Chapter 8

My Flower

 

 

 

Chapter 8:

Back at home I was so excited I couldn’t sleep. I know I was still too young to be thinking about marriage but I know Nichkhun is the only guy for me. I held my teddy bear close as thoughts of Nichkhun drifted me to sleep.

It was midnight. Nichkhun sneaked out of his house quietly without making a noise. He carried his backpack which was full of money on his back.

He planned to go to Victoria house to grab her and leave. Then it would be just be him, Vic and Wooyoung leaving together.

He was almost at Victoria house when he realized that he was being followed. It was his uncle’s men.

They came to get rid of him. Nichkhun was smart. He knew the streets too well.

He made it through the alley and those men ended up losing him. But when Nichkhun reached Victoria's  house, about 10 men had surrounded her house.

They saw him approaching. Nichkhun began to run as they chased him. He made it to the dock. He saw Wooyoung on the boat.

“Hyung! Hurry! The boat is leaving!” Nichkhun threw his bag onto the boat first and made a high jump. He landed safely onto the boat.

His uncle’s men couldn’t chase him anymore. Nichkhun and Wooyoung started cheering until Nichkhun     realized what was missing. Victoria. He had left her. Nichkhun fell to his knees.

“What’s wrong?” asked Wooyoung.

“We left her! We have to go back!” yelled Nichkhun. Wooyoung opened his mouth in shock because he just realized it too. Then he shook his head sadly.

“We can’t. If we go back, we’ll just get killed and we’ll be putting Vic life in danger too.” Nichkhun moved away from Wooyoung, knowing that the darkness will cover his face. And for the first time in his life, Nichkhun cried.