up and the guys look at you with strange looks.
 
   "So....who was it?" Yoomi asked.
 
   "I....don't know." You say. 
~~~
 
    Yong Guk sits in his room worrying about what is going on.
 
   "Zelo!" Yong Guk calls.
 
   "Yes, hyung?" The pink haired maknae appears without a sound.
 
   "Should we have given Heejin and Yoomi our numbers or some way to contact us, just in case?" Yong Guk ruffled his hair. 
 
   "I'm not sure, hyung. Youngjae or Himchan might know." Zelo walks away to find the two members.
 
   "Youngjae, Himchan hyung!" Zelo calls and the sleepy zombies walk out of their room.
 
   "What Zelo?" Youngjae asks as he rubs his eyes.
 
   "Yong Guk hyung is looking for you." Himchan and Youngjae nod their heads.
 
   "You sent Zelo for us?" Youngjae asks as he enters Yong Guk's room
 
   "Yes. I'm worried about Heejin and Yoomi." Yong Guk says. He stares at the floor.
 
   "Why?" Youngjae asks. *Yong Guk hyung shouldn't stress himself over them. He could send Himchan and I down to their house, just to check up.*
 
   "I fear for what might happen to them if we don't find Hyunsoo's killer." Yong Guk says sternly.