Chapter 12

My Flower

 

Chapter 12:

Nichkhun entered the main doors of the Song Hotel and headed towards the lobby. He let out a sigh.

Being in a hotel brought a lot of memories back to him.

He remembered how he would take Victoria to the hotels to trash it or slide down the long stairway banisters. But those carefree days are over.

His only love had died and he no longer has the heart to love anyone else.

Ever since the news of Victoria death, Nichkhun began to develop a passion for anything he thinks is related to her.

The things include stuff like her hairbrush, the same type of lip gloss she uses, her little respirator, etc.

There were times when he had to give -to-mouth resuscitation if there's no respirator around.

Nichkhun smiled as he remembered that she had told him that she gave him her first kiss.

Victoria never went out with any guys so it made him really happy but he also found it very strange.

He didn’t want to give her any ideas about dating other guys so he never asked.

Nichkhun had changed his name to Aiden.

Wooyoung wanted to change his name to Rick but Nichkhun wouldn’t let him. Nichkhun only allowed him to change it if it had the letter ‘V’ so Wooyoung ended up changing it to Vicky instead.

“Hey hyung! Over here!” shouted Wooyoung. Nichkhun looked over at his five friends. He walked over to them and was surprised at what he saw.

“What the hell is this?” he asked angrily. Every single one of them had a girl in each arms.

“ What do you guys think you’re doing?” he asked as he strode over to them.

“Come on hyung,” said Junsu.

“Lighten up.”

“Yeah,” said Junho.

“We worked hard all day and now let’s have a little fun.” Nichkhun rolled his eyes and then he saw two girls wrap their arms around him. He smiled. 

“Yeah, I guess.”

“Alright!” they all shouted. They like it when Nichkhun is in a good mood.

Victoria POV:

From where I was standing, I felt as though someone had stabbed me with a knife.

Nichkhun looked so happy with those 2 girls sitting on both sides of his lap.

I stared at my reflection in the hotel mirror. Big, glassy eyes, pale skin and waist-length black hair. I looked kind of like a ghost. 'Not much to look at,' I thought sighing sadly.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and I slowly turned around.

“What are you looking at?” asked Sulli.

Whew. I let out a sigh of relief.

“They’re here,” I whispered to her.

“Who?” she asked, looking over my shoulder.

“2pm.”

“Oh. So you want to go serve them?” I shook my head quickly. Sulli laughed.

“Okay. Don’t get so worked up, Vic. I’ll do it.” She took a waitress pad and headed over to their table. I remained in the corner watching them.

“Hi, my name is Sulli and I’ll be your waitress today. May I take your order?” All the 2pm members looked up to the pretty, young girl who had just approached them.

Instantly Wooyoung made the 2 girls on his lap move away. He looked up at Sulli, giving her his best smile.

“I don’t know what I want for dinner, but do you want to be my dessert?” The other 5  2pm members laughed while Sulli rolled her eyes.

“That’s so cute. Must have took you all day to think that one up huh?”

“Ooh,” shouted Chansung.

“This one has a mouth.” Wooyoung just smiled.

“Feisty. I like it.” Then he pinched Sulli's side playfully. She moved away, glaring.

“Hey don’t touch me!”

“Come on babe. Go out with me. I’ll show you a good time.”

“Hell no!” Sulli shouted back in his face.

Then Nichkhun stood up.

“Don’t talk to my friend like that,” he said in a low threatening voice.

“Or else I’ll have you fired.” Nichkhun's glare made Sulli move back a little but she answered back anyway.

“You can’t fire me! I quit!” She handed Junho her apron and pad and stomped over to me in the dark corner.

“Stupid, lousy jerks,” she whispered to me.

“I know,” I whispered back, patting her shoulder.

Suddenly, I caught Nichkhun staring at me. I didn’t know what to say or do so I just left.